I think that a Live Performance forum would be incredibly useful. I can only assume that a lot of users may need a place to post questions general and specific about live performance, its set-up/preparation, and its execution. I'm sure there are a wide variety of users on UG with unique experience that would be happy to contribute. Perhaps we could extend the subject to Live Performance and Touring? I think it would make a great compliment to the Recording forum and improve the UG forums as a whole.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I've seen that kind of stuff under Bandleading.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
depending on the question, you could possibly ask those questions in the bandleading forum, the gear forum, or even the recording forum. i havent seen high enough demand for it to have its own forum, but it seems like there are existing places for most of the questions on that area.
Ah, bandleading. Thanks guys!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.