Page 3 of 10
More Bugera display:

Budda:

Look at the PT. (Would assume PT)
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by mmolteratx
Yea, there's a 7 string Broderick, but it only comes with a Floyd and in 4 colors.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2803057803

Plus it's way more than I would every pay for that guitar.

I wouldn't pay more than $1500 - and it would not be the first in line..... probably near the last.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I don't think it's a Broderick.

Looking around, looks like it might be a CS model? Like this: http://www.cmcguitars.com/Jackson-USA-Custom-Soloist-8-String-GMG-Guitar-p/jackson-8-string-gmg-guitar.htm

I can't find any 8 strings at all on their site.

EDIT: This seems fairly close. Too bad it's not routed for passives. =/

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/jackson-slatxmg3-7-string-electric-guitar#
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Jan 26, 2013,
BC Rich:

Schecter hoes in focus:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Chinese turd I found in the basement. Its like the 3rd world down there. Smell like crap and food.

They didn't even get the badge on straight.

Can't remember if I got this one up yet:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Last edited by R45VT at Jan 26, 2013,
That Randall Thrasher I think will easily be lost in the mix. You can barely hear it over the crowd.
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
Quote by Volcz
That Randall Thrasher I think will easily be lost in the mix. You can barely hear it over the crowd.

It was noisey as well. High noise level. No dynamics.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

You got pictures of the gross Schecter hoes and only half a head of this one?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well, Bugera is just embarassing, PRS has some sexy guitars, as always, and I would put money on those Egnaters being the HG series that was leaked on their site a while back. If you go to www.egnater.com and look at the "Products" list at the bottom left, you can see it's still listed, although the link is broken. Are those combo versions of the Armageddon/Vengeance? That would make me a very happy camper.

Can you snoop the Egnater area heavily for me?

They are supposed to be Metal versions of the Rebel and whatnot. I'm actually pretty excited for those, as I thought they were giving up on them. Can you get me some more pics and info on those?

Hybris = Sex

I still want to try the Thrasher in person. IIRC, the speakers in those cabs are supposed to be G12H-100's, although it could be a typo and they're G12K-100's. Either way, I'm gonna say V30's would help it's problems.

Hellwin doesn't sound bad, but the price is ridiculous and they're ripping off the Vengeance and Armageddon, IMO.

The Mick Thompson #7 signature shape is awful. It fits Slipknot's style, but I would never buy one.

The Chinese name badge is just funny

Krank amps just added sex appeal.

The Orange display is teh boobz. That cab shaped head holder thing is f***ing sweet. Seriously, awesome.

That Buddah is f***ing brutal looking. I love their style.

There's just sooooo much awesome there. I'm incredibly jealous.

Have you tried the ugly pinstripe semi-hollow Gibson? Was that a Zoot Suit Les Paul in the one picture?

The 5153 coming out in combo form is pretty awesome.

DBZ's display looked pretty awesome. It was certainly larger than I expected.

Blackstar's new thing is white tolex? wow...

The Schecter display looked like a Guitar Center, to be honest

Those Japanese guitars were pretty neat looking

The colored JJ tubes, while gimmicky, is still pretty awesome I mean, who doesn't want green tubes? (or whatever color you prefer)

Seriously, though, the Hybris. This is beyond GAS, it's getting into full-on obsession. I want to run a stereo setup with it and my Vengeance. That is my goal. Then, people shall bequeath me their souls upon having my tone touch their ears.

Oh, also, could I get you to share some more PRS pics so that I can share the pr0n with my band's other guitarist? He likes teh PRS.
Quote by MatrixClaw

i see a little side boob.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
My contacts are drying out because I'm not blinking through this thread! Great stuff!

+1 for Egnater

Their high gain versions of their amps were on their website but disappeared recently.
Quote by R45VT
Grab your fire extinguisher !!!!!!!! It's Bugera time. No magician. They did have a trirec and it sounds just like a Mesa......

Fit and finish on all of them were garbage. Absolute crap. They need corners on them like no ones business. Binding around the grill not even, tolex peeling up. Garbage. And this is what they bring to the show?

notice how they made them keep them in a (presumably) fireproof room?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

5153 combo?

could be interesting.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Man, BC Rich should just stop. Even with their new toned down headstocks, they're still hideous in their own way, especially cause they don't match the shapes at all. The Matt Tuck sig (I think) is horrible.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by MatrixClaw

She was hot as hell. I messed the timing up on it my a second and aimed too high.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by Offworld92
Man, BC Rich should just stop. Even with their new toned down headstocks, they're still hideous in their own way, especially cause they don't match the shapes at all. The Matt Tuck sig (I think) is horrible.

Yeah its absolutely ugly. All I want from them is a TOP quality KKV or JRV that is solid black with neck-thru and the whole set up. But no, they have to keep trying to attract people with all this "unique" bs. Sucks because Im a bc rich player and ive been disappointed with them lately.
Yeah the combo's 50 watts and it's selling for around £1000 apparently
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
Quote by Templar0220
Yeah its absolutely ugly. All I want from them is a TOP quality KKV or JRV that is solid black with neck-thru and the whole set up. But no, they have to keep trying to attract people with all this "unique" bs. Sucks because Im a bc rich player and ive been disappointed with them lately.

+1

If for whatever reason I ever got a BCR, it's almost certainly be a JR V NJ.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Jan 26, 2013,
Quote by R45VT
She was hot as hell. I messed the timing up on it my a second and aimed too high.

are you still talking about photography?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by R45VT

Jeeze, come on man... Lettin us down over here!!

Time to get a better camera, yo!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
I'm really intrigued by those 5153 combos, I think it's going to be down between that or a JSX for my new amp. I'm really happy you can ghost out those 5153s easily so you don't need that tacky EVH on your amp.

I will I had a chance to try those Hughes and Kettner and Bogner amps around where I live, but no dice
Gear:

Fender Strat
PRS SE Custom 24
Agile AL-3100

Jet City JCA50H
Randall 2x12 wV30s
Just played the D'Moll. Peter Stamfer is pretty cool.

New Vypyr series is pretty bad ass. Peavy had a full band- acoustic, electric and bass all play through the 2 level ones. Sounded great.

I spent some time messing with the EQ on the Hybris and I freaking rips. Very raw and tight, very nice controlled low end. Chugs nicely. Cleans go from clean to dirty.

I want one!!!! It will be my first gear purchase after I finished paying for my wedding. I don't want to wait until June.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by sashki
Curious about the new Egnater stuff. It doesn't seem to be on their website yet.

It's the Egnater Detroit series. I think Bruce started debuting them in late 2012 and have since been changed over to that brushed metal style.

Not sure on features, but it has an emulated headphones out and a line/instrument switchable fx loop. It also has a "torque" knob on the drive channel to increase the presence and density. Pretty cool.

From reading other forums, the price range is going to be that of the Tweaker.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Is the Hybris getting full distribution? (By that I mean to Guitar Centers and the like) I'd love to play one but the only music store around is a Guitar Center.
Go play with the Slate Digital Raven MTi, please. Have Steven demo it for your or something and record a video of it. I wanna know if it's as awesome as I think it's going to be

That and the Hybris are at the top of my list for new gear purchases now!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by KrymsinViking
Is the Hybris getting full distribution? (By that I mean to Guitar Centers and the like) I'd love to play one but the only music store around is a Guitar Center.

I don't want to speak out of place for Craig but I understand for the time being it is consumer direct. I would assume that will change in the near future.

And Matrix- if I go back tomorrow I will try to get a demo of it.

The Hybris cleans the clock of everything in its price range and higher. It doesn't have a huge selection of features but that's why it's $999. It kills the Hellwin at 3x the price. It doesn't have the channel selectable fx loop like some amps ear the 2k mark is what I mean by features. Raw sound it was like a chainsaw. I loved it.

I will do a synopsis later after I try to fix a clogged sink.... I must say I am planning on ditching my mark V and getting the Hybris. It's tight and focused, yet you can feel the chugs which the Mesa lacks. Not sure how Craig managed that one. I played it for 15 minutes is morning and felt like a hero. I got to try the D'moll as well which was bad ass but not for 3K.

I was disappointed at the Hellwin/Schecter for the price and thought the Randall guys f'd up big time with the amount of reverb/delay/echo they had going on. That killed its presence.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Last edited by R45VT at Jan 26, 2013,
Quote by rudric
Yeah the combo's 50 watts and it's selling for around £1000 apparently

Someone was always playing the combo with the frankenstrat. It wasn't bad. Frankenstrat was pretty cool. I wasn't able to play on one as they were always in use but they looked the part. Fender was pretty proud of them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
There comes a point in your life when it is time to just cut the hair off already.

looks like he already started on the sideburns and then got cold feet
Don't go home yet.....

Have you been to the Suhr stand yet dude?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
There comes a point in your life when it is time to just cut the hair off already.

He played better with short hair anyways. Last time he cut it all off he shit out a Suspended Animation.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Too right.

Suspended Animation is awesome.

Shame I cant find it anywhere to buy.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Was there anything interesting at the Washburn booth? I've been pretty disappointed in their offerings over the last couple of years. i was wondering if they had anything new and worthwhile headed our way.
Quote by ihartfood
so like $1500 for the 5150 combo? damn. not that I expected cheaper. I bet used they'll be fairly high too since the EVH line is quite popular.

Would be cheaper to just get the 50w head and a used Marshall or Mesa cab.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Dave_Mc
looks like he already started on the sideburns and then got cold feet

So tomorrow- suhr and Washburn?

Anyone want pics of anything else?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr