Page 4 of 10
Something sexi ^
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
Quote by R45VT
So tomorrow- suhr and Washburn?

Anyone want pics of anything else?

You missed a blind dude using a touch screen to record and mix stuff

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
**** me. I missed Abasi as well.

....... Stupid clogged sink.

I do have some more pics to upload in a few
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Stevie needs to cut that hair. He might be a legend but that's no excuse for having a hairline that far back.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
Stevie needs to cut that hair. He might be a legend but that's no excuse for having a hairline that far back.

He can't see it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
He can't see it.

didn't even think of that
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by R45VT
So tomorrow- suhr and Washburn?

Anyone want pics of anything else?

I'd like to see some of Music Man's new stuff if you get around to it. No biggie though. I am just curious how they painted the back of the JP13 neck.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
I'd like to see some of Music Man's new stuff if you get around to it. No biggie though. I am just curious how they painted the back of the JP13 neck.

I saw one- it was black. Not sure if I have a photo. It matched the rest of the back of the guitar.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Thanks brah.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Strictly seven- Ola has a sig model from them I think.

Vane Guitars: Dude was super cool. The Nitro finish was pretty bad ass.

DR: Too neon for my camera to focus.

Rivera:

Super geeks:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Last edited by R45VT at Jan 27, 2013,
Some crappy no name brand the feds hate on:

I love this one:

Shit..... I think I missed a few for uploading. Hopefully will get them in a few....
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Taylor or Martin don't have a booth do they? Like to see some of that ish. Maybe some Tom Anderson or Trussart.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Stopped by the Jackson booth again. The import neckthrough for 650 or so- it is a shitty tape line as the necks aren't painted. I was ripping into it with some random dude when the Jackson product planner rep came through. Cool guy and very nice. I told him for the price it wasn't bad but that line was horrible!!!!! White to cream binding with the clear coat. Pics coming.

They will have a painted batch for the next run come summer time.

Out of focus....

1/10 times it was on the wall. Someone was shooting video so I gut lucky this time.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
PRS pronz:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
BC Rich

Diezel- Now this was a cool little amp. The demos I have seen made it appear hard rockish. This is a metal champ. I played it for 5 minutes at moderate volume and though it was great. Cleans were nice, channel 2 and 3 were badass. It has a nice low end so it chugs unlike my Mark V.

I really liked it. 3K nice? No. It will be a fantastic 2nd hand amp. Would not buy new though.

Cheap D'Moll:

Expensive D'Moll:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Acoustics are the shiz.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Hayden:

Dean gurlz:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by Eppicurt
Acoustics are the shiz.

No need for mapz.... not cool.

I like the gut string acoustic. Classical style.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
greatest namm thread ever.

Quote by R45VT
PRS pronz:

\m/

hollowbody singlecut with floyd rose!

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
There comes a point in your life when it is time to just cut the hair off already.

so much this.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Flourescent rainbow flag made out of strings? I don't use the word "gay" as an insult but still even I have to say that that is the gayest thing I've seen since the Sydney Mardis Gras. If it is actually a gay person displaying pride by flying the rainbow flag then kudos, but otherwise,
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Seems like BC Rich is taking a stab at Kramer with that neon green one.

Also, the birds on the PRS are meh...
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
The birds are better than regular ass dot inlays. I wasn't paying any attention to them, I was just staring at the finishes. Nice little room they had. Lighting wasn't the best for photos but I managed.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Oh I was talking about the birds on the bodies, not the inlays.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Needz moar Vox amps.
And some more Gibson Gold Top with P90s.

LOVING THIS ONE
Quote by R45VT
Some crappy no name brand the feds hate on:

I SO WANT THAT SG ON THE LEFT
Quote by R45VT

I love this one:

Quote by cdr_salamander
Oh I was talking about the birds on the bodies, not the inlays.

Yeah they are fugly!

CodeMonk- I can load more Vox pics tomorrow. I have a ton. I just have to choose what to load. The space is not unlimited.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Go by the Fargen booth and ask how they got John Lennon's endorsement 33 years after he died.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Some of these guitars (the Gibbos and PRSes especially) look real delicious. Too bad I'll never be able to afford even one of them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Bigsby's are ridiculous, talk about a dumb design. They do look nice though.
Quote by mmolteratx
Go by the Fargen booth and ask how they got John Lennon's endorsement 33 years after he died.

Maybe his family decided to sell out his name like Hendrix

People are getting desperate for the munies.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Tempoe
Bigsby's are ridiculous, talk about a dumb design. They do look nice though.

Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by mmolteratx

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by Blktiger0
Thanks for the PRS pronz!

Now, how about that Egnater stuff? I'm starting to get ancy over here...

What do you want to know? The metal face are the new Detroit line, 18 and 40w.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Any requests? I will be headed out back in an hour or so.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by SimplyBen
Any details on the new Hayden stuff?

I have pictures but no details. I can add that too the list. They have a pretty sweet set-up there. I have never heard of them before.

Earthquake pedals also has a large pedal booth.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr