Page 1 of 4
Kind of a grim topic, I know. (I'm not some emo cutter, far from it)
But seriously, what would you pick? Or would you even want anything played? What if you were to die tomorrow? Remember your family and friends will all be there. Somehow I don't think 8 string high gain solos would be very appropriate.

Shawn Lane - The Way It Has To Be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAdy4Dk1y4
Always look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python
Goodbye Stranger - Supertramp
Glosoli - Sigur Ros
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
Communication Breakdown, and Kisckstart my Heart.

Oh, and Spiral by Godsmack. Cuz it's dope
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
Last Goodbye or the Sky is a Landfill - Jeff Buckley
Last edited by MojoPinTommy at Jan 25, 2013,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4q0Xx-u1Y

Idrc though, i'll be dead.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I personally don't necessarily believe in the afterlife, I just hope there is peace when you "Bite the Dust" (Maybe I will throw some Queen in there as a joke" and I hope these songs help whoever I leave behind cope and accept my passing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8qG7l0R08A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIKugx1sToY

Yes I realize there are two songs here. Surely my family can sit through them.
Last edited by Bdqdog at Jan 25, 2013,
I really don't know lol so many to choose from
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Gravity by A Perfect Circle, and Change (In The House of Flies) by Deftones.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Bob Dylan - Don't think twice it's alright.. maybe SRV - Life by the drop, too hard to decide.
I want every Guns N Roses (Unedited) song played at my funeral. There just my favorite band. Im kinda on the edge if I want the last song to be COMA or Estranged though. I definitely dont want any f'n Country played. Every funeral I have been to has had Country Music playing. Its not like a funeral isnt sad enough as it is then they force everyone to listen to Country like their trying to hammer the point home. I want my funeral to be rockin and everyone celebratin my life not cryin about my death.
Quote by Gunner2012
I want every Guns N Roses (Unedited) song played at my funeral. There just my favorite band. Im kinda on the edge if I want the last song to be COMA or Estranged though. I definitely dont want any f'n Country played. Every funeral I have been to has had Country Music playing. Its not like a funeral isnt sad enough as it is then they force everyone to listen to Country like their trying to hammer the point home. I want my funeral to be rockin and everyone celebratin my life not cryin about my death.

2cool4school
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Gunner2012

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door.
Quote by Gunner2012

I've considered having Don't Cry, but that was too sad and stuff.
So i'll probably settle on Rocket Queen and be laughing from heaven/hell at the shocked faces during the solo
Corpus Christi Carol or Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. Or Lilac Wine. But they might all be far too depressing.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Beatles- In My Life
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Plainsong by the Cure.

Fits me nicely. Because my life is just so plain.
I'm going to write a score for my funeral.

A few songs about how great I am as well.

And obviously I'll unclude a couple about how much everybody will miss me.

Also they'll be forced to watch my autobiographical slideshow.
7-piece drum mic set for sale. See classifieds.
Page 1 of 4