Metal Turtle
675 IQ
Definetley 80's!! I liked the parts at 0:36, sounded ace! I know there was a big space where you stopped playing in which i think you should of kept going, other than that i dig it man keep up the great work!
mattmakaha
693 IQ
Good alternate picking technique!
I'm not sure if you are using a very short delay on your lead guitar playing, or maybe it's because you are playing along with the pre-recorded solo, which gives the similar effect to using a very short delay/chorus effect on the lead
The mix sounds balanced and clean to me. Solid recording!
Could you go to my thread and leave a short comment there:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584084
Thanks!
Last edited by mattmakaha at Jan 27, 2013,
STONESHAKER
UG Fanatic
754 IQ
Pretty cool. Did you use a pedal for the harmony? Your right hand technique is excellent, but I think your vibrato could use a little bit of work. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying that your right hand picking technique appears a lot more developed than your vibrato and I subscribe to the philosophy that you should always work on your weakest link first.

As for what I used with the drums, I use Superior Drummer 2, the big brother of EZ Drummer, in combination with some of Logic's built in stuff like space designer.
ARom22
Art Photographist
880 IQ
That was eighties as hell, man (and I mean that in a good way). The playing was solid, the tone was very suiting, and I'm a total sucker for harmonized leads haha. The lead guitar was mixed just a little loud for my taste, but the purpose of this video was obviously to highlight your soloing, so that's a non-issue. All in all, great stuff!