Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
theyre a pretty weird tradition, a bunch of people standing around your dead body crying and stuff

that seems way uncool

i dont think i want one of those

how about you
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
1,001 IQ
I want to have a separate funeral for me penis though, so people can mourn what they have lost.

they can just put me in the kiln
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
sketchy z
Stray Cat Strut
825 IQ
I'd would want people to grieve and be upset over my passing. That being said, once the ceremony is over I would want everyone to have a nice little party and have fun. The way I would want them to.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
dynastywest69
568 IQ
I want a death/black/doom metal band playing at mine.

Only joking! XD
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
Quote by dynastywest69
I want a death/black/doom metal band playing at mine.

Only joking! XD

id actually be cool with this

get some bell witch or something on in there
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
Mumbo Jumbo
F*ck Sh*t Stack
98 IQ
One of the reasons I had only recently thought of is how expensive funerals are. I wouldn't want my family to break the bank just to put my carcass in a hole in the ground.
doomded
I aint your buddy go away
77 IQ
I don't need my family/friends spending thousands upon thousands of dollars to burn me or put me in a hole in the ground.

I would much prefer an old-fashioned funeral pyre where there is minimal funeral home involvement. They just do all the things like removing my fillings and drain my fluids (maybe take my brain for scientific research) and put me in a cheap wooden box. Then allow my family to take me to the mountains somewhere to build a big-ass pile of wood, put me and the box in it, have a little ceremony, start the fire, and start the party.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
I think I'd prefer to be cremated. Sure, have a ceremony n' stuff but I don't want to be put into the ground. However, I don't know how I'd feel about forcing my ashes upon someone...implying I'm going to die. Which I won't, so I'm not worried about it.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
JokerGrin
Banned
10 IQ
I want to be burnt to a crisp, my ashes scattered somewhere important to me and everyone to get drunk off their face in my memory. **** all that moping around crap. Remember the good times!
I.O.T.M
I'MA MAKE YOU HURT
452 IQ
I just want to have a normal funeral. None of that 'wear bright colours olololol' shit.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Tag43
for the lulz
571 IQ
I want a funeral where people meet up and remember/mourn me.

Some chips and dip. Also salsa.

But a viking funeral would kick ass too.
Weaponized
Creaky
1,756 IQ
cryogenically frozen no funeral im coming back
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33611170
If she is poor then she is a fucking idiot despite being an atheist.

last.fm
zeek7pc
303 IQ
I want to be sitting upright in the KISS casket like I'm driving, meanwhile highway to hell is blaring! Or be buried in a guitar case shaped casket.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,691 IQ
When I die, I don't want people being sad, so I plan to buy a whole bunch of expensive alcohol and hire a bartender to make everyone there some shots on top of my coffin. The drinks are literally on me.

And maybe order some pizza.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
God, I don't like thinking about my funeral. It makes me realize things I don't want to know.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Tag43
for the lulz
571 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
cryogenically frozen no funeral im coming back

every time you get sick or something dude just freeze yourself again and unfreeze when they find a cure. its easy.
JokerGrin
Banned
10 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
...make everyone there some shots on top of my coffin. The drinks are literally on me

Please don't tell me you have this idea copyrighted!
MM14
Master Baster
894 IQ
Quote by doomded
I don't need my family/friends spending thousands upon thousands of dollars to burn me or put me in a hole in the ground.

I would much prefer an old-fashioned funeral pyre where there is minimal funeral home involvement. They just do all the things like removing my fillings and drain my fluids (maybe take my brain for scientific research) and put me in a cheap wooden box. Then allow my family to take me to the mountains somewhere to build a big-ass pile of wood, put me and the box in it, have a little ceremony, start the fire, and start the party.

Thats actually the type of funeral my dad wants

I on the other hand would try and make mine the most awkward funeral ever, I can just imagine the look on my family's face as a large group of little people dressed up as clowns arrive and all claim to be my estranged lovers.
Andrea55
The Boss
83 IQ
I want to be cremated so no big funeral me. Cremations are cheaper anyway and I don't want to take space up in the earth so yeah. Besides I want my ashes thrown in the ocean that way fishes can eat me.
benn913
UG User
877 IQ
i don't particularly like funerals, but i love FUN-erals
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
Funerals are fucking weird. My goal in life is to persuade my loved ones that tossing me in a ditch or the equivalent is totally ok and what I want them to do.

It's not me anymore, don't dress it up and waste money on bacteria food.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Primus2112
whatever you say "Mor-ty"
915 IQ
I only want a wake, then cremation, my body's too shitty to donate to science.

Or do Louis CK's thing.

"You can cum, on my back, and pretend that I am your father. I am dead, I don't mind..."
Quote by raoooos
slipknot are actually just terrible, they're such a "holy shit i'm 14" kind of band. like fuck off mum i'm not going to school i have to clear the stone of leaves.
Last edited by Primus2112 at Feb 3, 2013,
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,091 IQ
Not my kind of place. I've preferred not to go to those for guys that I know. If they were really close friends, I'd probably go. I don't really mourn publicly.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
CaptainCanti
love nectar
1,177 IQ
When I die, I want my head cut off and sent to the president of China, as to declare war.
¯\_()_/¯
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
9,780 IQ
Luckily I haven't had to go for someone close like an immediate family member.

If it's someone like a grandparent, uncle or friend, I can go to a funeral no problem.

However the thought of going to the funeral of someone like my mom or brother really hurts just thinking about it. The idea of seeing them in a box to be buried just seems like it'd be unbearable for me to watch.