Page 1 of 2
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
also heroin
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
institutions
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
95 IQ
Brotivational?

Wasn't some adbot advertising that site?
Not clicking.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
that 'bro' site is full of shit 'bro'. sagging pants originated from prison inmates having belts confiscated, because some would use them to commit suicide.

Typical misinformation disseminated by clueless ****wits though.
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
Quote by TooktheAtrain
that 'bro' site is full of shit 'bro'. sagging pants originated from prison inmates having belts confiscated, because some would use them to commit suicide.

I don't get why prisons would issue trousers that didn't fit.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
I don't get why prisons would issue trousers that didn't fit.

ease of production, less sizes, less work I would guess.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
People still can lose weight, hydra.

god, do you think prisoners aren't people too?
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
But detriment to society caused by this trend is worse than any tax hike that would cover better garments for inmates.
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
I'm not going to check (still have images turned off since someone posted gore) but I'm willing to bet it's Hot Fuzz.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
Quote by TooktheAtrain
oh btw whywefight is that gif from outtakes? Don't remember seeing it in the film

I think so. I've got like 20 more of these, so I'll get bored before I run out

@hydra: ding ding ding ding!
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by TooktheAtrain

Typical misinformation disseminated by clueless ****wits though.

Didn't it originate as a way of telling other prisoners that you were up for gay sex?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
heh, just had a thought- if the argument is that this style of dress can be banned under decency laws, then by transmitting images of sagging trousers, aren't they committing an offense? If we are to believe that sagging trousers are indecent, then we must also conclude that this awareness thing is essentially televised indecency

I hope the ACLU use this line of reasoning to sue the **** out of anyone responsible. Isn't that the american way?
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
Didn't it originate as a way of telling other prisoners that you were up for gay sex?

nope, snopes that shit brah. It does sound like an appealing explanation, but the truth is a bit more morbid and less satisfying.
jjfeu662
Celestia
1,996 IQ
The government can do at least one thing right.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
Quote by jjfeu662
The government can do at least one thing right.

The government is doing people right by putting them in jail for wearing their pants too low?
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
Quote by whywefight
The government is doing people right by putting them in jail for wearing their pants too low?

But they looks silly and they don't even know it.
It's for their own good.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,765 IQ
fuk u guyz i do t cuz society don't undrstnd me

edit: a quick google search shows that people have jailed for very short periods of time for sagging.

that said, brotivational is hardly a credible source.
Last edited by whywefight at Jan 25, 2013,
jjfeu662
Celestia
1,996 IQ
Quote by whywefight

Yeah.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Massachusetts has a point; although, as stupid as sagging pants are, there's no reason at all to make it illegal.

Quote by jjfeu662
Yeah.

Um...no, they're not. In what world can you prove that the government should tell you what to wear and how to wear it?

I consider sagging pants to be really stupid and immature, but that doesn't mean people should go to jail over it.

Edit:
@Hydra:
So, it's sort of a "What if" video designed to make young men release they look dumb as shit with their boxers/whitey-tighties hanging out? I'm down with that then.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 25, 2013,
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
I'd maybe be a little bit outraged if I thought that this was true, but I've seen no evidence for that.
edit;This is from the website who made the video;
Quote by BMHAM

January 24, 2013, Boston, Massachusetts - The Black Mental Health Alliance of Massachusetts (BMHAM) a Boston based mental health advocacy organization released an Anti-Saggy Pants video today, which is running on major television outlets in the Boston market. The video targeted to young urban dwellers in Massachusetts is the brainchild of Dr. Omar Reid, President and Founder of BMHAM says the the video's purpose is to address the growing issue of young men walking in the streets of our communities without regard and respect for themselves and thier community. "For the BMHAM it's a behavioral health issue in our neighborhoods and communities that must be addressed the entire community." says Dr. Reid.

"This is just the beginning of our public strategy to encourage parents, schools, police, social service agencies, housing agencies, faith based organizations along with men and women in our community to take a collective stand and tell our young men and boys to pull those pants up," said Reid.

Dr. Reid says he plans to expand running the videos and others anti-saggy pants information into other Massachusetts TV, radio, internet and billboard markets, including Springfield, Brockton, Lawrence and other parts of the state. The group also plans to create giant billboards targeted to the saggy pants trend. Dr. Reid and his BMHAM organization are planning a fundraising campaign to pay for videos and billboards. Like the video, each billboard will feature two male models whose pants are hanging so low their underwear is showing.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jan 25, 2013,
Ometh
UG Addict
3,913 IQ
We now should work in order to outlaw sagging tits
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
What a genius Dr. Reid is. Who would have thought the solution to the perceived lack of respect young black men have for themselves and others lies not in any form of social justice or personal development but rather in police harassment and imprisonment for the pettiest of acts.

That'll teach them self-respect.