Page 1 of 2
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Dat Saturday.

My thoughts exactly. I'm gonna be at Main Stage all day, so i'll be almost front row for Maiden

Coming with me?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I only went to Download in '06. I haven't seen a line-up that was better since.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen
Quote by Vauxite
My thoughts exactly. I'm gonna be at Main Stage all day, so i'll be almost front row for Maiden

Coming with me?

Coming with you? I'll be coming on you.
I count 14 bands I'd be happy to go and see, none that I am desperate to see.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen
Counted zero bands I want to see.

EDIT: Didn't notice QOTSA on there. One band then.
Quote by StewieSwan
Sex changes? That's pretty gay

Quote by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

There's 18 bands on that poster that i'd go and watch, but I know a few of those are bound to clash. There's still 60+ bands to be announced.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Coming with you? I'll be coming on you.

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'd love to hit that Saturday up.

So many good bands.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by sam b
This festival gets progressively shitter each year

Last years line up was probably the best they've ever had.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Never thought I'd see the day when Converge was on the same bill as Korn, Jimmy Eat World, and 3 Doors Down
I just noticed. Corey Taylor is playing in two bands at the same festival. That's ****ing dumb. Have Slipknot OR Stone Sour. Not both.
I think I may get a Saturday ticket, but I am tempted to go to Friday as well since Slipknot are FRIGGIN' INCREDIBLE live.
YESTERDAY, I WOKE UP SUCKING A LEMON...
Quote by AxeToFall
Never thought I'd see the day when Converge was on the same bill as Korn, Jimmy Eat World, and 3 Doors Down

Why? It's a festival. Festivals have multiple genres.
^ That sucks, man

I'm going For the 5 days' camping, too; getting there mid-afternoon or earlier on Weds
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Didn't interest me this year. And ****ing hell, a year gone already. Feels like it was a few months ago since I went last year....
Quote by DisarmGoliath
^ That sucks, man

I'm going For the 5 days' camping, too; getting there mid-afternoon or earlier on Weds

The really annoying thing is that in the time between selling my ticket, I've been offered a free ticket by the guy I'm best man for later this month, and had highly successful job interviews, which I find out about by Wednesday. Assuming I get the job, I really could have done with those two things being swapped around. If I knew I had a job coming, I could probably budget the outlay for a new tent, food, booze etc, and have accepted the ticket.
If anyone ends up with a ****ed up tent or something, PM me, I've got a little 2 man thing people I know and like on this site can borrow, and I live maybe 20 minutes from the site.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I'm going! Tomorrow is the day!

Anyone got any tips for getting bud into the campsite? I don't know if they have dogs on the gate or whatever. I've never noticed them before, but I've never tried to get anything in before.
Not advocating it, and not my responsibility if you get caught, but I would imagine you'd be ok with it in a pair of socks wrapped in clothes, deep in your rucksack
They sure as hell did. I've seen them 4 times (now) so knew what to expect, though this was probably the best I've seen them as I guess the huge crowd spurred them on, so I kinda feel sorry for those who've never seen them before... must have been a huuuuuuuuge mindfuck haha!

Think this short clip sums up the whole set, to be honest though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR6Eu3kZvyA

Fire, fireworks, explosions and thousands of dancing (yep, dancing) metalheads
Page 1 of 2