I have used it for years and nothing but now if you say anything that gets anyone butthurt you get banned for 2 weeks. WTF?! I was just watching some Queen vids and said I love queen and Freddie was a amazing singer but I don't like how he was gay and how everyone likes him being gay. Being gay aint rock n roll. BAM 2 week suspension. WTF is this shit.

So if you support homosexuality = youtube does nothing
If you have CHristian values and follow the bible = banned for 2 weeks

WTF is up with liberals taking over everything and thinking you HAVE to agree with them or we should be punished. F*** you google thanks for making youtube as liberal as you are everyone in charge is liberals. Its quite pathetic when you consider christians make up 97% of the damn country. This is ridiculous. F***in liberal agendas
yay mayslash is back!

and christians need to be banned from everything. period. Especially heaven.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
right man gays are pretty gay, all hail christian values
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil

You made me reply.

You need to work on the trolling a bit though.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

lol you have a problem with sexuality because you're a christian.

Welcome back mayslash.

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

Pff. Serves you right.
Calling Freddie Mercury gay...
Next you're going to say Richard Simmons is a huge homosexual...

Quote by ErikLensherr
I've decided making UG creepless was just me being tsundere and it's better to adopt a more inclusive vision senpai :3 desu desu kawaii
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
I thought everything about rock was gay?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash