Page 1 of 2
Philip_pepper
Banned
4,955 IQ
Sup Pit.

Did you guys ever get your heart broken by an ex and then got back at your ex by doing something? Maybe making your life super awesome?

in b4 "She didn't break my heart, it melted when I met her."
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,830 IQ
Getting back? Don't be a child. She probably left you for that very reason.
Unless you mean she cheated on you. Then just be a mature adult and call Cheater's on her so you can exploit her cheating ways to be on TV.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Zombee
UG Newbie
146 IQ
Moving on is the best way of getting back at an ex.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
Getting back at your ex is childish and stupid and certainly won't get you anything in return. Instead of stooping below their level, just move on.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
little_boy
マリオ
358 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69
you want advice? well I advise you to grow up.

ok, me+yourmom=69...
N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
her mum.

you know what to do.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
2,304 IQ
I masturbated to a woman with daddy issues and then told myself that I am awesome. Totally got that bitch.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori
Laird95
stratsftw
99 IQ
Living well is the best revenge.

That doesn't mean to say I'd pass up a chance at any of her best friends though, bitch.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by little_boy
ok, me+yourmom=69...
Quote by cip 123
nice advice from someone with the username "me+yourmom=69"

r u guys srs
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
Quote by Skullivan
Sell her some propane.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Do Re Mi
Johnny
632 IQ
Quote by Skullivan
Sell her some propane.

And some propane accessories.
It's a process, not an event.
Philip_pepper
Banned
4,955 IQ
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Getting back at your ex is childish and stupid and certainly won't get you anything in return. Instead of stooping below their level, just move on.

That is also my philosophy. I'm actually pretty chill with previous relationships, if it didn't work, it didn't work, however, I always find that when my exes find a new boyfriend they have to tell me all about him...

Like for example, this ex was telling me about how her new bf plays like BB King or Eric Clapton and "Omg he's so good" and things like that out of the blue trying to one-up me. And I'm like...ok, you know that skill level isn't that high, right?

Just adds to my theory that bitches are crazy and need to be put in their place when needed.
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
2,304 IQ
Quote by Philip_pepper
Just adds to my theory that bitches are crazy and need to be put in their place when needed.

"My ex thinks her boyfriend's better than me at guitar so I opened a can of worms on an internet forum".
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major
995 IQ
One of my exes I'm still kinda with on and off. The other one I didn't have to get back at her because I just got sick of her. (She did a lot of little obnoxious things to be flirty, after a couple months it was just too much.)

If someone broke my heart I would probably just try to forget about the whole thing.
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,006 IQ
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Blackbullet
Moderately neat-o
818 IQ
Getting a superior upgrade is the best way.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
MinterMan22
steady eating booty mc||
765 IQ
Quote by Krieger91

turned images off cause of multis last night. was expecting a picture of him hanging naked tbh
..::fat
lard::..
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,006 IQ
Quote by Blackbullet
Getting a superior upgrade is the best way.

Actually, in all seriousness, this.

If what she did hurt, the best thing to do is move on, and better youself to the point where you're something she'll really miss.

Quote by MinterMan22
turned images off cause of multis last night. was expecting a picture of him hanging naked tbh

Hehe, but that would be Carradine, not Bill.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Jan 25, 2013,
MinterMan22
steady eating booty mc||
765 IQ
Quote by Krieger91
Actually, in all seriousness, this.

If what she did hurt, the best thing to do is move on, and better youself to the point where you're something she'll really miss.

Hehe, but that would be Carradine, not Bill.

when you turn off images, all you see is the link but its shortened so i basically saw
www.website...carradine.jpg
can't blame me for being hesitant
..::fat
lard::..
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Good thing she dumped you because you're kind of a bitch.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
MetalheadA7X
Funeral Thirst
902 IQ
She was straight edge so when she saw me snorting MDMA on a night out she was mortified. The giant lie of our relationship was exposed.

tbf, not sure what is worse, her lying about cheating for 3 months, or me lying about not being edge for a whole year.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
PoisonousNipple
Banned
42 IQ
I completely ignore my ex as a way of getting back for the shit she done. Works quite well I think. Recently seen her walking up to me so I walked into a building. Those feels ya slut.
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,073 IQ
I continue to speak to her mother.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
donender
Get back to work
2,047 IQ
Not an ex, but someone hurt me really badly once and i went out of my way to make their life miserable. I don't feel good about it now but at the time it felt justified. We are really good friends now, and it made me realise that that sort of thing is just childish.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Lord_Doku
ancient bass
2,009 IQ
Quote by MetalheadA7X
She was straight edge so when she saw me snorting MDMA on a night out she was mortified. The giant lie of our relationship was exposed.

tbf, not sure what is worse, her lying about cheating for 3 months, or me lying about not being edge for a whole year.

If she didn't notice, there's no harm. Cheating is pure betrayal of all your trust though, the same rule does not apply here.

Heh, I've had my heart broken without having a girlfriend so I don't even know if I would.
Skynyrd890
Unregistered User
506 IQ
I was going to get back at one, then I grew up.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
mystical_1
Doomed
336 IQ
Most of the girls i've broken up with started hitting on my best friends after we broke up.

I've only had one girl break up with me, and I was okay with it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
I've always found the best revenge is to act like you don't care at all.

If I can I'm always going to go stoneface whenever a girl breaks up with me for some bullshit reason.

Just be like "okay whatever, and all of a sudden she will get angry at you for not caring" and then you can just ask "I thought you wanted to break up you silly woman?" "Yes but you're still supposed to care yada yada"

In my mind it works out great. And it kind of did the last time it happened. The girl got rather clingy and wanted to remain in contact over and over. >_>
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
adamgur96
Not caring no more
867 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I continue to speak to her mother.

This.

It's kinda cruel, but her mom is really nice

She has huge boobs
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
bloodtrocuted93
UG's Crack*****
104 IQ
After dumping my last ex, I partied and had a series of one night stands. It was a lot of fun. That might've happened anyway, but the breakup probably added something to it.

Oh and I blocked one on Facebook, because he wouldn't stop talking to me and it was ****ing annoying. Goddamn, I dumped him for a reason. I wouldn't call that getting back at someone, though, just cutting ties that no longer need to be there.
Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 at Jan 26, 2013,