Page 1 of 2
What happens? Does the Pit end up in a Lord Of The Flies-like tribe or in total anomie? Who will be the leader and who will attempt regicide in order to gain leadership? Do we eat the weaklings? Who will build the beautiful huts with running water, toilet facilities and a two-story patio? Which pagan rituals will we practice and will they involve virgin sacrifice (we won't run out of those anytime soon olololol)? Will we have riveting campfire stories on behalf of the metalheads about how one band is progressive blackened post-sludge doom jazzcore with country influence? Will I be solely and fully responsible for recreating society with the scarce females?

What roles would each user take?
We'd all be those guys that don't talk to each other cuz we're too scurred.
We'd die from lack of internet.

*edit: And Super-AIDS.
It's a process, not an event.
I would eat all of you.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by theogonia777
I would eat all of you.

Oo-er.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
I would rule you all because I possess the one ring.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
We wouldn't devolve into LotF type chaos, no. There'll be around 15 people arguing about which trees to cut down for firewood, for two weeks they wouldn't be able to agree on how we should ration the remaining food and supplies, which shouldn't matter because we've only got 6 bags of cheetos and a bottle of mt dew. Four obese men will be following a woman all "why won't you take my jacket it's warm". One person will be literally masturbating shamelessly next to a large stone because he can't take not having privacy anymore. Everyone will be complaining about the lack of plumbing and saying 'toilet paper' can result in about 54 simultaneous nervous breakdowns.

About 19 people will go around drawing shit in the sand and calling tree leaves and crabs "kawaii". There'll be one kid attempting to build a fire, trying to remember how he learned to do it in camp. Around him will be 6 grown men rolling their eyes, groaning and nodding disapprovingly because they're the mature ones.

swag swag basedgod swag (this receives an extremely mixed reaction).

One person will literally drown on the shore because of a prank involving tying his shoelace. 79 people will have called it a dangerous, insensitive prank. 66 people will say that it was innocent but led to unfortunate circumstances. Around 90 others will walk around the dead body yelling "what a knob".

Someone will resort to autocannibalism. We'll spend a few days talking about the existential can of worms this has opened.

By then the penis jokes will have gotten tiring, we'll all resort to their classier cousin, fart jokes. Suicides will happen, someone will call it cowardice, and we spend the rest of our time on the island arguing about it.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
I'll suck for crack and cash
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I'll be the lovable drunkard.

...Until the booze runs out. Then I'll just be the guy sitting there, gazing at the beautiful ocean within the sunset sky... pondering what my life would be like if I had more booze.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
I'd make a friend out of some twigs and a coconut, with whom I will discuss topics ranging from Jean-Paul Satre to jazz funk.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'll be the lovable drunkard.

...Until the booze runs out. Then I'll just be the guy sitting there, gazing at the beautiful ocean within the sunset sky... pondering what my life would be like if I had more booze.

And I'd be your partner in crime, fruitlessly attempting to make fermented alcohol from bird shite.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by durhamdynamo
And I'd be your partner in crime, fruitlessly attempting to make fermented alcohol from bird shite.

God speed, good sir.
God speed.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'd own all o' you cos I'm the only one with weed.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by TimTheWizard

All hail island President, when does rationing start?

>.>

EDIT: Wait, no, leaving stoned President in charge of food would be disastrous.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by TimTheWizard

Good thing your shitty weed is full of seeds, because I'll kill you, take it, and grow us a mighty field of green. Hells yeah.
I have a lot of money. I would rescue everyone in my private jet. Problem solved. Thank you.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Good thing your shitty weed is full of seeds, because I'll kill you, take it, and grow us a mighty field of green. Hells yeah.

Everyone knows that drug dealers sell weed with lots of seeds to get their customers interested in botany and plant morphology.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by SaneMan
I have a lot of money. I would rescue everyone in my private jet. Problem solved. Thank you.

And how would you know where the island is?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Quote by Joshua Garcia

he's lionel messi
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I have a sat nav in my private jet. It cost me a lot of money, but I have a lot more money.
Quote by Crofty89
I'd make a friend out of some twigs and a coconut, with whom I will discuss topics ranging from Jean-Paul Satre to jazz funk.

Why's he wearing a stripy tea-towel?

OT: Eventually everyone would come to idolise me and my hair, and sacrifice stuff to me after eating rancid coconuts and becoming coco-loco for a while.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Jan 25, 2013,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Everyone knows that drug dealers sell weed with lots of seeds to get their customers interested in botany and plant morphology.

Seeds in my bud? I get my shit from Amsterdam, don't think there's gonna smth like seeds in there

Would be great for food hunting, constant munchies
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
We wouldn't devolve into LotF type chaos, no. There'll be around 15 people arguing about which trees to cut down for firewood, for two weeks they wouldn't be able to agree on how we should ration the remaining food and supplies, which shouldn't matter because we've only got 6 bags of cheetos and a bottle of mt dew. Four obese men will be following a woman all "why won't you take my jacket it's warm". One person will be literally masturbating shamelessly next to a large stone because he can't take not having privacy anymore. Everyone will be complaining about the lack of plumbing and saying 'toilet paper' can result in about 54 simultaneous nervous breakdowns.

About 19 people will go around drawing shit in the sand and calling tree leaves and crabs "kawaii". There'll be one kid attempting to build a fire, trying to remember how he learned to do it in camp. Around him will be 6 grown men rolling their eyes, groaning and nodding disapprovingly because they're the mature ones.

One person will literally drown on the shore because of a prank involving tying his shoelace. 79 people will have called it a dangerous, insensitive prank. 66 people will say that it was innocent but led to unfortunate circumstances. Around 90 others will walk around the dead body yelling "what a knob".

Someone will resort to autocannibalism. We'll spend a few days talking about the existential can of worms this has opened.

By then the penis jokes will have gotten tiring, we'll all resort to their classier cousin, fart jokes. Suicides will happen, someone will call it cowardice, and we spend the rest of our time on the island arguing about it.
LOL
I'd fashion a rudimentary raft out of your new amps and escape.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I would eat all of you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

100% accurate
Axel fox and Ian the fox as royal couple. Don't know about genders but they'll both be foxes and ahve sex with each other.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Axel fox and Ian the fox as royal couple. Don't know about genders but they'll both be foxes and ahve sex with each other.

Is fox hunting legal?
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Kill the pig! Cut his throat! Kill the pig! Bash him in!
________ A
________C
________E
________!
every night the monkey butlers will regale us with jungle stories
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by captaincrunk
we'd probably need to give the mods power to kill people and hope for the best

Nelsean would spend his day locking up islanders who weren't doing exactly what they were supposed to be doing.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Page 1 of 2