Poll: You and a gay couple are stranded on an island.
Poll Options
View poll results: You and a gay couple are stranded on an island.
Ya, at some point I would have some form of sexual relations with them
53 28%
No, I would live there forever and never participate with them
124 66%
HELL YEAH. DICK PARTAAAAYY. UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE.
212 112%
Voters: 189.
Page 2 of 4
I'd be propositioning for a threesome practically the second we got stranded
No, I would make my own gf out of things in the forest.

And the chances of me slaying and eating them if I was hungry just grew tenfold.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I'm assuming the couple are both the same sex as me.

I don't find other men attractive and I don't think that'll change. Also, they're a couple, so if I for whatever reason decide to **** one of them, the other would get defensive.

I haven't had sex for 21 years, and if I were malnourished on a desert island, it would probably not be a priority.
Quote by sashki

I haven't had sex for 21 years

what the flying ****?

Oh you're a virgin.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'd probably wait for them to starve to death. I'd be one side of the island and never go to their side. If they came to my side, I'd beat the shit out of them and throw them back to their side.
I'd just fap
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'd probably wait for them to starve to death. I'd be one side of the island and never go to their side. If they came to my side, I'd beat the shit out of them and throw them back to their side.

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
^
Hey, man...they're a couple. I won't even get pity jerked off and be able to pretend it's a woman. With that in mind, they're not crossing to my side.
Quote by sashki
Also, they're a couple, so if I for whatever reason decide to **** one of them, the other would get defensive.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hey, man...they're a couple. I won't even get pity jerked off and be able to pretend it's a woman.

It's like you've never even considered the possibility of a threesome with two other guys.
I'm bisexual, so i probably would out of desperation.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by coco-loco
I voted "yes" but...

...it really depends on what they're all like as people...

I can't stick my penis in personality.
Quote by Nietsche
It's like you've never even considered the possibility of a threesome with two other guys.

Nope. Never have. Never will.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
^
Hey, man...they're a couple. I won't even get pity jerked off and be able to pretend it's a woman. With that in mind, they're not crossing to my side.

You assume they would even want to
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
You assume they would even want to

Actually, I'm assuming that they'll be like, "He's not gay. Don't even bother." And I'll be like, "Yeah, thanks. It'd be really awkward if you did bother."

I am NOT into men. That's the bottom line.

Edit:
But the whole crossing over to my side thing, that's just me being an asshole. I wouldn't really do that. But, on the other hand, I wouldn't really be very social with them either, because I'd constantly feel like the 3rd wheel.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 26, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Actually, I'm assuming that they'll be like, "He's not gay. Don't even bother." And I'll be like, "Yeah, thanks. It'd be really awkward if you did bother."

I am NOT into men. That's the bottom line.

I'm not either, I just don't find it necessary to shun them to the other side of the island. Unless they're doing the do.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
See my edit.

Quote by Pooinsky
Ew, imagine having sex with a sandy as*hole

If it's a female asshole, I wouldn't mind. Provided it was my girlfriend (soon-to-be fiance), and it was our honeymoon.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 26, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
See my edit.

If it's a female asshole, I wouldn't mind. Provided it was my girlfriend (soon-to-be fiance), and it was our honeymoon.

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I actually would mind because i would have some sympathy for my girlfriend to not inadvertently shove sand up her ass.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Todd Hart
That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

What better way to express your love than by sodomizing your wife with a sandy dick on your honeymoon?
eugghh i think i can't even look at them when they do those stuffs. Disgusting.
I'd rather find some goat.
if the lesbians are willing, why the hell not?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Anyway, no condoms or lube. So forget that.

There's ready supplies of saliva, urine and blood available, who needs lube?
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Tell me more.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Gross.

Unless the gay couple is Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ryan Gosling.

Otherwise gross.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
What makes you think the gay couple wants to include a bunch of chubby neckbeards in their love making?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't think it would be an option for me, I'm not straight because I have the option to be straight, I'm straight because I do not find males to be attractive so I don't think I would ever do it.
Quote by mayslash
A boat crashed, you and 2 other guys who are your age and a gay couple survived, so 3 on the island. 6 months go by and no hope of ever being rescued. Would you participate in sexual activities with them at any point (you get to decide what you want to do, or what they do to you)

Be serious and honest with you answer please.

Yes, if they let me.
ahh yes the pit. where sodomy and survival skills are both equally as important
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I dunno. 6 months probably wouldn't be enough for me to travel to the gay side.

Eventually... I still dunno. This is one of those things you can't answer until it happens, imo.

Quote by element4433
What makes you think the gay couple wants to include a bunch of chubby neckbeards in their love making?

After 6 months everyone will have a beard, and most people will have lost weight. Look on the bright side. Also, fabulous tans.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Here's a vaguely related but equally hypothetical question:
If a gay guy offered to have sex with you, and no-one would ever know that you'd done it, would you do it just for the experience?
The only thing that sounds less fun than gay sex, is sandy gay sex.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by sashki
Here's a vaguely related but equally hypothetical question:
If a gay guy offered to have sex with you, and no-one would ever know that you'd done it, would you do it just for the experience?

No.

1) It's gay, which is awkward for me, and

2) He "offered" it. That exceeds my awkward tolerance.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~