the_axis
where am i?
51 IQ
Yo. This is the first thing I've seen on this forum that I've actually liked.
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
FrauVfromPoB
50 IQ
Yo. This shit rocks pretty hard, actually. I'm generally not a powerviolence kind of guy, the closest I get is older Ceremony, which apparently "isn't really powerviolence." I feel like you really would benefit from improved recording quality. I don't know if your current quality was intentional or not, but if it was, consider intending to sound good. Cause you have some pretty unique riffs, and I would love to hear it in it's full glory. Also, for the love of god change dat color scheme. I quite literally can't read any of the stuff that I'm interested in reading.

Feel free to peep the punk in my sig.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Feb 2, 2013,
ForeverInUtero
30 IQ
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Yo. This shit rocks pretty hard, actually. I'm generally not a powerviolence kind of guy, the closest I get is older Ceremony, which apparently "isn't really powerviolence." I feel like you really would benefit from improved recording quality. I don't know if your current quality was intentional or not, but if it was, consider intending to sound good. Cause you have some pretty unique riffs, and I would love to hear it in it's full glory. Also, for the love of god change dat color scheme. I quite literally can't read any of the stuff that I'm interested in reading.

Feel free to peep the punk in my sig.

Thanks man! Yeah, we're working on some stuff now and recording it much better. We kind of purposefully put out this first release recorded on a 4 track, but the stuff coming up is gonna sound way cleaner. and haha will do on the color scheme, thanks for the heads up!

Also, Deranged Youth is sick dude. I'm really diggin on it!
Last edited by ForeverInUtero at Feb 25, 2013,
ForeverInUtero
30 IQ
We have begun writing for our upcoming album, 1000xRepentance. Also, our song ( . Y . ) was featured on the Tacomaniacx podcast and our song Father to Father will be featured on an upcoming Grindcore For Alzheimer's Cure compilation!
Podcast: http://www.mixcloud.com/grindingsnares/mr-tacos-podcast-8/
GRINDING FOR A CURE: https://www.facebook.com/grindingforacure