Page 4 of 16
The Is Ultimate Guitar not F***ing WebMD. What the hell is wrong with you people.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by Todd Hart
You don't have sex ed where you're from?

Oh I know, I thought you were saying that circumcision saved the child the pain of the separation, my mistake.

Of course not. I say if someone wants to be circumsized, let them decide when they're old enough to take responsibility for it. It's easy to say you want someone else's dick cut, but a little harder to say the same of your own.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
You misunderstand me. I mean separating it during circumcision. I'm on your side, brothah.

Oh, damn. Sorry.

I said I was stupid and now I've proved I am.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Oh, damn. Sorry.

I said I was stupid and now I've proved I am.

only a stupid person would remove me from their sig
Quote by Eastwinn
only a stupid person would remove me from their sig

Sorry, man. Captain Karl does the sig talkin' now.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
We did it, guys! Seven pages of child penises! Hooray!
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by necrosis1193
My sex ed didn't obsess over little kid dicks.

The whole foreskin separation thing is something that's important to address in sex ed, especially in year 6 (11 years old) because it's quite possible some students will not have had their foreskin fully separate yet. This is natural, but if they aren't told that it's natural then they might be needlessly worried. The whole point of sex ed is to make people feel comfortable with their bodies.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Funk Monk
The Is Ultimate Guitar not F***ing WebMD. What the hell is wrong with you people.

This is the off-topic forum though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Todd Hart
The whole foreskin separation thing is something that's important to address in sex ed, especially in year 6 (11 years old) because it's quite possible some students will not have had their foreskin fully separate yet. This is natural, but if they aren't told that it's natural then they might be needlessly worried. The whole point of sex ed is to make people feel comfortable with their bodies.

A mission it fails entirely at.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Maybe in America.

Quote by necrosis1193
A mission it fails entirely at.

How? It's relative, of course: there's zero chance that you'll be able to get a teen/pre-teen to feel comfortable with their body.
Quote by Funk Monk

It's OK. There shall be no medical procedures performed here. Nobody is pretending to know everything about foreskins and circumcision.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by necrosis1193
I find it strange how much you know about penises.

I find it more strange how seriously he takes online discussions about baby penises.
Quote by Trowzaa
Maybe in America.

What we lack in sexual hygiene compared to Europe, we make up for in oral hygiene compared to Europe. Last I checked, people are going to be seeing a whole lot more of your smile than your junk.

Quote by Todd Hart
How? It's relative, of course: there's zero chance that you'll be able to get a teen/pre-teen to feel comfortable with their body.

...Because it makes most people feel more uncomfortable, if anything? Most people I've talked to about it anyway.

Quote by AxeToFall
I find it more strange how seriously he takes online discussions about baby penises.

That too.

Quote by AxeToFall

I find it disturbing that you don't take child genital mutilation to be deserving of serious discussion.
Quote by necrosis1193
What we lack in sexual hygiene compared to Europe, we make up for in oral hygiene compared to Europe. Last I checked, people are going to be seeing a whole lot more of your smile than your junk.

Whapping out the "lol brits have bad teeth" insult which has no basis other than stereotype.

What we lack in oral hygiene compared to America, lol all Americans are obese.

Ah, the wonders of cultural norms. It really is surreal to see some of you guys defending the mutilation of babies, when if it was any other procedure which was similarly unnecessary and painful without purpose and you'd all be throwing shit-fits in outrage.

Age is an issue. Wait until the child grows up and they can tell you whether or not they want pieces cut off their body.

However, if this wasn't such a distorted cultural issue, and it wasn't traditional, I don't think any doctor with ethics would even contemplate the procedure.
Quote by necrosis1193
HERP DERP BRITFAG TEETH LEWL!1

This is completely irrelevant to discussion. Typical butthurt American reaction.
Last edited by TooktheAtrain at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by guitarist41
How?
When I was 4, my foreskin got stuck to my bell end because I wasn't potty trained to pull it down when I took a leak, which is apparently that big of a deal.

Thanks Obama mom and dad.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Wolfinator-x
When I was 4, my foreskin got stuck to my bell end because I wasn't potty trained to pull it down when I took a leak, which is apparently that big of a deal.

Thanks Obama mom and dad.

Quote by Trowzaa
Whapping out the "lol brits have bad teeth" insult which has no basis other than stereotype.

What we lack in oral hygiene compared to America, lol all Americans are obese.

Come again? I can't understand you through that mess of a jaw.

My mother always made a point to remind me to wash my dick.

All you circum-freaks have lazy-arse parents.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't remember ever saying it was ok for a doctor to cut off a functional part of my penis. If I ever have a son, I will not be getting him circumcised. Most American doctors don't know anything about the foreskin. The fact that it's the norm in America is still baffling to me.
Quote by necrosis1193
Come again? I can't understand you through that mess of a jaw.

Come again? I can't understand you with your mouth constantly full.

Quote by TooktheAtrain

Quote by necrosis1193

HERP DERP BRITFAG TEETH LEWL!1

HERP DERP AMERIFAG LEWL!1

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
He started it cos he was losing an argument, I'm just giving it back.

I don't even understand why he's so offended by what I said He said sex ed isn't very good, I said "maybe in America" because sex ed is pretty decent here.

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by Trowzaa

Well you're definitely helping yourself in doing so, champ.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Trowzaa

I don't even understand why he's so offended by what I said He said sex ed isn't very good, I said "maybe in America" because sex ed is pretty decent here.

When was I ever arguing for or against something?

I was just fucking around because I can't get to sleep and there's nothing better to do at 1 AM.

Do you really think I think you and Todd have some pedophiliac obsession with little boy penises?

COme on, you're not priests.

Quote by ryan_nadon
Well you're definitely helping yourself in doing so, champ.

Fuck off with your holier-than-thou attitude.

If it is so good then why isn't it as common in the rest of the world as it is in America?
Y'all Brits can have a good time with your gross ugly disgusting uncircumsized brit penises while i'll have the best time swooning chicks with my purdy 100% clean beautiful fully-functional circumsized non-brit penis.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Y'all Brits can have a good time with your gross ugly disgusting uncircumsized brit penises while i'll have the best time swooning chicks with my purdy 100% clean beautiful fully-functional circumsized non-brit penis.

Sounds great, except for the fact that you can't feel as much, and thus sex is worse.
Quote by ryan_nadon
It seems like everybody who bitches about it is circumsized, though.

Person who made the thread seems to be the one bitching.
I can't be arsed going through every page but if it hasn't been mentioned, the Penn & Teller episode on circumcision is a good video to watch if you still think circumcision isn't ******ed.

EDIT: Since when was the word for slowing down something censored? ******
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by King Donkey
I can't be arsed going through every page but if it hasn't been mentioned, the Penn & Teller episode on circumcision is a good video to watch if you still think circumcision isn't ******ed.

Since today, apparently. I only just found out earlier.

Quote by Trowzaa
Since today, apparently. I only just found out earlier.

Shit.
West Ham United
Quote by Todd Hart
Sounds great, except for the fact that you can't feel as much, and thus sex is worse.

Yeah, jolly good one!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by King Donkey

******ed

oh cool. i use that word too much [via 'cognitive dissonance'] so maybe this will deter me.
Quote by due 07
******ed

oh cool. i use that word too much [via 'cognitive dissonance'] so maybe this will deter me.

While you're at it, stop using 'idiot' and 'stupid', and 'lame'.
Check out my band Disturbed
"It's cleanlier"
OH, OKAY THEN, CHOP THIS SKIN OFF MY DICK, WHOO, WOW, YEAH, I DON'T WANT LUNG CANCER EITHER, BETTER TAKE THOSE FUCKERS OUT TOO.