Page 5 of 16
and 'yr'
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarist41
Why? Why would anybody want to be circumcised or have their child circumcised?

Um...why wouldn't they? It's much cleaner down there.
brb enjoying sex more than circumcised people

/can of worms within a can of worms
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Everyone of my friends are circumcised (Don't ask me how I know this, I just do). It's just that little bit easier to look after the little buddy.

Personally I think circumcised looks 10x better looking than uncircumcised. Your shrivelled head sock looks so damn uncomfortable like ew.

P.S. was this rody (Protest the hero) that is uncircumcised?? hahahahaha or maybe tim!
Last edited by Mr.-Bungle at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by Trowzaa
and 'yr'

b-but riot grrrl
Quote by StewieSwan
While you're at it, stop using 'idiot' and 'stupid', and 'lame'.

i can't help that i have a bad vocabulary.
ITT: people with funny looking penises being angry that their penises look like aliens and not like the supreme circumcised penis
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by due 07
I can't help that i have a bad vocabulary.

But you can, by learning some new words.

Quote by N_J_B_B
brb enjoying sex more than circumcised people

/can of worms within a can of worms

Actually, scientifically...it's been proven there's no difference.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by neidnarb11890
wow the Pit has an uncanny obsession w/ the foreskin, it is probably surpassed only by YHWH's.

this post made me realize that i after tens of circumcision threads, i probably know like most of the pit's circumcision status by now. sigh.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

source? not that i don't believe you, i'm just honestly curious about how they tested it and stuff hah.
Last edited by due 07 at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

It's called washing yourself. I understand you Americans are savage, but come on man.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But you can, by learning some new words.

>implying all those nerve endings chaffing on your pants doesn't affect sensitivity
>implying the skin that was removed isn't made to protect the glans
>shiggy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
It's called washing yourself. I understand you Americans are savage, but come on man.

Quote by Vitor_vdp
Bull****ingshit. I've been on both sides of it, and trust me, there is a difference.

Glad someone realized I was bullshitting.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 27, 2013,
guys seriously.

that's chopping off part of an infant for no reason other than arbitrary social custom.

it's indefensible.
Quote by due 07
guys seriously.

that's chopping off part of an infant for no reason other than arbitrary social custom.

it's indefensible.

Stop using that argument the infant doesn't feel it / remember it. And yes it is cleaner. And according to the UN it reduces risk of HIV.

EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHER way, scientific arguments aside, all girls I've been with, and girls I talk to in general, say that a circumsized kawk is nicer to look at.
Quote by due 07
guys seriously.

it's indefensible.

/thread, basically.

It does seem weird that people will defend infant abuse, but it's the power of tradition I guess, and religiously inspired tradition at that.

People that disagree often say they've been circumcised themselves and they notice nothing wrong, but that does not in any way justify the practice.
In a forum full of guys you're gonna have every dude with dirty foreskin saying why the **** would I want my dick mutilated and every guy with a nice shiny shaft saying why the **** would I want all that gross ass extra skin on my dick?
Quote by Darkshade666
Stop using that argument the infant doesn't feel it / remember it. And yes it is cleaner. And according to the UN it reduces risk of HIV.

they sure as fucking hell feel it. i hope you know that babies can die from the shock of getting circumcised. and who cares if they don't remember it? i'm not going to go around beating infants because 'they won't remember it lol it don't matter hurr we can be as barbaric as we want because we're stupid backasswards ignorant morons'.
EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHER way, scientific arguments aside, all girls I've been with, and girls I talk to in general, say that a circumsized kawk is nicer to look at.

probably 'cuz you live in america and that's what they're used to. at any rate, no one here is arguing against circumcision in and of itself, just that you shouldn't cut off part of the dicks of infants. if circumcision is that important to someone, they can get it done later in life when, you know, they can consent to it.

also as someone into dicks, i can say that really it doesn't matter but if i had to make a choice i'd say uncircumcised is more attractive. dat skin. :,3
Last edited by due 07 at Jan 27, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

It's called pulling back the foreskin and washing it thoroughly.

The only time someone should be circumcised is due to medical conditions such as severe phimosis.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
/thread, basically.

It does seem weird that people will defend infant abuse, but it's the power of tradition I guess, and religiously inspired tradition at that.

People that disagree often say they've been circumcised themselves and they notice nothing wrong, but that does not in any way justify the practice.

"I was born without a left arm and never missed it."

Well, they're called stupid for a reason.
Quote by So-Cal
It's called pulling back the foreskin and washing it thoroughly.

The only time someone should be circumcised is due to medical conditions such as severe phimosis.

And nowadays there are less destructive ways of curing phimosis.
Quote by Empty Duck
Can anyone justify why it's done to babies and not consenting adults/teens?

it is done to consenting adults and teens for medical/aesthetic reasons. It's just a lot more rare because by the time you're 18, you've become pretty attached to your penis.
Quote by Darkshade666

personally i think vaginas look so much nicer without the labia.
Quote by neidnarb11890
wow the Pit has an uncanny obsession w/ the foreskin, it is probably surpassed only by YHWH's.

yhwh is awesome when he's all obsessive and evil.
Quote by devourke
it is done to consenting adults and teens for medical/aesthetic reasons. It's just a lot more rare because by the time you're 18, you've become pretty attached to your penis.

I'm aware of that, but can anyone justify why it's done to babies?

Edit: sorry, realised I phrased it badly
Last edited by Empty Duck at Jan 27, 2013,
i'm really passionate about circumcision or lack thereof but i like never ever talk about it so this is liberating.
Quote by devourke

Indeed. Soap that ****er up and and gently pull back for five minutes a night while in the shower. Fixed in 2 months
Just cut her dick or don't. Who cares?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by devourke

I was cured by a particularly vicious drunken hand job in a tent.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by due 07

probably 'cuz you live in america

Nope. I live in Canada and was born in Lebanon where I spent most my life. It's irrelevant. It's getting old the whole "We brits / europeans in general are better than americans hurr durr americans are backwards rednecks hurr durr". It's so annoying and immature.
Quote by Darkshade666
Nope. I live in Canada and was born in Lebanon where I spent most my life. It's irrelevant. It's getting old the whole "We brits / europeans in general are better than americans hurr durr americans are backwards rednecks hurr durr". It's so annoying and immature.

>canada
>not part of america

mfw candians are still really dumb

i'm from usa but circumcision is super fucked up. like if you wanna be circumcised, by all means go ahead. but don't mutilate yr own children's genitals against their will.
Until last September it was okay for doctors in New York to use their mouths to remove the blood from circumcisions.

That's all I have.
Woo, child mutilation is so gr8 especially when they don't know it's being done/remember it! That's why raping unconscious women is sooo gr8! Woo! Woop!

Quote by Darkshade666

On the stupidity scale I would rate this post 9/10.
Quote by willT08
Until last September it was okay for doctors in New York to use their mouths to remove the blood from circumcisions.

That's all I have.

wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat
Quote by guitarist41
Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by guitarist41

How did this shit even start in the first place?
Religion and cleanliness.
How?

As far as we know, the earliest known form of circumcision was done by the Egyptians around 2400 BC, although they may have been doing it for much longer, (this is just the earliest evidence we have for it)
Herodotus, in the 5th century BC, said that the Egyptians "practise circumcision for the sake of cleanliness, considering it better to be cleanly than comely."

According to the Hebrew 'Book of Genesis', God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh and those who were not circumcised were to be "cut off" from their people (Genesis 17:10–14). Covenants in biblical times were often sealed by severing an animal, with the implication that the party who breaks the covenant will suffer a similar fate. In Hebrew, the verb meaning to seal a covenant translates literally as "to cut". It is presumed by Jewish scholars that the removal of the foreskin symbolically represents such a sealing of the covenant with God.

So, it would appear that it was originaly done by the Egyptians for reasons of cleanliness then later adopted by the Hebrews as a form of religious sacrifice that didn't involve killing valuable livestock.