Page 1 of 2
C'mon Pit, share those cringy teen/pre-teen stories.

Ok, here's my story.

I played a song on my guitar and dedicated it to this girl I had a crush on in front of about 50 people in our school. She was there, she loved the song, yadda yadda yadda "Omg that was so sweet". The next day I see her holding hands and kissing another guy. She never told anyone that she had a boyfriend.

I felt like a massive tool.

Go Pit, go.
I went with my girlfriend to see the boyband JLS live. Don't know if any of you Americans will know them, but all the Brits will. I didn't really mind, we'd been together a while so I wasn't exactly trying to impress her, but it's still pretty embarrassing.
I made her birthday cards and got her flowers for valentine's day. I was too nervous to talk to her, and the only way I could get myself to approach her is when I had something to give her.

Long story short, everyone thinks I'm a creep, which is understandable.
I was myself..

:'(
Unholy inversion of hope, twisting the faith of the meek into hate.
I haven't really embarrassed myself for a girl. Iv only gone after two girls and was successful both times.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I haven't really embarrassed myself for a girl. Iv only gone after two girls and was successful both times.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
who? me? it's shadow collide with people by john frusciante.
Yeah breh, Im well aware. I'm pretty sure you got that image from invisible-movement.net. My avatar is his collab with Omar Rodriguez. Hopefully since Marx volta stopped john and omar form a band.
I've never actually tried to impress a girl. They've always just been impressed by me. I've always tried hard to impress guys, can't remember one specific thing though.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I haven't really embarrassed myself for a girl. Iv only gone after two girls and was successful both times with my chloroform rag.

Well THAT explains it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Yeah breh, Im well aware. I'm pretty sure you got that image from invisible-movement.net. My avatar is his collab with Omar Rodriguez. Hopefully since Marx volta stopped john and omar form a band.

ehm... i just downloaded the image and resized it...
don't know what invisible-movement.net is braa
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 27, 2013,
When I was 12 I was the new kid at a new school and in a new country. The kids at the school were really friendly though and I was invited to a party the first weekend.

I was sitting in front of the cooler on a deck chair. A cute girl called out my name and asked me to pass her a drink. I thought I would be mr cool guy and lean back on the chair to grab the drink out of the cooler. Only I leaned back too far I ended up ass deep in the cooler with my legs and arms haning out and everyone laughing.

I laughed it off but felt like such a tool.
Si
I bought a girl a fake rose. The problem was I also bought 4 or 5 other girls fake roses.

This was like 1st grade.

< Original 'The Bachelor'
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I wrote a song for a girl I had a crush on, .. she liked it and I got laid

*things went better than expected*
I've intentionally pulled off some cringeworthingly bad slapstick to make girls laugh, it usually worked aswell
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
did her homework..

i was desperate and whipped

when it didn't work out, i put on my fedora and whined about it so much..

if i could go back in time, i'd prob punch myself in the balls
..::fat
lard::..
Quote by MinterMan22
did her homework..

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by ComradSputnik

Why doesn't this ever happen for me!~!!!!
Quote by ComradSputnik

Lies and heresy
Quote by MinterMan22
did her homework..

Jason Mraz, what are you doing here?

At prom I grabbed a rose from one of the tables and put it in my mouth and danced with a girl, she then took the rose out of my mouth into hers; was pretty cool.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
Jason Mraz, what are you doing here?

At prom I grabbed a rose from one of the tables and put it in my mouth and danced with a girl, she then took the rose out of my mouth into hers; was pretty cool.

gay
nothing.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Well, I had a few drinks more than what anyone would suggest if you are going out with a crush and her friends. So I ended up telling her what I weeeeaaally feeeel about her and she said she didn't like me like that and blahblah. I just smiled and said "I'm probably drunk, you know, so let's forget about it." Then I turned around, walked away and kicked over a thrash bin and got arrested.

It was a fun night.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Got completely naked in a club, bit embarrassing.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Alex_WK
Got completely naked in a club, bit embarrassing.

omg i just laughed so hard.

"bit embarassing." hahahahzaaha
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Well, I had a few drinks more than what anyone would suggest if you are going out with a crush and her friends. So I ended up telling her what I weeeeaaally feeeel about her and she said she didn't like me like that and blahblah. I just smiled and said "I'm probably drunk, you know, so let's forget about it." Then I turned around, walked away and kicked over a thrash bin and got arrested.

It was a fun night.

Sounds like an Inbetweeners episode.
Inbetween crushes? xD What do you mean?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
Banged her in full view of some drunk Brits outside a McDonalds in Greece.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
OMG, that's hilarious, and yes, it would probably be like one of those episodes... There was this other time where I tried to impress a girl by drinking Tequila shots. I stopped when I shot the last one into my eye, fell on the floor and puked down the stairs.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
Quote by rpd
Banged her in full view of some drunk Brits outside a McDonalds in Greece.

That could also be an Inbetweeners episode.
Quote by Philip_pepper
That could also be an Inbetweeners episode.

That would be Neil, no doubt.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I never embarrassed myself trying to impress someone (I practically only do things I'm certain of), but I have done some pretty stupid shit in front of people, not only girls.
Girl I liked said guys were fit with wet hair. So obviously, I grabbed the nearest water bottle and poured it over my head.

3 seconds later she was kissing him. Boof*ckingyah.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by BelowTheSun
I went with my girlfriend to see the boyband JLS live. Don't know if any of you Americans will know them, but all the Brits will. I didn't really mind, we'd been together a while so I wasn't exactly trying to impress her, but it's still pretty embarrassing.

I feel your pain - I went to see All American Rejects (not as bad as JLS, but given that I mostly listen to heavier rock and metal) in Yr 11 (about 15 years old).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Tim the Rocker

It was a fun night.

Was Dave pissed that you kicked over his home?
Page 1 of 2