Page 1 of 2
Not good news to wake up to.. Quite disturbing. It sounds a lot like what happened at The Station fire, the band was using pyrotechnics and acoustic insulation caught on fire and there was no emergency exit so everyone got trapped inside. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/27/brazil-nightclub-blaze-high-death-toll
Last edited by Omniscient G at Jan 27, 2013,
Brazilian blaze? Clearly wasn't a bush-fire.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Yeah, when I first read I was like "ah that's unfortunate, still fires happen I guess!", then I read TWO HUNDRED AND ****ING THIRTY TWO DEAD.

**** ME that's quite an incident.
Quote by Todd Hart
Brazilian blaze? Clearly wasn't a bush-fire.

Am I allowed to giggle at this yet? How long do I have to wait?
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Reminds me of that infamous Great White concert :\

You mean the one where a washed-up eighties hair band plays crappy songs. Oh sorry, that's every one.

But seriously, when will bands learn that pyrotechnics+club=bad shit goin' down.
Holy shit, man! How did the venue get away with not having the fire exit easy to get through?

Quote by tukk04
But seriously, when will bands learn that pyrotechnics+club=bad shit goin' down.

Well, problem is, they've all seen this music video and assumed that pyrotechnics in clubs was cool (fire is always cool) and a good idea (yeah, not in clubs it's not).
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 27, 2013,
horrible way to go

unless they were just tripping balls
that would make it slightly easier

still horrible though
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Holy shit, man! How did the venue get away with not having the fire exit easy to get through?

Because it's Brazil? Maybe their fire hazard laws aren't as well enforced or written
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Dreadnought
Because it's Brazil? Maybe their fire hazard laws aren't as well enforced or written

Or written on very fine paper and soaked in kerosene.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by LostLegion
Who wakes up at 19:55?

I live in Hawaii, it's only 10 AM here right now.
The band shot off a flare and pointed it toward the ceiling, which caught fire.

A flare? In a nightclub.

I wonder what happened to the band or if they got out. Probably not.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

happend a similar thing in gothenbourg ten years ago. its a cruel cruel world....
SNUS ÅT FOLKET!
In the begining everything goes good, and then it goes bad, and after that it goes good again and then you die in a bus crash - Axel Sjöberg
Some stupid with a flare gun burned the place to the ground .
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus that's ****in brutal...

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
We had a fire in a disco here in Gothenburg Sweden now, what is it 10+ years ago or so?

82 dead or so. Scary stuff.

This story is horrible.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 27, 2013,
Sad... Truly sad.
Last edited by AmirT at Jan 27, 2013,
sucks to suck
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Jesus Titty Bang. Two hundred and thirty two?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Man :/
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
That's awful
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 27, 2013,
200 people tripping on pills trapped in a small room. they probably all fried. You get super dehydrated on e. And if they were on LSD there's no way thed be able to find their way out. But 200 is insane they all just died withing five minutes i assume.
Yeah, I was quite shocked to see this. Read something about the bouncers not allowing some people to leave because they haven't paid for drinks.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by Nietsche

So South Park has about another 7 years until it will be funny
In my heart I'm with you

every night
People who use pyrotechnics at shows are massive ******s.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
How the **** can people be so stupid ? My god. Pyrotechnics at an INDOOR show. IN.****ING.DOOR. The owner of the nightclub + the band + the event organizer should be held FULLY responsible. This isn't an accident. This is negligence.
I wonder how good burnt human flesh smells like. I wonder if I would eat it.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Page 1 of 2