Page 1 of 3
So you assholes in EG don't feel left out from GG&A thread this will be guitar and girl only. I will be loading pictures throughout the day.

Here is the thread from GG&A for all photos.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584650&page=1

Again this is guitar and girls only.

This is a girl:

This is a guitar:

Now that we have the difference the onslaught of pictures will begin.

Ibanez:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Last edited by R45VT at Jan 27, 2013,
Schecters room looked like a Guitar Center. Tons of stuff. Ugly ass Hellwin amp.

More schecter photos will be added later.

ESP

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Jackson They had some badass shit there. Plenty of 7 and 8 strings along with wide variety of 6 stings.

ASG
You can build your own graphics. Very nice fret work. I played 2 of them. Pretty sweet indeed.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
:pop:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

DBZ

DBZ ladies:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Way to break up the pictures asshole ^^^

BC Rich More will be posted up later in this section.

BC Rich had a bald santa sign autographs. Line was huge for this dude. Too many tats.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
PRS

Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Gibson:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Fender / EVH

Fender girl artist. No idea who she was.

Gretsch:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Fuji something or other FGN

Music man guy. Bad hair. Not sure who he was. He gave a quick demo but I didn't record it.

Fernandes

Who wears a Metallica shirt to a trade show?

Fernandes brought some talent:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
DEAN I still have to load photos of their guitars. Check back later. They had some really nice stuff. I am not a Dean FanBoi either.

Strictly Seven

Vane Nice nitro finishes. Simplistic design. Pretty cool.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
DR neon

Nice ass in leather:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by R45VT

BC Rich had a bald santa sign autographs. Line was huge for this dude. Too many tats.

HOW DARE YOU MOCK BALD SANTA?
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Quote by Nico the Great
... Wait, do you seriously not know who John Petrucci is?

Eh? Please explain. He gave a demo that was pretty sweet but all these tween were around. I figured he was in a boy band or something from years past.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I am going to load more pictures. It takes some time
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
A ton of pics of generic, tacky metal guitars.

Two pics of the Fender table with most of the guitars obscured by the crowd.

:/
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by Nico the Great
... Wait, do you seriously not know who John Petrucci is?

John has a Pet Rooster?
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
Quote by kangaxxter

Tell that too all the people in the Fender booth. It was a bitch just to walk through it. That being said all the strats look the same. Big deal one has a maple fretboard vs a brown one.

At least PRS was interesting to look at.

Tacky? Come on mang?

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Buddy Blaze

Italia:
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Thank you for sharing these pics dude. Very cool!
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Your welcome. More to come. The thread linked to GG&A has 10 pages of pictures. Check out all the amps and shit in there.

Blaze

Italia

Framus
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
James Trussart

Martin booth. I didnt get any photos inside. They had a distributor meeting when I went to nab a photo.

Godin

Caparison

Pleck:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by kangaxxter

Seriously- I went back and looked through my photos- it all has to do with the display from the manufacturer. Fender had theirs so close you couldn't get a good shot.

I have plenty of Gibson and PRS since their display was better.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I will load more later. I will just add them to the last page instead of going back to page 1.

Anyone have any requests of more pictures from any brands? For every 1 photo loaded I have 5 more typically. Except fender as they were not photogenic. I may have a few more but the bad lighting and crowded shots aren't worth posting.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I'm just happy to see whoever showed up. Post 'em if ya got 'em!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Any more DBZ? Also, an acoustic brand, Lowden...if you got any of them
I have more DBZ but not lodin. I will check but I just didn't get a lot of acoustic photos. They just don't do anything for me.

I will load up more guitar pics later. I have a ton of dean, some rickenbaker, and more.

Schecter sucks so no more from them. I have a few I think but they are a joke to me. I can't take them seriously.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by Wisthekiller
Got any Kramer?

Yes. They were tucked in with Gibson. Will add later. They may already be in the GG&A thread.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
The chick in the Fernandes booth with the Metallica shirt is from Mexico, she effin shreds. She is in a band and also fills in for other bands. I just don't remember her name. For me she turns me on more than the Bunny since she has a brain and can shred.
What the hell!!!
Quote by R45VT
Tell that too all the people in the Fender booth. It was a bitch just to walk through it. That being said all the strats look the same. Big deal one has a maple fretboard vs a brown one.

At least PRS was interesting to look at.

Tacky? Come on man?

Yeah tacky, most metal guitars look like classless shit, though ibanez, dean, and jackson do have some lookers. And if you knew anything about fender, you'd know about all the new jaguar, mustang, supersonic, and jazzmaster models that are coming out, granted they aren't extreme innovation, but they are different while still being fucking gorgeous. Fender is all strats and teles the same way Gibson's all Les Pauls and SG if you don't know shit about em.

Good to see new italia, dano, and trussart stuff. That metal jag/jazzy is a beauty.
Quote by R45VT
Schecter sucks so no more from them. I have a few I think but they are a joke to me. I can't take them seriously.

I thought Schecter was supposed to have some new line of American made guitars? Did they back out of that?
I think I saw a hardtail Mockingbird. Hell yes.

I didn't see any pics of the new MIJ LTDs, though. Are they supposed to be out yet?
Blue Jean is the greatest finish on a guitar, ever.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by tukk04
Yeah tacky, most metal guitars look like classless shit, though ibanez, dean, and jackson do have some lookers. And if you knew anything about fender, you'd know about all the new jaguar, mustang, supersonic, and jazzmaster models that are coming out, granted they aren't extreme innovation, but they are different while still being fucking gorgeous. Fender is all strats and teles the same way Gibson's all Les Pauls and SG if you don't know shit about em.

Good to see new italia, dano, and trussart stuff. That metal jag/jazzy is a beauty.

This is why people post their NGDs in GG&A. Some guy bitches about something nice that someone does, then the poster retorts, then some other dude jumps on his case. His point was that he could not get any pictures because of how busy the booth was.

Not meaning to start shit, I swear, I am just saying, lay off the guy, man. He is trying to show us some stuff we would not otherwise get to see.

In any case, more girls my man! preferably with guitars in their hands!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Page 1 of 3