BaDG0oD
130 IQ
Hello, i want to ask about, replacing a guitar neck.
Will Left-Haned guitar neck fit in a right-handed guitar?
Its like reverse neck,
whoomit
375 IQ
If you're using a neck of the same model then chances are yes. You'll most likely need a new nut though.
sic6505+
41 IQ
And you wont have side dots marking fret positions. Not a problem if you dont use them.
scguitarking927
Time for a revolution
90 IQ
Quote by whoomit
If you're using a neck of the same model then chances are yes. You'll most likely need a new nut though.

Or just pull the other one off the right handed neck if you can, if it's the same model as stated, it should fit with little to no issue.
AcousticMirror
loves cheesecake
450 IQ
the nut is literally the only thing that is different.
buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
BaDG0oD
130 IQ
Im thinking of building Res-o-Glas guitar, so by the way, everything is new.
RebuildIt
20 IQ
Some neck pockets have an asymmetrical bolt pattern so you might not be able to simply bolt on a reversed neck. Its not a problem, you just drill new holes in the neck. The neck holes dont go all the way through so the old ones probably wont even be visible.
MG_Sora
UG's Industrial Designer
41 IQ
I'd suggest filling the holes before drilling new ones, if you have to do it, otherwise, you might not get a good grip if the holes are too close or just slightly off center.

In any case, if the neck is new, just remember to measure twice and drill once, just in case.
BaDG0oD
130 IQ
Quote by MG_Sora
I'd suggest filling the holes before drilling new ones, if you have to do it, otherwise, you might not get a good grip if the holes are too close or just slightly off center.

In any case, if the neck is new, just remember to measure twice and drill once, just in case.

Thanks dude! I will!