Page 1 of 2
what's a loser to you? who do you know that you would call a loser? what exactly is it that someone has to succeed at to be a winner, and what failures constitute a loser?

discuss
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A person on the losing side of a competition.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Generally, I think peple who blame others for their mistakes, or complain about their life without taking action are losers.

Also middle-aged dudes that dress like they're sixteen
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by willT08
Iceland is a loser country. Hopefully that helps.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by willT08
>people care at all about Iceland

>implying people dont care about money

---

>britain lost a courtroom battle with a country of 300.000
>britain is a loser country
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Jan 28, 2013,
Worthless deadweight people who have no purpose in anything.

OP, basically.
The only people that are losers to me are the ones that know they have a problem but refuse to do anything about it. Job or financial status doesn't mean you're a loser in my books.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Me
SNUS ÅT FOLKET!
In the begining everything goes good, and then it goes bad, and after that it goes good again and then you die in a bus crash - Axel Sjöberg
people that don't believe in themselves.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Everyone in the Pit, including me.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Quote by Avedas
Worthless deadweight people who have no purpose in anything.

OP, basically.

You mean the entire human race right?. Because having a purpose in life is just an illusion.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Quote by Doctor.Dolittle
Everyone in the Pit, including me.

I work, have dreams that I'm actually working on achieving and I have the maturity to see I can't always have shit my own way.

A loser pulls cones in the morning, lives off their parents/girlfriend and and has vague, unachievable life goals.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by strait jacket

I work, have dreams that I'm actually working on achieving and I have the maturity to see I can't always have shit my own way.

A loser pulls cones in the morning, lives off their parents/girlfriend and and has vague, unachievable life goals.

woah man i was joking.

take it easy.
Quote by Kopp2

Dayman

Loser is a bully's term. I prefer the term 'being better and above a person of lesser values, morals, and ethics who have no dignity or respect for others and occasionally themselves.'

I am aware that that is a very long term. I am also aware that that term is similar to describing a loser. Well, deal with it.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Loser is a bully's term. I prefer the term 'being better and above a person of lesser values, morals, and ethics who have no dignity or respect for others and occasionally themselves.'

I am aware that that is a very long term. I am also aware that that term is similar to describing a loser. Well, deal with it.

Nobody is better than others. we are all equal.

that being said im the biggest loser around this site, and maybe even the world.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

No we're not.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

If you're not Hitler-ing it up, you're better than Hitler.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Doctor.Dolittle
woah man i was joking.

take it easy.

I'm not actually butthurt, I thought I put instead of
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by TooktheAtrain
According to half the urban dictionary definitions, it refers to smokers.

PACIFIC/OCEAN
PACIFIC OCE/AN
PACIFIC OCEAN/
PACIFIC_OCEAN
PACIFIC OCEA_N
_PACIFIC OCEAN
Quote by strait jacket
I'm not actually butthurt, I thought I put instead of

I had a feeling. That's why I put it like "woah man take it easy" instead of "Woah man, take it easy."

See? We're all having fun here!
Quote by Kopp2

Dayman

I'm pretty much a loser.

In my mind though I think of a loser as someone who bitches about everything that's actually their fault, like someone complaining that they have an F when they don't do shit in the class.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
A loser is a guy who can't get no love from me, sitting in the passenger's side of his best friend's ride trying to hollar at me.

Oh wait, that's a scrub. Nevermind.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Quote by dnamra13
You mean the entire human race right?. Because having a purpose in life is just an illusion.
A purpose in life?
I'd say it's someone who has no life goals and just sits around. They don't have a job, aren't social, and don't strive to better themselves.

A loser to me is someone who drags the people around him/her down due to laziness and taking the path of least resistance at all times.

I can say that I have been a loser by my own definition, and I'm working very hard to fix it.
someone who will not take responsibility but to blame others for their miserable existence.
Page 1 of 2