Page 2 of 4
Quote by captainsnazz

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 28, 2013,
Never see any to begin with. Though I have seen up girls skirts a lot. Not sure if that counts as cleavage. And it would always happen unintentionally. Like, seriously, I don't know what it was.

I feel dirty talking about this now.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Who is this woman that's running and bouncing all over the place?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890

Ann Widdecomb.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Skynyrd890

Alison Brie
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Alison Brie

Quote by Todd Hart
Ann Widdecomb.

Go to hell.
So long as not all attention is paid to my cleavage it's cool. I don't appreciate guys talking to my breasts instead of my face.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

A quick glance every once in a while can be soothing. Do it in conversation, but don't focus on it. That is how you can triumph and have a higher chance to obtain the objective.
Quote by Cb4rabid
what was this thread about again?

this

___

Quote by The_Blode
Lookout ma'am there's a zombie behind you!!!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I am a shameless cleavage looker. I am not embarrassed when caught, and neither are the girls usually. Most of the time it's a friend's girl or one of my wife's friends, we usually just chuckle and move on with the conversation if they catch me. How can a girl put them out there and then get offended when people admire them? I'm a male, it's hardwired. Call me a pig, but if there are tits to be looked at I will be looking at them.

Even my wife understands and agrees. She has hers on display more often than not anyway.
I have no idea. I don't usually show cleavage, cause idk, I just don't. No reason to look at anyone else's. Still kinda ackward when you're talking to someone and they can't keep their eyes off your chest, whether or not it's covered.
Quote by LeakyFlask
Ehm.. read it again.

Also

From OP:

Quote by LeakyFlask
Do you peek, do you linger, do you not look at all?

How is this not relevant?
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
From OP:

How is this not relevant?

The spoiler in the OP, look at the fucking spoiler! Goddamn!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Jan 28, 2013,
Quote by Skynyrd890
The spoiler in the OP, look at the fucking spoiler! Goddamn!

Goddamnit!! I still haven't gotten used to the spoilers. Normally I just ignore them because people use them for stupid things . Sorry 'bout that
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
Goddamnit!! I still haven't gotten used to the spoilers. Normally I just ignore them because people use them for stupid things . Sorry 'bout that

Cleavage is great.

Plus, there's really no excuse for getting angry when someone looks.
If a girl doesn't want someone to see it, don't show them.

This is probably the most misogynistic thing I've said
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Yeah, I'll take a peek. Staring wouldn't be nice, though.

To be fair, it's never like I'm actively seeking cleavage to look at. It just gets in the way of my eyesight, I smile (on the inside) and then move on...a few times.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 28, 2013,
Quote by Crazyedd123
Cleavage is great.

Plus, there's really no excuse for getting angry when someone looks.
If a girl doesn't want someone to see it, don't show them.

This is probably the most misogynistic thing I've said

That's not misogynistic... it's just true.
If you don't want me looking, then put 'em away.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
(Invalid img)
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
This reminds me of an incident I had with a friend in high school.. We were talking, she was sitting down and I was standing up, and my brain stopped working and I couldn't stop looking at her cleavage. She covered up and I felt really bad about it... I think I actually apologized for it We still talk though, so its all good.
This girl I went to secondary school with had amazing breasts, I actually should have raised my hand and said her breasts were distracting me this one time in History class.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
This girl I went to secondary school with had amazing breasts, I actually should have raised my hand and said her breasts were distracting me.

She was probably under-16.

PAEDO.
Same age, so shame.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Things that aren't meant to be seen aren't shown. No one has exposed cleavage and doesn't expect a few glances. But the key is to not be a stereotypical dbag and stare openly. Be discreet and polite. Admire as you would admire a pretty face or nice hair. Don't ogle like a creep.
Quote by Seref
Things that aren't meant to be seen aren't shown. No one has exposed cleavage and doesn't expect a few glances. But the key is to not be a stereotypical dbag and stare openly. Be discreet and polite. Admire as you would admire a pretty face or nice hair. Don't ogle.

Hair.

Yo, bro. Check out that bitches hair yo. Soooooooooo hot as shit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by OddOneOut
So long as not all attention is paid to my cleavage it's cool. I don't appreciate guys talking to my breasts instead of my face.

this
cat
I stare blatantly if i want. If you don't want me to then don't show them.
Sometimes I like to whip my balls out and show people my eggs. No one seems to like them as much as cleavage though.
Cleavage is nice, but it's quite rude to stare.
I prefer to just grab and run.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hair.

Yo, bro. Check out that bitches hair yo. Soooooooooo hot as shit.

Seeing as how what I wrote specifically condemns the "yo bro, check that bitches _____" dudebro douche attitude, yes. Hair.

Beauty isn't limited to tits and asses. You can have some class and learn to appreciate beautiful eyes and nice hair, nice skin, nice anything. Or you can salivate like a mongoloid over three parts of a girls' body and disregard the rest of her.
Looking at breasts is like staring at the sun. Glorious to behold, but only for a split second.
I try to show it off occasionally, but it's not like I really have anything to show off in the first place. As far as people staring at it... it really hasn't been an issue. I feel like it would be more awkward for other people to look at than anything else really.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.