r4sha
Tab Contributor
80 IQ
I'm Looking for Chorus Pedal To Play Britpop/Britrock Music such as Oasis, Stone Roses, The Smiths, Suede, The Cure, James, Happy Mondays, Shed Seven, etc.
I know that Johnny Marr using Boss CE2.
Are there any Chorus Pedal out there that sound similar ?
Charvel1995
Ronda Rousey Fanboy
130 IQ
Check out the TC Corona Chorus.

Great sound, and the TonePrint feature allows you to download presets made by famous artists, something is sure to be close to what you want.

Also, the TonePrint Editor is coming out soonish I believe, allowing you to tweak the pedal to your standards,
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20
Last edited by Charvel1995 at Jan 28, 2013,
Swannie
drives a hearse
101 IQ
I'd love to be able to get the tone of The Cure's "Push."
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
r4sha
Tab Contributor
80 IQ
Quote by Charvel1995
Check out the TC Corona Chorus.

Great sound, and the TonePrint feature allows you to download presets made by famous artists, something is sure to be close to what you want.

Also, the TonePrint Editor is coming out soonish I believe, allowing you to tweak the pedal to your standards,

Thnks bro I'll check it out
Other Suggestion ?
What about analogman chorus ?
is it good ?
Last edited by r4sha at Jan 29, 2013,
gerraguitar
70 IQ
Quote by r4sha

What about analogman chorus ?
is it good ?

Anything by Aman is top notch, in my opinion

but if you wanna save some money the Aman chorus was based on the Electro Harmonix Small Clone. I use it and love it
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
440 IQ
the mooer chorus is supposedly a direct ce2 clone. you can get it direct from china for like $44.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Dwyer92
30 IQ
John Squire of The Stone Roses used an Ibanez CS9. Re-issues cost like £140 ish.
bigblockelectra
20 IQ
I posted this in a similar topic:

I have a small clone and an Ibanez cs-9. I would go for the cs-9.

The small clone sounds good and has a wider range for rate, but has a lot of "waste" settings past 12 oclock on the knob, that are just too extreme/leslie (for me). For normal music, most of the high depth settings are useless past 12 oclock (too wavy) and the low depth "come as you are" setting can more or less be made with the cs-9. The small clone does not have any adjustment for depth, there is just a high depth/low depth dip switch. I think you may get a little more bass from the small clone, but I use it so infrequently that I don't really remember.

The cs-9 is a stereo pedal, it sounds good but is probably a little brighter, it is half the size of the small clone, and the inputs/outputs are on the sides of the pedal. It also has independent controls for width and rate.

The small clone is annoying in a pedal chain with its rear input/output.

I bought my CS9 for less than $100 brand new (reissue) about 4 or 5 years ago. I got the small clone for $35 from a hipster craigslist guy in Seattle.

I have not tried any other chorus pedals, but it seems like there are other choices that have a lot more settings that you can dial in. The two I have are fairly limited.