Page 3 of 3
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
Soooo is there really a difference between this and coming out as gay?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
I legitimately don't understand how.
lncognito
44 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
I legitimately don't understand how.

Because sexual preference =/= Gender?
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
Sooo this is a guy who thinks he's a girl? But still likes girls? That's what I'm not understanding.
korinaflyingv
Pick Rich
1,773 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
Sooo this is a guy who thinks he's a girl? But still likes girls? That's what I'm not understanding.

I don't think there's been any mention of her sexuality. I don't see why that's so hard to understand though, if you're aware of the existence of lesbians. Are you under the impression that trans girls are just guys who would rather cut off their **** than be gay?
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Jan 29, 2013,
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
408 IQ
Quote by Rawshik

This a person born male who identifies as female and has now "come out." Who she is attracted to is irrelevant.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
I think it's completely relevant but I probably shouldn't ruin this guy's thread so I won't and just leave it at that.
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
408 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
I think it's completely relevant but I probably shouldn't ruin this guy's thread so I won't and just leave it at that.

What you identify as doesn't dictate who you're attracted to.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
donender
Get back to work
2,047 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
I hope you'd at least change your personal pronouns.

I tried to think of something witty to say to that, but yes, you are completely correct.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Rawshik

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 29, 2013,
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by Rawshik

yr kind of making me upset but also it's adorbz that you can't wrap yr little brain around this. :,3
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Kohl's giftcard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
OfCourseNot
There's your answer
580 IQ
Whether or not you agree with it (and you obviously do), it would be wrong to just abandon them. However, I don't see the point in a gift. Like someone said earlier, I didn't get a gift for choosing (or not choosing, I don't want to debate it) to "identify" as male.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
Quote by OfCourseNot
Whether or not you agree with it (and you obviously do), it would be wrong to just abandon them. However, I don't see the point in a gift. Like someone said earlier, I didn't get a gift for choosing (or not choosing, I don't want to debate it) to "identify" as male.

But you didn't have to declare it because it's socially acceptable to identify with your biological sex.

It's more of a gift to show support when this person is exposing themselves to a lot of potentially nasty reactions so they can be themselves openly.
Quote by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
McTodd
This is a wug
800 IQ
Quote by BladeSlinger
But you didn't have to declare it because it's socially acceptable to identify with your biological sex.

It's more of a gift to show support when this person is exposing themselves to a lot of potentially nasty reactions so they can be themselves openly.

Precisely, it's just a nice tension-free way of saying that I accept and support this. I know she doesn't "deserve" a present.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by OfCourseNot
Like someone said earlier, I didn't get a gift for choosing (or not choosing, I don't want to debate it) to "identify" as male.

What, like, when you were born? Yes you did. And you do on each anniversary of the occasion.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by OfCourseNot

You should pretend to identify as female now just so you can get presents.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.