Poll: will people shout profanities at me if I walk around with this on?
Poll Options
View poll results: will people shout profanities at me if I walk around with this on?
yes, people here hate americans and especially those who flaunt being american
8 15%
no, europeans are civilized people and wouldn't shout abuse over a jacket
13 24%
yes but only because its tacky. you'd look like such a douchebag wearing it
8 15%
dude european women love american men! you're gonna get your d!ck licked!
2 4%
hell, people would probably make fun of you if you wore that in some parts of america
21 38%
awesome jacket man! i'd wear it and if people have me sh!t i'd just be like 'come at me bro!'
3 5%
Voters: 55.
Page 1 of 2
so I have one of these..

do you think people will shout obscenities at me if I walk around parts of europe with it on? I really don't wanna have to beat someone's ass over a jacket..but I love this jacket and I wanna wear it.

plus I hear central/eastern european women are easily impressed by american men and try to snag us when we visit
Quote by lowereastside
plus I hear central/eastern european women are easily impressed by american men and try to snag us when we visit

that's is the only part of europe where you might be bothered because of that jacket

i wouldnt count on getting hit on my eastern european women honestly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Just speak loudly, it'll have the same effect.

I was being a dunce when I was in London and when I was leaving one of the underground stations with my train pass I said "I feel so BRITISH" out loud and some lady started laughing at me.

It was true though.
Quote by lowereastside

Wrong.
Some may, so what?

Here in the US I see other national flags being worn in various ways on a pretty regular basis, I've never thought to insult the wearer.

I'm betting the majority of people in Europe couldn't care less what you wear and the ones that do aren't worth your time.

It might be less advisable in the ME...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If they try to give your problems just remind them that we're undefeated in World Wars and they have bad teeth
People in Europe are just better than Americans. You might get the shit kicked out of you because you seem like kind of a dickhead though.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by darkcheef
If they try to give your problems just remind them that we're undefeated in World Wars and they have bad teeth

You came in at the end of World War II.

And that stereotype doesn't apply to all of Europe.
Quote by darkcheef

Whereas you are correct in thinking that Britain is in Europe technically, I'm pretty sure he is in fact not talking about the British, who do not have to pay for their medical care and therefore on average have better teeth than you. My teeth are fabulous.

England, France and Russia also won the World War so... well done mate.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Last edited by ProphetToJables at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by darkcheef

Europe is not a country. UK have bad teeth according to a myth. They still got a NHS which you lack.
I'd guarantee the nordic countries have better teeth than amerifags and I wouldn't be surprised if most european countries did too.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by jetfuel495
Just speak loudly, it'll have the same effect.

I was being a dunce when I was in London and when I was leaving one of the underground stations with my train pass I said "I feel so BRITISH" out loud and some lady started laughing at me.

It was true though.

But you don't look American.
In Britain, we'd tut loudly and mock you when you're out of view.

But seriously, you'll look like a tosser.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

depends where you go. you'll be fine in the majority of the UK because loads of english people wear stuff like that anyway

won't make you look american, that's for sure
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jan 29, 2013,
id fukin wrek u m8 if i saw u werin tht jaket
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
You'll look like a prat, but nobody will tell you. You'll just walk around looking daft, maybe a few people smirking and giggling at you. Other than that, nobody will even care.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by ProphetToJables
Whereas you are correct in thinking that Britain is in Europe technically, I'm pretty sure he is in fact not talking about the British, who do not have to pay for their medical care and therefore on average have better teeth than you. My teeth are fabulous.

I can tell that Brits don't pay for medical care on their teeth

Pic related the most handsome man in the UK
Quote by I.O.T.M
id fukin wrek u m8 if i saw u werin tht jaket

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
You should definitely wear it when you go around town on a night TS.

Quote by darkcheef

I can use google images too!

Quite frankly, I don't think most people will give a shit. You would have to be a bit of a narcissist to think anyone would actually care about what clothes you're wearing.

Quote by darkcheef

Yeah, look at the guy in the background. His teeth are dazzling white.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by darkcheef

Quote by Avedas
But you don't look American.
This is true.

But I sound American.

And I guess I dressed American too.

The weirdest thing, though, is that my brother was all like, "I feel like we stick out even if we don't talk" and I'm all like, "why, our clothes?" and he says "No, our hair"

AND IT WAS TRUE. Everyone we saw that day had very English hair. Like, I had noticed it as well before we said it. The dudes we saw just didn't wear their hair the way we did, or the way we were used to seeing in America.

Maybe it was just a weird day or something, idk.
Quote by darkcheef
Sorry m8 I don't trust bogus graphs from the internet

The source is at the bottom

Typical American brain?
Quote by eddiehimself

Yeah, look at the guy in the background. His teeth are dazzling white.

Anyway, You'll probably be fine with the jacket, just try to fit in to the countries and shut up about how things are different where you come from and you won't get hostel'd
Quote by darkcheef
Sorry m8 I don't trust bogus graphs from the internet

hugh laurie, robert pattinson, daniel craig, tom hardy, andrew garfield, jude law, christian bale, daniel radcliffe

smd bitch
Quote by lowereastside

Not in this part of Europe; Not in Thornton Heath.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by laid-to-waste
hugh laurie, robert pattinson, daniel craig, tom hardy, andrew garfield, jude law, christian bale, daniel radcliffe

smd bitch

Sorry lad I don't know much about irrelevant inbred British princes or whoever you just listed off
Quote by darkcheef
Sorry lad I don't know much about irrelevant inbred British princes or whoever you just listed off

Dr House, the guy from Twilight, James Bond, Bane, Spiderman, whatever Jude Law's been in, Batman, Harry Potter.

All americans are fat etc etc

You're a terrible troll.

edit: is TS a multi or something? He's banned after that post

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by Trowzaa
Dr House, the guy from Twilight, James Bond, Bane, Spiderman, whatever Jude Law's been in, Batman, Harry Potter.

All americans are fat etc etc

You're a terrible troll.

So he listed all American movies?

Why? I thought he was supposed to be listing British people
Quote by darkcheef
So he listed all American movies?

Why? I thought he was supposed to be listing British people

Yes, all American movies have all American casts.

Page 1 of 2