treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Regions... It occurs to me that I'm in many (two) that I can think of.

I'm in a region of Europe that's known as UK & Ireland, and I'm inside the M25, I'm in London;

and then it dawns on me, there are MANY different regions in the world, which region are you in?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
I'm from South London from Westminster to the back streets of Thornton Heath.
Off Brigstock Road.

In the London Borough of Croydon.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by Tsar66
you said you can think of two & then listed 4
2; The UK & Ireland (that's one).
London (that's another one).

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 29, 2013,
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
>Says there are many different regions in the world
>Asks which one we're from
>Shows a map of England with regions as big as most counties here
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by Tsar66
what about 'europe' & 'inside the M25' [idk if that one counts i guess but still there's 3]
That's a continent and the M25 is where London's @.
The M25 circles London.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 29, 2013,
Avedas
yoloswag420
673 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
>Says there are many different regions in the world
>Asks which one we're from
>Shows a map of England with regions as big as most counties here

I missed that last line with the bit about TS discovering the rest of the planet exists.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Those are real UK regions, in England, IDK if Scotland is a region, like Wales and Northern Ireland, IDK, but that England part's correct; It's not my fault this place is small when compared to PA.
Quote by laid-to-waste
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ

Sweden, Göteborg. On the westcoast. Second biggest city of Sweden.

Gothenburg on this map.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist
904 IQ
The Midwest is my larger region, and the more specific region is the Wabash Valley.
I Like St. Anger, So What?

Quote by NewDayHappy

I love my gays man, but a child could be buying that whopper. It just makes for a very awkward situation in the mini van when the father is talking to his son.

ayy lmao
bloodtrocuted93
UG's Crack*****
104 IQ
I'm in this universe, in this solar system on an arm of the Milky Way galaxy. I'm also on the planet Earth. On Earth, I'm in the western and northern hemispheres. In north America. In the US. In the northeast, New England, Connecticut, Tolland County, Mansfield, Storrs. And I think that's precise enough.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by Avedas
Earth

I completely missed that.

//0-0\\
Quote by laid-to-waste
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
1,554 IQ
Midwest, more specifically south eastern Wisconsin, even more specifically lake country.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
TEK34
UG Newbie
323 IQ
In the UK I live in Northampton, which is in the East Midlands or East Anglia depending on who you ask. Typically considered East Midlands though.

At uni in the Netherlands I live in Groningen, which is in the North Netherlands (Noord-Nederland).
theguitarist
I closed your thread.
1,293 IQ
Good thread.

Too good to allow around here.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o