Page 3 of 21
Quote by edmodo23
Wait, reading this thread makes me wonder.. How many people hate ME???

You're like that one person that I didn't know existed until just now
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I can never decide between being a completely unlikable asshole, or the nice guy that everyone likes, so I end up falling into neither and going unnoticed... also I don't post much anymore. I'm just desperate to have some sort of legacy or impression
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by whywefight
You still haven't said who you hate

Well there's this guy named Jason Garcia who I see talking ill of me in other threads, and its pretty hurtful. Is he a mexican? Also there's this guy in the hardcore forum with an A7X username who flipped out on me and called me a cunt nugget. That was pretty hurtful as well.
Last edited by edmodo23 at Jan 29, 2013,
jason garcia

Edit: I`m not saying I don`t like joshua garcia
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by The Madcap
Users I'm not particularly fond of:

Zaphikh (old user)

Quote by edmodo23
Well there's this guy named Jason Garcia who I see talking ill of me in other threads, and its pretty hurtful. Is he a mexican?

If you meant Jason Garcia then yeah. Screw that guy. What a dick.
If you meant Joshua Garcia, then cool. I never had anyone hate me before, so I must be doing something right. Hi-five!

Also, you should read my comment. It's comment #40.
Also, would you consider Hispanic Mexican? Because I'm 21 and barely starting to learn Spanish. So.... there's that.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
jason garcia

Edit: I`m not saying I don`t like joshua garcia

I know man, don't worry. I quoted you on accident. You're cool.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 29, 2013,
ur all $hit

not the guy, just ug in general

madcap hasn't made a decent thread in his entire life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by whywefight
I think a man should be held accountable not for the quality of his threads, but the quality of his soul

he also is a rape apologist
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
If you meant jason garcia then yeah. Screw that guy. What a dick.
If you meant Joshua Garcia, then cool. I never had anyone hate me before, so I must be doing something right. Hi-five!

Bro please don't be speaking ill of me, i recently have been going through alot of shit if you havent read my past pit threads and if you continue speaking ill of me we may have trouble
Joshua.

I mean, 'Josh' is an okay name, but are those two extra letters supposed to be a good substitue for those two testicles you're missing?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by captainsnazz
I really hope you're not saying that you don't like tortilla

Of course not, I absolutely and honestly love tortilla. If I disliked anyone I would have definitely spelled it out in my post.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by edmodo23
Bro please don't be speaking ill of me, i recently have been going through alot of shit if you havent read my past pit threads and if you continue speaking ill of me we may have trouble

I really don't recall anything bad in particular, but if you're taking any of it seriously then there's your problem right there, brohammed.

Quote by guitarist41
Joshua.

I mean, 'Josh' is an okay name, but are those two extra letters supposed to be a good substitue for those two testicles you're missing?

Eh. Whatevs. Call me Josh. Or Joshua. Or Willy. I like Willy. Just call me Willy. In fact, let me fix that...
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 29, 2013,
I don't really hate anybody here because that implies that I cared about you guys in the first place!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by edmodo23

say it 2 my face not online faget see wat happens u wot
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by edmodo23

He didn't even say anything that bad

Hell, thrashtastic was straight up calling me a ****** a few weeks ago for like the entire day and I don't hold it against him anymore. People talk shit on the internet, its the only place they have the balls to.

Like I said, Joshua Garcia is one of the nicest guys on the site. You aren't going to have any beef with him
Holy shit this thread resurrected Zaphikh
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by whywefight
He didn't even say anything that bad

Like I said, Joshua Garcia is one of the nicest guys on the site. You aren't going to have any beef with him

Thanks bby. That about covers it.
Quote by guitarist41
Joshua.

Is THAT why we called you Ua?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by captaincrunk
he never left lol

I swear I haven't seen him around in a solid 8-12 months.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by TunerAddict
madcap hasn't made a decent thread in his entire life

i agree. it's all hypothetical nonsense, but it keeps the pseudo-intellectual sheep of the pit safely in their pin where they can munch on grass and keep their egos unbruised.
you're a stone fox
Quote by The Madcap
Bro list:

Dreadnought
Xiaoxi
StewieSwan
Thrasthtastic15
bradulator
WCPhils
JustRooster
Horsedick.MPEG
whywefight
willT08

Some of these people might not consider me their bro. I still think they're kew.

AeolianWolf (MT forum)
Zaphikh (old user)
neidnarb
theogonia777
due_07
TunerAddict (I liked him better when he had the Rachel Starr avatar)

**** you
Quote by Reisgar42
Is THAT why we called you Ua?

Did you just now realize that?
Quote by The Madcap
Bro list:

Dreadnought
Xiaoxi
StewieSwan
Thrasthtastic15
bradulator
WCPhils
JustRooster
Horsedick.MPEG
whywefight
willT08

Some of these people might not consider me their bro. I still think they're kew.

AeolianWolf (MT forum)
Zaphikh (old user)
neidnarb
theogonia777
due_07
TunerAddict (I liked him better when he had the Rachel Starr avatar)

I wanna be a bro maybe one day?

And jeez i thought everyone loved everyone here.. Guess not
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Did you just now realize that?

Because we're making fun of you for not having balls?

You're taking the wrong end of my comment, Ua.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Madcaps threads are great

Especially the confession thread
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Reisgar42
Because we're making fun of you for not having balls?

You're taking the wrong end of my comment, Ua.

Don't matter anymore. Is accualy Willy. Can't you tell?

Quote by Saint78
i've never really cared for you, joshua.

Well, I guess it's a step up from being hated, so I guess that's cool.
Quote by WCPhils
Madcaps threads are great

Especially the confession thread

baaaaaaa baaaaaaaa
you're a stone fox
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Don't matter anymore. Is accualy Willy. Can't you tell?

Spacebird.

Spaceballs.

Spacebirdballs.

Spaceballs: The Bird.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quote by The Madcap
If it makes you feel any better, I've disliked every single user with a Frank Zappa avatar.

Quote by Ssargentslayer
I wanna be a bro maybe one day?

And jeez i thought everyone loved everyone here.. Guess not
I do like the majority of people here. However (with the exception of Zaphikh, who I simply think can be smug at times, or neidnarb who just irritates me) the users I mostly don't like are users who think it's cool to be a dick and be rude to people over the internet.

Basically when I read their posts, this is a hyperbole of what I see.

Quote by Reisgar42
Spacebird.

Spaceballs.

Spacebirdballs.

Spaceballs: The Bird.