roaraudio
289 IQ
I know this probably belongs in the recording forum but this has a further reach.

I have booked the studio at my school (JMC) from 12 (midday) to 8pm tomorrow because i was going to do some recording, that person flaked

I'm looking for any type of band/music writer to record - i don't care what style. The studio is pretty decent although the room isn't big enough to do a live recording so it will be a multitrack type deal.

I have access to a drum kit, guitar amps (frontman 212r or something) and a bass amp and a whole array of microphones.

I realize this is short notice but if you're interested email me:
Rory.pawson@live.com
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
the lord wants another to help him? we're not worthy!!!!!!!!
Jackintehbox
Banana in the street
82 IQ
I really hope Rory Pawson is your real name, because that is the best name ever.
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,702 IQ
Quote by roaraudio
that person flaked

You shouldn't have to deal with this, my lord.
Would you like if maybe I hunt him down and throw him into the dungeon until he realizes the error of his way? And maybe a little longer that that?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
mulefish
UG Addict
1,967 IQ
Damn man, if I was in Brisbane I probably could

Pretty shit situation for you though :/
RIP Gooze

cats
c.vanhulsentop
11 IQ
Try Nizzy Sheridan on 0405 666 096. He's in a band called Lavidius in Brisbane they might be keen.
Musicforyou17
I get bored
123 IQ
This is way too vague. I can't speak for anyone else, (especially the majority of the people in this thread) but I would need more information for me to even consider.
roaraudio
289 IQ
Quote by Musicforyou17
This is way too vague. I can't speak for anyone else, (especially the majority of the people in this thread) but I would need more information for me to even consider.

What information would you need. You live in U.S.A.
roaraudio
289 IQ
Quote by c.vanhulsentop
Try Nizzy Sheridan on 0405 666 096. He's in a band called Lavidius in Brisbane they might be keen.

I found someone. But if this Nizzy lady has a page i could listen to songs/contact her in the future would be great
Aralingh
Intelligent person
301 IQ
Call the studio, explain the situation and ask for a refund if it's possible or move it to a later date.
roaraudio
289 IQ
Quote by Aralingh
Call the studio, explain the situation and ask for a refund if it's possible or move it to a later date.

It's free so no financial loss here. Thanks for looking out for me bbyckz