donender
Get back to work
70 IQ
Anybody been watching this? I'm not sure if it's shown in the US, but it's a new thriller that's currently three episodes in, the wikipedia page would do a better job of explaining than i can: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(TV_series)

I think it's really good, the strange shots, music, and background noises give a real sense of paranoia, but at the same time, the lighthearted moments give it a bit of breathing room. All the episodes so far seem to feature at least one shocking scene-
with the eye torture in the first one, and a (comparatively tame) throttling scene in the second one. The latest one opens with a hitman walking into a school after closing time and murdering everyone in the building, including a few children taking after school classes, which i kind of thought was in bad taste, seeing as there were some school shootings a short while ago, but it was important in the context of the programme.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Jan 30, 2013,
willT08
Banned
211 IQ
All I know is that it's got Curtis from Misfits. Probably give it a watch when I get home.

Only TV I'm looking forward to is the new series of Black Mirror, and A Touch Of Cloth but that won't be for a while. Basically, Charlie Brooker is the only reason I watch TV.
donender
Get back to work
70 IQ
Quote by willT08
All I know is that it's got Curtis from Misfits. Probably give it a watch when I get home.

Only TV I'm looking forward to is the new series of Black Mirror, and A Touch Of Cloth but that won't be for a while. Basically, Charlie Brooker is the only reason I watch TV.

It has been compared to Black Mirror quite often. I have only seen a small part of one episode, so i can't really vouch for the comparisons.
WHOMP

Tom 1.0
Hot For Teacher
580 IQ
Spoiler tags.

Use them.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I'm not familiar with police procedures.

1977 Burny FLG70
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
20 IQ

Brilliant show
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
donender
Get back to work
70 IQ
Quote by Tom 1.0
Spoiler tags.

Use them.

Sorry, done
WHOMP

Mephaphil
No empty frets.
150 IQ
I am Jessica Hide.

Don't tell anyone.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.