TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
if i get some interest, i will be selling my Crate Flexwave halfstack.

it consists of a FW120H and FW412A.

It is a 120w solid state head, with brilliant rock tones out of it, as well as cleans. the cabinet is very pronounced and has fantastic bass response. an ideal first halfstack at this price, or perfectly suited to any guitarist looking for some great new kit.

it has a couple of marks on it, and the usual odd nick or scuff, as is to expected of second hand gear, as well as i may take care of it

looking for something reasonable. somewhere in the region of £150, but i am very open to offers, as i really need to get some new valves/strings/pickups.

Will consider a trade for:

Nice pickups,
JJ, Electro Harmonix, or TAD (Tube Amp Doctor) valves,
speakers,
pedals,
anything really guitar/electronics/music related.

thanks for looking

feel free to PM me, i am a nice guy!! honestly. we can see about sorting something out
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
any interest?
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
bumpity bump

TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
527 IQ
bump.