Page 1 of 2
hi I wanted to make a food thread because I'm really hungry and I have nothing to eat.

disgust me by telling me about all the disgusting things you've eaten. I'll start! I ate a live baby cockroach last week. It didn't taste bad but the wriggly feeling was ew.

I almost ate a beetle once because I was drinking water and it was on my glass and it touched my lips (I prefer to think of it kissing me because kisses are nice) but unfortunately I had an allergic rxn

I unintentionally ate a lot of twigs when I was doing fieldwork last year and they tasted extremely bitter and rancid.

I had moldy blueberries a couple of times since it's too humid for blueberries and just right for fungi. They didn't taste bad but they smelled disgusting.

YOUR TURN LOVELIES
cat
I made a tuna sandwich with slightly moldy bread.

just ripped off the bad part.

it was a good sandwich
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Your mum

/had to
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Pussy.

Really, look at one of those things when you're not in the mood. For some reason they become delicious when you are though.
I was eating a crumpet and I thought "cor blimey, this tastes funny." I looked down and the inside of it was green with mould. I was nearly sick.

#britishproblems
I once had a Dominos pizza, shit (and any interpretation of shit) was terrible.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by willT08
Pussy.

Really, look at one of those things when you're not in the mood. For some reason they become delicious when you are though.

always in the mood

get at me
..::fat
lard::..
Quote by adamgur96
Your mum

/had to

Damn, beat me to it.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I was eating a crumpet and I thought "cor blimey, this tastes funny." I looked down and the inside of it was green with mould. I was nearly sick.

#britishproblems

Always thoroughly check before putting in the toaster/grill...

That's just an amateur british move you should have down by this age.
Quote by MinterMan22

ew that actually reminds me of uni breakfast **** this meal plan

Quote by willT08
Pussy.

I'm sure it depends on general cleanliness too though. dicks are weird too , it's they just hang off you like a growth that can move around on its own
cat
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

#britishproblems

Did this once with some jaffa cakes I got from a dodgy market stall... we thought it was too good to be true at the price it was... and it was. Got through one box of them whilst wondering why they tasted a bit soapy and then realised that what I'd thought was flour on them was actually mould... they were covered. Spent the next two days in the bathroom.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
^I'LL CUT YOU INTO PIECES WITH A PAIR OF SHARP SCISSORS AND MASH YOU UP AND FEED YOU TO KITTENS WHO WILL GROW STRONG ON YOUR DISGUSTING BLOOD AND TURN INTO TIGERS AND EAT YOUR DESCENDANTS

Quote by sam b
You're close enough to the Philippenes, TS

Get some Balut. srs

I've tried it, it wasn't too bad. I don't want to eat it again though because it's a baby
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 30, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
A kitten.

How did you cook it?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
This one time I did a bit of wee on my hand by accident so i licked it off to see what it tasted like

it lingered in my mouth for like 4 days
serious
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
This one time I did a bit of wee on my hand by accident so i licked it off to see what it tasted like
it lingered in my mouth for like 4 days
serious

Kinda salty eh?
Quote by guitarxo

I've tried it, it wasn't too bad. I don't want to eat it again though because it's a baby

You say that like there's something wrong with eating babies..
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
cheesecake

Now I'm hungry... even after being reminded about all that chicken fetus shit... cheesecake ftw.

Black pudding is another horrible one that I can't understand people eating.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by guitarxo
^I'LL CUT YOU INTO PIECES WITH A PAIR OF SHARP SCISSORS AND MASH YOU UP AND FEED YOU TO KITTENS WHO WILL GROW STRONG ON YOUR DISGUSTING BLOOD AND TURN INTO TIGERS AND EAT YOUR DESCENDANTS

I'll be quoting this when the next UG Award's nomination comes up. I think it might earn you a "most likely to become a serial killer" award

(It's not really like this is an unique incident - I'm just glad I really love cats :3)
Rat on a stick.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
2,5 year old salmon comes to mind...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
cheesecake

This.

also:
-Any form of eggs, especially egg salad
-Any form of fish/seafood
-Any form of people.....opps, I mean... I was suposed to post that one in the "delicious" thread.
Page 1 of 2