3,179 IQ
think of the power
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Hamster Wheels... GIANT Hamster Wheels
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
the bartender
UG's biology teacher
429 IQ
How exactly would this be a challenge?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
374 IQ
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
1,554 IQ
According to Republicans you just do nothing. Then magic, and invisible handjobs.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled
278 IQ
Easily, you just have to convince them that their lives suck not because of anything they've done, but because of the broken political/social system that they were born into. Being people they will gladly take the opportunity to defer responsibility for their actions away from themselves to protect the ego.

Then their stupid poor brains will establish a dichotomy between themselves and the government/ruling class that's taking advantage of them and they'll have sheer numbers on their side.
JackalUK
979 IQ
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Easily, you just have to convince them that their lives suck not because of anything they've done, but because of the broken political/social system that they were born into. Being people they will gladly take the opportunity to defer responsibility for their actions away from themselves to protect the ego.

Then their stupid poor brains will establish a dichotomy between themselves and the government/ruling class that's taking advantage of them and they'll have sheer numbers on their side.

And then we round them up and burn them to power our electrical plants. Job done!
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled
278 IQ
Quote by JackalUK
And then we round them up and burn them to power our electrical plants. Job done!

That doesn't sound very good for the environment. I think we should just throw them in a big pit and let them decay into compost.
cptcomet
Band
648 IQ
Bring back slavery.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
1,554 IQ
Quote by cptcomet
Bring back slavery.

I really hate when people do this but,

/thread

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA