Page 1 of 3
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
895 IQ
I've brought an engagement ring lately to propose to my girlfriend - and I got dumped last night after 4 years. I heaved the ring into a river in a flash of fury.

I just realised not only am I now broken hearted, I'm also £1500 down.

Shit.

EDIT:

Dumped isn't fair, and paints her in a bad light. We've split because we're both pulling in different directions and misunderstood the needs and desires of the other.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Jan 31, 2013,
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
866 IQ
That sucks man

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --
425 IQ
That sucks

Why would she end it if you thought you were ready to get engaged - that's 2 very conflicting views of the relationship?
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
895 IQ
Quote by a_7_x
That sucks

Why would she end it if you thought you were ready to get engaged - that's 2 very conflicting views of the relationship?

She didn't end it outright, that's not really fair phrasing on my behalf. She's after something that I'm not ready for, and not sure I'll ever be ready for. It's something I'm moving towards, but can't say for certain I'll get there - and it's something that's really important to her.

We thought we could work it out, but it seems we can't.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --
425 IQ
Quote by metacarpi
She didn't end it outright, that's not really fair phrasing on my behalf. She's after something that I'm not ready for, and not sure I'll ever be ready for. It's something I'm moving towards, but can't say for certain I'll get there - and it's something that's really important to her.

We thought we could work it out, but it seems we can't.

Well just keep working towards whatever it is and try not to dwell on this too much - perhaps it ends up for the best...
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
895 IQ
It's anal - she wanted to peg me, but it totally isn't, and hasn't, happened.

<.<

>.>
Quote by GLP_Arclite

CoreysMonster
Banned
8,656 IQ
Quote by metacarpi

<.<

>.>

Dude, you gotta loosen up. If you're gonna take the plunge into commitment, you gotta let the commitment take a plunge in you.

Seriously though,

How are you holding up?
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
895 IQ
Kind of numb to be honest - I don't think it's properly sunk in yet. It's weird, it's 4 years of my life, gone.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
396 IQ
Quote by metacarpi

<.<

>.>

You got fucked in the arse when she dumped you

I hope she gets shat on by a pigeon
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ

That really sucks Just hang in there bro!! You will find a lovely bird which will last
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
Quote by metacarpi
Kind of numb to be honest - I don't think it's properly sunk in yet.

must resist.. pegging joke
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,656 IQ
Quote by metacarpi
Kind of numb to be honest - I don't think it's properly sunk in yet. It's weird, it's 4 years of my life, gone.

At least you know you can hold on to something stable for 4 years. That's quite an achievement, and one not many people have at a young age.

There's not much you can do in situations like this, where it just doesn't fit, or one person isn't ready to move on to a next step. It's just something that happens, and nobody can really do anything about it.

So after you start to come to terms with it, just think of all the XP you ranked up in that 4 year quest. That's gonna come in handy later on.

You'll find your bandaid girl someday, meata carpi.
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
895 IQ
True, and I'm sure I'll be able to take a great many lessons from this relationship at some point in the future. She helped me with so much on a personal level - overcoming addiction, helping me with various issues from when I was a young lad - I've a lot to be grateful for, even if the relationship has fallen apart.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
396 IQ
Just read the OP edit....

Quote by metacarpi
Dumped isn't fair, and paints her in a bad light. We've split because we're both pulling in different directions and misunderstood the needs and desires of the other.

Quote by myself
I hope she gets shat on by a pigeon

I feel awful now..... what if a pigeon has already shat on her....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Mephaphil
No empty frets.
1,956 IQ
Maybe one day some weird little creature will be fishing and find it at the bottom of the River and set off a chain of events that will result in a long walk to a volcano.

Sorry about the girl, man.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

KonaNuNu
Tab Contributor
782 IQ
Write a song about it. It is a great time to let the emotions flow
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

429 IQ
Looks like someone needs a bear hug.

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
435 IQ
I'm really sorry, dude....
Just remember that everything that happens, from here on, happened because your life moved in this direction, including the good.
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
Quote by Yoda_is_real
Just remember that everything that happens, from here on, happened because your life moved in this direction, including the good.

yes but also the bad

what does this even mean
Quote by korinaflyingv
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
435 IQ
Quote by Burgery
yes but also the bad

what does this even mean

Sorry, hahah, it's 4 AM, here, and I'm beat. Grammar gone for me. I just mean to tell him that he should make the best out of this because one day, he'll be very happy, and it's worth it to keep fighting for the good things that life can offer...
Mr.-Bungle
Mr. Bungle
245 IQ
You're like not even 30 yet, and you're thinking of marraige!? Are you stupid. You've got 20 more years of souless f@cking to do.

No, I lie. I'm sorry bro, here have some feels. *Hands over some feels*
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
You could have just given me the money.

Sorry, still sucks I guess.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
captainsnazz
~
578 IQ
Oh man, this thread gets all of my feels. Especially the bit about losing money.

But really I hope you feel better

Quote by Yoda_is_real
I'm really sorry, dude....

Your username is super appropriate. If only you'd shuffled the words around a bit..
badfish_lewis
Tab Contributor
1,998 IQ
Get a snorkel, a metal detector and get the f in there, fish that out and buy yourself a nice suit and get yourself together