I have noticed on the site that when you pull up chords for a song, you are able to transpose keys. However, when pulling up a bass tab...you cannot transpose. It would be a really kewl feature for bass players if you could transpose bass tabs as well.
ZaqqTexas T
I was recently thinking the same thing, as the transcription software stands, it is not possible to transpose a bass tab, but it could easily be done if the numbers (which are just single notes) on the tabs were entered in the same manner as chords are for the guitar tabs, then it would simply be a matter of transposing each of those numbers.. tada!
Quote by maidenlionel
ZaqqTexas T
I was recently thinking the same thing, as the transcription software stands, it is not possible to transpose a bass tab, but it could easily be done if the numbers (which are just single notes) on the tabs were entered in the same manner as chords are for the guitar tabs, then it would simply be a matter of transposing each of those numbers.. tada!

Thanks for a very informative comment after almost 4 years since the last post

Topic closed
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.