I have 500$ to spare. Looking for something crazy sounding but not too out there. I've checked out the eventide space pedal as well as the empress delay. Both sound great. Any other suggestions? I know the question is kind of vague in terms of the style of the pedal, but I'm open to anything.

My current pedals are

Line6 DL4

Tube Screamer

Boss Loop Station

And a broken Boss tuner
For 500 I'd just get a Line 6 M13 and be done with it. You've already got a tubescreamer for dirt and it will replace everything else you've got and plenty more besides.
Quote by Roc8995
For 500 I'd just get a Line 6 M13 and be done with it. You've already got a tubescreamer for dirt and it will replace everything else you've got and plenty more besides.

Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Electroharmonix Flanger Hoax. I had one for a while, theyre fun to mess around with... its got a billion knobs. I really miss it and wish I still had it
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
...well i would buy another tuner? wah. every guitarist needs a wah. depending how you play, a good boost/line driver can be used in a multitude of applications.

...of course if you want single pedals.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
M13 or M9. Get an expression pedal (or two) - Ernie ball volume Jr, 25K. There's an eBay seller that has them new for like $65. I like mine.

Sell the DL4 and looper and save the money or get some other random pedals. I ended up getting an MXR eq recently since I was sick of having one of my M13 slots always taken by that. You wouldn't necessarily need another tuner with an M9/13 but I already had a TU-2 before the M13, and I think it's useful. Powers my ODs and EQ and I use it in mute mode, it's just convenient for me.
I have a huge fear if rays.