Which will get me better results? I have tren on hand and it has serious sides so i am kinda afraid to try it, does deca give same results with less sides?
wut
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Be a man and do it naturally.
Don't have any of that pussy shit, bro.

Why do it natural? I can get the same results in 3 months using these than 2 years of natural, fvck that
You could stop being a tryhard faggot and realize there's more to life than going to the gym.
It was my privilege
Small penis lol
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Oh mayslash. Your life decisions are soo poor. The proof is in the penis.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 1, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan
You could stop being a tryhard faggot and realize there's more to life than going to the gym.

that's probably why he's asking. more gains - less time

and don't knock it till you try it bro, it's actually a pretty good stress reliever.
Quote by Dregen
that's probably why he's asking. more gains - less time

and don't knock it till you try it bro, it's actually a pretty good stress reliever.

There's nothing wrong with going to the gym. But when you make it your life's work to be jacked, that's pretty fucking sad if you ask me.
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
There's nothing wrong with going to the gym. But when you make it your life's work to be jacked, that's pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

Lifes work to be jacked and get women vs lifes work to post on a guitar forum? Try harder
Quote by mayslash
Lifes work to be jacked and get women vs lifes work to post on a guitar forum? Try harder

Who needs to be jacked to get women? Are you that uninteresting?
It was my privilege
Quote by mayslash

you're gonna have trouble getting women with that small penis.
Quote by Dregen
you're gonna have trouble getting women with that small penis.

If you weren't a dumbass and did some research you would know the penis is unaffected, only the balls , and even that is prevented if you take a certain drug, so no "shrinking" of anything. Again, know what you are talking about before spouting BS you know nothing about. Thanks
Quote by mayslash
If you weren't a dumbass and did some research you would know the penis is unaffected, only the balls , and even that is prevented if you take a certain drug, so no "shrinking" of anything. Again, know what you are talking about before spouting BS you know nothing about. Thanks

yeah yeah yeah, and you have to cycle them and they can cause hormone changes and mood swings and liver damage and bitch tits and etc. etc.

i'm not one for arguing semantics, and you were being an asshole in the worst kind of way. fuck off.

how about you get some perspective on shit that's actually important besides attracting dumb bitches, then come back and talk to me k?
Last edited by Dregen at Feb 1, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
Who knew roid abusers had such crippling insecurities?

Huehuehuehuehue
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by mayslash

if your life work is to get women...
Get GW-501516 instead.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
People who are obsessed with the gym and 'roids and all that Zyzz stuff do my head in.

Sure go to the gym and whatnot, but do I need to hear about/see it constantly? Where I live it's actually more annoying to me than religious groups coming to my door.

It's probably not a coincidence that the one person I know who's like that talks the most non-sensical shit out of everyone I know.
Quote by Metasponge
People who are obsessed with the gym and 'roids and all that Zyzz stuff do my head in.

Sure go to the gym and whatnot, but do I need to hear about/see it constantly? Where I live it's actually more annoying to me than religious groups coming to my door.

It's probably not a coincidence that the one person I know who's like that talks the most non-sensical shit out of everyone I know.

All of you who are butthurt that people go to the gym are probably scrawny jealous little pussys
Quote by mayslash
All of you who are butthurt that people go to the gym are probably scrawny jealous little pussys

You are the worst kind of gym user.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
I gym a fair bit. I take protein to maximise gain.

But I don't run my mouth constantly. But will happy talk about it from time to time; it is a hobby, as is music, or sport (in my case archery).

but roiding? Nty, I like my gains natural, in the same way that I dont shoot compound bows, or even sighted bows. It just cheapens achievement when I can do reasonably well without it.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by mayslash

why would anyone be jealous of someone who cheats to get his gains. lol
Last edited by Dregen at Feb 1, 2013,