Page 1 of 2
I'm sure you guys have had those days when you hear a new song or an old song that you haven't really listened to and suddenly something will click in your head and it plays on loop in your mind/you play it on repeat over and over.

So what songs have done this for you? Mine is currently Rise Against's Like the Angel
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
4'33
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The Strokes' new song at the moment.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Such an original thread.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by chaoticfables
Lonely Island's YOLO

****ing hell

Lmfao I just watched this
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Hey, I just met you...
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Come Sail Away. Which is annoying because I hate Styx. If I hear it, it's stuck in my head head for a week.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Blue Jeans - Lana del rey
This charming man - The Smiths
Isadore - Incubus
Hair-Trigger - Protest the hero
Runnin' Wild - Airbourne.

Probably because I've just done a cover of it haha. It's one of my favourite songs though and the best driving song!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass
Stop! Now make that mother****er hammer time.
Wobble dee wobble dee wop
wobble wobble
I'm st-st-stackin' my paper
my wallet look like a Bible
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by cptcomet
The Strokes' new song at the moment.

This.

And also, the 2 Player Results music from Sonic 2.
the dwarf song Misty Mountains Cold from The Hobbit - it began this morning and it is still going!!
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
the chorus of stellar by incubus played over and over in my dreams earlier
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
For some weird reason, for the past few months, I will suddenly find myself with the Prince Ali song from Aladdin, and Clean by Incubus.

For no reason whatsoever, they're suddenly there.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Twofly
Rise Against's Like the Angel

I often wake up with some random song in my head. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes its like, okay why would that even be in there?

I think last Monday it was that one song about the car wash.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I often wake up with some random song in my head. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes its like, okay why would that even be in there?

Holy shit me too. I remember waking up one morning with 'Time is Running Out' by Muse, then 'Replace my Heart' by The Killing Tree, then 'Proof' by Tremonti, in that order. Some days it'll be a song that I haven't listened to in months. Right now the song that's stuck in my head is 'Wrong Way Kids' by Bad Religion.
Page 1 of 2