Was anyone else confused by the sex scene is Goldeneye 007 as a kid?

You know Xenia, played by the chick who was Jean Grey in X-Men. When I was a kid I had no idea how she killed people by having sex with them. I thought she was too agressive and that kills the guys in the movie somehow (I was like 9 years old). Now I find out she was crushing their ribs with her thighs.
Last edited by mayslash at Feb 1, 2013,
Nope. Still came
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I, for one, am sure that this movie is the reason for several odd things I look for in sex.
I had no idea either... but i soon learned

now i use her technique to ensure my victims can never tell
Quote by mark.bark
I had no idea either... but i soon learned

now i use her technique to ensure my victims can never tell

You must be in A&E a lot with your hand.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

I wasn't confused but i clearly remember being embarrassed as **** when i watched it with my folks about 8 years ago.
Wait, she was having sex with them? THAT's what sex is? Man, I have been doing it wrooooong
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I was more confused as to how Alec Trevelyan survived that fall and managed to scream at the collapsing cradle. That was a long fall..
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Quote by ChucklesMginty
He didn't say he saw it when it was released.

True.

Probably last year.
I think I was 4 to 6 when I found realised this. That probably explains a lot too.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I always knew she crushed them with her thighs I just had no idea that they were having sex.
I would die happily If I knew I had my knob in her

Quote by lambofgod127

No, but I remember there was one, I think it was The World is Not Enough, where at the end he is having sex with yet another woman, and Q or M (or both?) are watching him with a thermal vision camera or x-ray camera, and he's pretty much just lying on top of her.

That confused me for years.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Nope. Still came

Basically.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by WCPhils
Jesus, the new Bond movies sucked

At least they won't be confused with the old ones.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.