Page 2 of 3
i came home after a night out and thought to myself, what fun it would be to go on a drunk ug tour. and what a pleasant surprise it was to see this thread, but this thread needs to be drunker,
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by jetfuel495
we should make this the official drunk thread, so nobody has to make any new ones.

if they're drunk they can just post here.

I figured that was the beer thread. But this is a lot cooler.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This escalated quickly. But I suppose it is a drunk thread. I feel like I should be drunk to post here.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by rubbert
Quote by whywefight
Oh god, its a red sticky now

eww

Do not want.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm not drunk but I just went running and I have to say running is really shitty when you're bad at it.

Also I have had tinnitus for one day, and it is the worst thing.

I've had tinnitus for just over a year - if yours doesn't go away, stay strong and it does get easier with time. PM me if you need advice on dealing with it, and such.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm not drunk but I just went running and I have to say running is really shitty when you're bad at it.

Also I have had tinnitus for one day, and it is the worst thing.

Chuckles, I'm proud of you for going running. I promise it gets better. Why are you being such a negative nancy?
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

daytripper, I'm starting to come round to your argument about pirates being awesome and such...
Quote by ChucklesMginty

when i read that somebody is 'bad at running', i think "wtf...how can somebody be bad at running..." then i remember the Due Date line that says "Have you ever seen the movie Forrest Gump? He ran across the U.S. and he was pretty stupid. I have faith in you"
Quote by DisarmGoliath
daytripper, I'm starting to come round to your argument about pirates being awesome and such...

horray for the stikc

totally sober bwt

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm really hoping it will go away, but I've never had it last longer than a day.

I went to a small gig and forgot my ear protection, because I was a bit pissed I didn't think much of it... Woke up the next day and put my iPod in and thought my headphones had broken because everything was so muffled, plus there were all these weird high frequencies in the background.

Took my headphones out and those frequencies were still there...

It may go in a few days, if not I just really fucked up. It's very mild, but already driving me nuts.

It sounds like you already protect your ears most of the time when at risk, so try not to worry too much. It can happen regardless of the number of times you're exposed to loud noise, i.e your first time, but it's less likely. In fact, I know plenty of gigging musicians that should but don't wear them, and they're ok still - I just have quite sensitive ears. My hearing is actually above average (even in the high end), but I was unfortunate to somehow develop tinnitus.

I've come to learn over the past year though, that it's very much a mental battle - if you let it get to you, you're only going to notice it more. Instead you have to teach yourself to stay positive, find ways of dealing with it that work for you, and gradually it appears to become less obtrusive. At first, I heard it almost 24/7 'cos it was new to my mind, and I kept waking up after hardly any sleep at various stages in the night, but now I have a CD I made of relaxing noises I can play quite quiet and mask it without annoying the gf, and I can sleep way easier.

Like I said, PM me if you need to ask anything or for support - from when I've been to the audiologist, they reckon I now know almost as much as half the people researching it Seriously though, at first I was obsessed with it and did so much research on it, but that keeps it in your mind so unless you think it will help, it may be better only to learn about it in stages as you adjust. For now, you need to see if it goes (hopefully it's a temporary thing!) and if it doesn't, get to your GP to make sure something else isn't causing it.

daytripper, I think we have something in common - I like where this thread is going!
Quote by DisarmGoliath

daytripper, I think we have something in common - I like where this thread is going!

Sir.
I don't k ow who edited this thread title but I love it.

If i had to guess it'd be the best UGer/ of all time.....

EDITL called it, totally was Matt
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by strait jacket
this escalated quickly

I already said that...
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hydra150

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Hey, how do you get a Catholic nun to have sex?

Dress her up as an alter boy.

I'm a nun and I approve this message
What gives me wood:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S5470F
Ibanez RGD2127fx
Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR
Axe FX II
Mackie HD1221
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I already said that...

Oh yeah?
well I suppose you did
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Rdunks thraeds!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Rdunks thraeds!

Dunks are the most energetic plaus in all of sports.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
My 80 somethimg year old grandma said that they should make the basket higher because the players are all so tall, so it's too easy.
Quote by daytripper75
My 80 somethimg year old grandma said that they should make the basket higher because the players are all so tall, so it's too easy.

but i love you stilll
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I NECROBUMPED THIS THREAD I'M SORRY

Well, I'm drunk off my ass, and this is the official drunk thread, so yay!

Devo for all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo
And TLE just cos,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZqBinf_2U
I might seem as bad as treborillusion bumping stupid threads for no reason but tomorrow I'll be sober and koo and he'll still be a dick, post funny songs or pirates etc.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
hello strait jacket

how was your night
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
hello strait jacket

how was your night

boring really, but it involved a lot of vodka and crying, I'm really torn about what I want to do with my life and I can't talk to my parents about it because they get upset at the thought of me leaving home.

It kinda sucks but there's worse problems to have I suppose.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
man i have no idea what to do myself

and your parents will have to get over the fact that you're gonna be leaving sometime. are you an only child?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
man i have no idea what to do myself

and your parents will have to get over the fact that you're gonna be leaving sometime. are you an only child?

I know, but if I leave they won't be able to run the business by themselves and my little brother isn't up to taking on my workload, but then we work so rarely that half my life is spent wasting away in a shitty showground instead of doing shows. It means if I leave, I dash my parents and in particular my dad's dreams but if I stay, my own hopes and aspirations will kinda pass me by. EDIT: sorry dude, what's your problems? they might distract me from mine.

You know what? I'm sick of being sad, I'm gonna ****ing do something to change shit for myself.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Last edited by strait jacket at Feb 27, 2013,
yikes, that's a pretty bad dilemma.

man, i have some pussy ass problems which i really don't want pity for, because they're stupid
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Feb 27, 2013,