Page 1 of 3
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
I don't like when it's cold as **** outside and super windy. I don't like when people are rude for no reason. I don't like when technology malfunctions and prevents you from accomplishing tasks that need accomplished.

What's that shit you don't like?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Tim and Eric. That's that shit I don't like.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
When you're throwing and catching some sort of ball with a friend, and you know he can throw it right, but he throws it really strong and about four feet above your head for no apparent reason, and it ends up about twenty yards behind you once it stops rolling.

Come on man, I don't want to have to run and dig through the bushes for the baseball just because you want to show off your arm.

Related to that, when you try to catch it with your bare hand, but you mistime it and sprain your finger.

Shit hurts like hell for the first few hours. It's even worse if it's on your fretting hand, you can't play for a week.

Edit: Speaking of sport related things, sports elitists.

It's all about entertainment, isn't it? Just lighten up, lets enjoy the game, and if someone enjoys a different game, cool. Your soccer doesn't get in the way of my baseball, which doesn't get in the way of my roommate's hockey. Quit being such an ass because people have different tastes.
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 81-81
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2015: 5-11
2015 Pick 'Em: 155-101
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 2, 2013,
padgea7x
I'll wank you, you dick.
1,091 IQ
People.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
ProgFripp74
UG's Djent maestro
784 IQ
This thread.

Sorry TS, had to do it
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Cianyx
UG Nerd
1,216 IQ
a hole in my shoe that makes my feet damp, that's that shit i don't like
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
When I get parking tickets, because fuck campus meters. That's shit I don't like.
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Quote by necrosis1193
It's all about entertainment, isn't it? Just lighten up, lets enjoy the game, and if someone enjoys a different game, cool. Your soccer doesn't get in the way of my baseball, which doesn't get in the way of my roommate's hockey. Quit being such an ass because people have different tastes.

People who are overly competitvie when you're just having fun, that's that shit I don't like.

Quote by CarryMeHome
People who I don't know in my house. That's the shit I don't like.

Quote by Cianyx
a hole in my shoe that makes my feet damp, that's that shit i don't like

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
When I get parking tickets, because fuck campus meters. That's shit I don't like.

These posts are doin' it right, that's that shit I DO like!

And yeah, campus parking sucks ass. That's that shit I don't like.

Quote by ProgFripp74
This thread.

Sorry TS, had to do it

0/10 post

That's that shit I don't like.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
1,554 IQ
Quote by Jon777
Public restrooms.

One time I found morphine in a public restroom.

That is all.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
So here's another one: The idiots who comment on most news articles. CNN, BBC, ESPN, any media outlet's comments section makes Youtube comments look like the works of Shakespeare.

Guys, you're only making yourself look twelve. Just keep it to yourself, nobody really cares. The author is not going to read the comments, and if he is, he's not going to go "Wow, this guy really knows his stuff, my perspective is changed", he's going to go "Wow, this idiot is an idiot. He does make my writing and grammar look good by comparison though."

JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Quote by snipelfritz
One time I found morphine in a public restroom.

That is all.

IV morphine or pill morphine? That's kinda scary. Shit I don't like.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
Quote by JayT44
People who are overly competitvie when you're just having fun, that's that shit I don't like.

Amen.

Applies to multiplayer video games too.

Nothing kills the mood of everyone on the floor getting together for a nonsensical Smash Bros. party like some jerk who only uses DK or Fox, and throws a hissy fit unless you go to Final Destination, with all items off, or when you're doing all ticklemittens Heavy in Team Fortress 2, and someone starts sniping everyone.

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 2, 2013,
Gantz92
108 IQ
That empty feeling you get after finishing a great tv show.
Niggas breaking mod user confidentiality.
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
Quote by supersac
when you have a show tommorrow and your amps pwer tubes just shat themselves and youre too broke to afford new ones
shit i dont like

When you just got home with your new guitar, plug it in, and the tubes blow out.

This actually happened to me once.

Nothing is a bigger downer on the day you get a new guitar than not being able to enjoy it. Did not like that shit at all.

So-Cal
Banned
264 IQ
Pulled muscles, that's that shit I don't like.
supersac
Tab Contributor
630 IQ
Quote by necrosis1193
When you just got home with your new guitar, plug it in, and the tubes blow out.

This actually happened to me once.

Nothing is a bigger downer on the day you get a new guitar than not being able to enjoy it. Did not like that shit at all.

im not an angry erson but that would cause alot of rage in me

sorry that happened though
byob_soad2
ᕙ༼◕ 
492 IQ
The shit I don't like is the literal dog shit on the floor in the other room that I'm too lazy to clean up myself
IronTallicaDeth
266 IQ
People who tailgate, also people who don't know what their turn signals are. I believe that some people are completely unaware of what a "turn signal" is. People who text and drive, the light turns green and they'll sit there like idiots. That's what my horn is for. I hate when someone pulls out right in front of me, or when someone cuts me off while coming to a stop light. I drive 70 miles a day for school, so yeah i see a lot of idiots. Oh and people who drive like asses in the snow, how could i almost forget that one...
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
When my jeans get a rip. That's the shit I don't like.

When I get my Jack in the Box tacos and the bottoms are broken on every one. TTSIDL.
BottleOfSmoke
Ritual Killer
337 IQ
Quote by JayT44
I don't like when it's cold as **** outside and super windy. I don't like when people are rude for no reason. I don't like when technology malfunctions and prevents you from accomplishing tasks that need accomplished.

What's that shit you don't like?

Shit man, it's been that way for a week here (Maine). A week of -14f at night, then a week of about 15f + holy-****ing-shit type wind. We did get a day or two of balmy, 35f weather in between though
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
5_Years_Dead
Banned
359 IQ
Most of the moderators of this website. Those are the sh!ts I don't like. Well, except one of you. If you have to ask, then its probably not you.
strait jacket
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
177 IQ
Breaking a ****ing string every 2 hours or so of play time on my lp jr WTF DIFFERENT STRING EVERY TIME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG DAMN YOU.
that's the shit i don't like.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
JokerGrin
Banned
10 IQ
When you have to strain really hard and you only get a bumble, that's the shit I don't like.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
when a girl i really like turns out to be a guy.

that's shit i don't like
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Primus2112
whatever you say "Mor-ty"
915 IQ
having to work on super bowl sunday

that's that shit i don't fucking like
Quote by raoooos
slipknot are actually just terrible, they're such a "holy shit i'm 14" kind of band. like fuck off mum i'm not going to school i have to clear the stone of leaves.
CrAzY-RiLeY
not french
268 IQ
people who blind me when i'm walking on the side of the road at night, one day i'm going to get one of them big stage lights and shine it in their faces, just to see them crash and burn.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,012 IQ
A witch niggaaaaaaa that's that shit I don't like!

666atheist666
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
When something scratches your teeth, scratching velvety surfaces, people taking sports really seriously, shoes that are just a little too small, etc.

theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
I had this idea a while back that Chief Keef should do a Christmas version of that song where he gets a bunch of really lame gifts and he's like "An ugly sweater? That's that shit I don't like. A fruitcake? That's that shit I don't like." And so on. That was actually sort of how my Christmas went.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
When you're really hyped to go do something, and then something happens that makes you unable to do it.

I was really excited to go record and get some creative work done on Tuesday, but then I jammed my finger in my door.

Could not play without pain. That is most certainly shit I do not like.