Hi there,

I make one new recycled guitar, in my own Gothic shape and style.

Is made all from cardboard & used lather , also the neck and the peg , except the fingerboard (wood).
You can play with it as a normal acoustic guitar or electric acoustic with pick-up or as electric with magnet.

At the moment i put only some photos and in a few days i put here and video.

Thanks
Chris

www.artecoart.com
Attachments:
P1310057.JPG
P1310060.JPG
trtrt.jpg
haha that's very cool
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

^ haha that'd be awesome
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by Ippon
Very cool indeed! Fit a PU and play through a Dual Recto or Bogner.

It looks like it has a pickup.

Good job TS, that is pretty sweet!
Hi guys,

You can play with this guitar with 3 different way.
As a normal acoustic, electro acoustic, or electric guitar.

Has a piezzo electric pick up and magnet pick up.

Is artistic & eco- recycled and this one is for the Hobgoblin music stores in London UK.

Thanks
That’s one of the best new body designs I’ve seen in years. You should make friends with a luthier and build a functional solidbody with that shape.
Quote by jpnyc
That’s one of the best new body designs I’ve seen in years. You should make friends with a luthier and build a functional solidbody with that shape.

Hi W4RP1G,
I put here video in a few next days.

Hi jpnyc,

In a few next days you can see more unusual design and shape guitars from me.

First ....Why you believe , my guitar is not a functional??

Second.....as an artistic recycled musical instruments ( guitar) is a unique piece ....

Thanks
Chris
I dont think he said your guitar is'nt functional, he said you should make a "solidbody" with that shape.
LTD Viper 1000 Deluxe
Simon & Patrick CW GT Vintageburst
Egnater Vengeance
ISP Technologies Theta (for sale)
ISP Technologies Vector (for sale)
Randall RG75DG2
Maxon OD808
Boss Super Shifter PS-5
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3
Quote by PatrickChampoux
I dont think he said your guitar is'nt functional, he said you should make a "solidbody" with that shape.

Hi Patrick ,

...and thanks.
I understand now, solidbody is the electric guitar massive body.

Hi jpnyc,

I don't have a problem if any louthier likes to work with me to create a new form and shape , i am open to any proposal.

Thanks
Chris
Not a bad sounding guitar man. Sounds better than I was expecting.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Wow, that sounds pretty damn good. Great job Chris! Its a unique idea and you pulled it off very well
Hi guys,

Thank you very much .

Yes, the guitar sound very good and my recycled instruments after some months have a better sound, because the varnish i use, dry slowly.

After some months the instruments they loose 20% of the weight and made more strong.

Today the night or tomorrow i put and the other video with the same guitar ,but as electric this time.

Chris.
That is pretty ****ing awesome. The Hobgoblin? Near Tottenham Court Road? If so, I'm definitely gonna check it out.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

haha very nice, that sounds really good
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Quote by Mephaphil
That is pretty ****ing awesome. The Hobgoblin? Near Tottenham Court Road? If so, I'm definitely gonna check it out.

Yes , i think is a little further from Oxford Circus.

Chris
sounds pretty good
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman