burp the worm in my fce pls
13 52%
shove m guirt up my as pls.
12 48%
Voters: 25.
Page 2 of 3
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
He secretly loved it i'm sure of it

Eeyup. He just he didn't towards the end because some UGers started to rag on him and the thread.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by FearMyLightning
Nope, this is.

HEey,you make me pso t the thred on a dare. BITcH
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
He secretly loved it i'm sure of it

Yeah, probably.

Like I said in the actual thread, he's a cool guy. It's just the thread was more than a little cringe-worthy.
RIP Adam
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Pff we're drunk so often though that we can function normally in excess of 1% alcohol in our blood.

You guys should come out to my neck of the woods and we'll party.

T00D33PB700pers, you're on beer only for the rest of the night.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
Yeah, probably.

Like I said in the actual thread, he's a cool guy. It's just the thread was more than a little cringe-worthy.

that was the reason for making it
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Man they really did a number on you. More proof that bronies are damaged goods I suppose.

yeha, see, it would totally be k if i wre sober to rag me, bt becusse i'm drunk, you thin k tht gives you the righgt. I HOPE yo u grow taste buds in you assshol

ASn i wasn't ev en drinkin whwne i waas vbeing bullid.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 2, 2013,
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
Yeah, probably.

It was sweet, but it was way over the top
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
yeha, see, it would totally be k if i wre sober to rag me, bt becusse i'm drunk, you thin k tht gives you the righgt.

I have the right to rag you because you're a 'lil bitch' (as EL-P says), as shown by your past, not because you're drunk.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
yeha, see, it would totally be k if i wre sober to rag me, bt becusse i'm drunk, you thin k tht gives you the righgt. I HOPE yo u grow taste buds in you assshol

He rags on you because he hates himself.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I have the right to rag you because you're a 'lil bitch' (as EL-P says), as shown by your past, not because you're drunk.

as if that givs you the right. the ony littl bitch here is you, fr tryin to rag othrs just becaus theey didnt ge t a good hand. Who the fuk does that? It's ****ing pathtic. Evn a drunk guy can se you for who u are. Fukin pathetic.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
sAM, COKEM ON BRO. i respeec t you, surely you can forgivvve me.

PLEQSE! :CRY:

I do forgive you, man!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
as if that givs you the right. the ony littl bitch here is you, fr tryin to rag othrs just becaus theey didnt ge t a good hand. Who the fuk does that? It's ****ing pathtic.

Oh please, it's nobody's fault but the person being bullied that they're being bullied. Have the courage to try to change things.
Quote by genghisgandhi
The only thing about myself that I hate are my skinny wrists. You can use that if you want.

That statement just proves that you hate yourself. You are projecting the hate you feel for yourself at anyone within range of you. It's a way of protecting your fragile psyche. You can't accept that you hate yourself so you deny it and keep telling yourself that you are perfect. I hope that one day you realize the problem so that you can start moving past it.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Oh please, it's nobody's fault but the person being bullied that they're being bullied. Have the courage to try to change things.

I fukin did chnage! It happend ****in 6 yers ago you fukin mong. of course things have chnged snce then.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was sweet, but it was way over the top

Just watch out. One minute you'll be starring in a biography of your life that your worshippers call their holy book, while they die as martyrs in a jihad in your name.

The next, you'll barely be acknowledged as a deity, trying to pick up second-hand believers from other faiths.

Yep. Divinity's a bitch.
RIP Adam

this is sad, you should feel sad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by metal4eva_22
You are projecting the hate you feel for yourself at anyone within range of you.

You realize this is the internet right?
Quote by metal4eva_22
You can't accept that you hate yourself so you deny it and keep telling yourself that you are perfect.

Oh I know I'm not perfect. I just accept the fact that I'll always suck at math and never weigh over 135 lbs in stride.
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
Just watch out. One minute you'll be starring in a biography of your life that your worshippers call their holy book, while they die as martyrs in a jihad in your name.

The next, you'll barely be acknowledged as a deity, trying to pick up second-hand believers from other faiths.

Yep. Divinity's a bitch.

But... I don`t want to be not loved ;_;
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

ALL HAIL VOID
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by genghisgandhi
You realize this is the internet right?

iTS USusally th intrnet where you seee people for who they are bcos yu don't havb to suffer foor your art. So dont play that card becus it doesnt ****in mean shit
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
iTS USusally th intrnet where you seee people for who they are

So what does that say about you right now?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Some are lucky. They become internationally known deities, ageing with grace as the world accepts the ways of your faith. Perhaps your follower s won't be so radical as they grow older, maybe they won't start a war in your name, or build huge temples for your Cause. But you can still be a respected god.

But there are those that start to fumble in their age, as society changes and demands different faiths. They make the odd comment about gay rights that might not be 'PC', or a worshipper blows up a shopping centre in defiance of society's gluttony. Beware this path, Void, and tread carefully.

For faith is fickle.
RIP Adam
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So what does that say about you right now?

Im actuall percirved as a nice guy aroun here so.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yeah so I don't project hate on everyone around me. I like my friends.

So insted oyu just tak it out o me beause you wo't hav to sufer any consiquences for you actions.
Quote by TheSennaj
Mods please don't delete this. I want him to see this in the morning.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by metal4eva_22

And the guy that posts the 'drunk' thread and purposely types all funny isn't?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by genghisgandhi
Good point. I see it from your side now.

I gotta go cut myself now. I want to see blood coming from my skinny pathetic marfan wrists until I die.

Take video, I want to relish this.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Good point. I see it from your side now.

I gotta go cut myself now. I want to see blood coming from my skinny pathetic marfan wrists until I die.

Sav th false humility for your 'friends', friend.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
And the guy that posts the 'drunk' thread and purposely types all funny isn't?

It ws made by poplar demad
Quote by TheSennaj
whatever you need to say to make you feel better man!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Saint78
he's projecting his hate on you b/c you're a ****ing mongaloid

Who is this directed at?

You're not very good at communicating. It's a wonder why you're so angry and hostile. Frustration from not being able to express yourself effectively can have that effect.