Page 4 of 12
So far I'm leaning slightly towards ugly.

I put my name as 'Carl Cockatoo' thinking they would make me put my 'real name' as separate from my user name which is not the case. I think that's affecting me. :/

Edit: Now I'm being voted beautiful by a landslide.
Quote by lushacrous
don't leave me hanging here

also I made my username 'brad1221' for good luck
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
That's hot, no homo (not that there's anything wrong with being 'homo', it just doesn't apply to me. >_>
Whoop whoop, don't call it a comeback. I'm on the "in" side.

With 44 hours to go...

I'm still gonna get drunk.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm looking at pictures of some of these chicks on there and man are they embarrassing.
Quote by bradulator

I likey
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'm being voted as in! This was unexpected. I still intend to drink my self silly tonight, to either make up for being ugly, or for realising that I fit in with these jerks.

Here's me, looking exactly as pudgy and spotty as I do in real life:

Last edited by Telecaster7 at Feb 3, 2013,
Quote by bradulator

Now I'm not gay, but I'd go down on you if you asked.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Telecaster7
I'm being voted as in! This was unexpected. I still intend to drink my self silly tonight, to either make up for being ugly, or for realising that I fit in with these jerks.

Here's me, looking exactly as pudgy and spotty as I do in real life:

dude chicks dig a willingness to dress not like a ****face. and your face ain't half bad
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by Telecaster7
I'm being voted as in! This was unexpected. I still intend to drink myself silly tonight, to either make up for being ugly, or for realising that I fit in with these jerks.

Like I do every night. Let's do it buddy!
Quote by blake1221
Still have my account
Same
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Huh, for a bit my "Absolutely not"s were moving up, but now beautiful is rising to the top. I feel like it helped that I put at the end of my description "But enough about me, lets talk about you."
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

I think standards on this site have lowered so that's how we're all being voted in so far.
Quote by slipknot5678
That's hot, no homo (not that there's anything wrong with being 'homo', it just doesn't apply to me. >_>

Quote by lushacrous
I likey

Quote by AeroRocker
Now I'm not gay, but I'd go down on you if you asked.

Quote by lushacrous
dude chicks dig a willingness to dress not like a ****face. and your face ain't half bad

Quote by snipelfritz
Like I do every night. Let's do it buddy!

Double drunk thread! Wooo!

Oh balls now it's dead even. Oh well.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Same

You bang any chicks you met from there? If not, then it doesn't matter...

Quote by slipknot5678
I think standards on this site have lowered so that's how we're all being voted in so far.

Now that I've posted this I've had a bit more 'absolutely not' votes and I'm closer to the middle instead of being almost all the way to the right. Now I'm scared; I've begun to care even though I know I shouldn't. >_>

I have to win this.
Quote by slipknot5678
Now that I've posted this I've had a bit more 'absolutely not' votes and I'm closer to the middle instead of being almost all the way to the right. Now I'm scared; I've begun to care even though I know I shouldn't. >_>

I have to win this.

This is exactly what happened to me/how I feel.
Just know htat the chicks that voted "absolutely not" are chicks that you wouldn't do in the first place
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Just know htat the chicks that voted "absolutely not" are chicks that you wouldn't do in the first place

Naw, they're probably hot as hell.

EDIT: Squeee my "No"'s are now higher than my "Absolutely not"'s

And I'm still "in"

hahaha,this is more fun than I remember.
Last edited by snipelfritz at Feb 3, 2013,
Quote by Gene-Ocide

You don't deserve that many 'absolute not' votes. Maybe they hate beards or something.

I would post mine but some of you already know what I look like anyway and I'm a cockatoo and it's just a disguise anyway.

Edit: Also, someone's 'checking me out'.

I'm guessing that just means they looked at my profile. I didn't put anything besides the required answers and the picture so it's empty anyway.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Feb 3, 2013,
If I understand it correctly, I'm so doing this.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Gene-Ocide

I'd say you're a "no" on a bad day.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by gdriz
I think if you don't upload more than one picture they'll think you're a bot and rate you badly, and also if you don't have anything written on your profile

here's mine
http://www.beautifulpeople.com/site#/profile/0b708ecb-d307-4cf7-8f5b-dee57f917063

Mine has nothing written and only one picture and I've been fluctuating between almost all the way right or closer to the middle.

I may add something in case so I don't wake up tomorrow with everyone thinking I'm a bot/ugly.
Hmm. I've fluctuated it seems.
Marching in this labyrinth village
Troll-king claims his maverick throne
Wretching in his cavernous castle
Chewing on flesh, gnawing on bones!
Mine has been fluctuating greatly

was getting destroyed, but now almost all the way to the right
Mine:
http://www.beautifulpeople.com/site#/profile/d77268c9-d2b3-4e0d-8f22-095f8358df33

How do you vote for people? It doesn't seem to let me do anything on other's profiles besides see their rating.

Also, this would be much more fun if you could the see the number of votes and who voted what.
Quote by Rawshik
Mine:
http://www.beautifulpeople.com/site#/profile/d77268c9-d2b3-4e0d-8f22-095f8358df33

How do you vote for people? It doesn't seem to let me do anything on other's profiles besides see their rating.

Also, this would be much more fun if you could the see the number of votes and who voted what.

I don't think we can vote, I think thats only for people who are already in.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

It doesn't even let us view the people's other photos?
Okay, I got in :3

(Damn you Codemonk, for somewhat diminishing this joke)

Quote by TheChaz
I did this the first time and got accepted. CBA to do it again.
This. Also, I felt so bloody vain by doing this challenge, a sensation I can't be bothered repeating.
Quote by slipknot5678
If that is the case, then I should enter the "in-list" as some sort of overlord of beauty.
(Oh god no, the vain smugness is repeating itself. I should probably hide this thread >__>
Last edited by lncognito at Feb 3, 2013,
Quote by Omniscient G
You guys are such ******s.
I'm assuming that's directed at me?
If I get in, I'm rating all the women beautiful so they feel better about themselves :3

of course, that'll probably backfire.

ok, I started out with the absolutely nots winning by a landslides, before going to mostly nos and now almost entirely 'beautiful's. I'm suspicious
Last edited by whywefight at Feb 3, 2013,