JustRooster
Professionally Crabby
514 IQ
Wasn't bad. Wasn't threadworthy, but wasn't bad.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

Quote by StewieSwan
my eyes are rolling harder than fred durst

theogonia777
Miss Kristen
230 IQ
I see your that and I raise you my this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaSSMQVybzE
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
snipelfritz
Senior Fun Correspondent
50 IQ
Quote by StewieSwan
I'd just as soon replace every thread on UG with threads about Santiano and how awesome they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyEe_qS2jAY

I thought the first video had the guy playing tambourine and looking lame because he's the drummer and they didn't set up a drum kit for making that vid. Turns out he's just the designated tambourine player.

There's nothing wrong with playing tambourine, but he just comes off as lame.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
StewieSwan
Sociopath
130 IQ
Quote by snipelfritz
I thought the first video had the guy playing tambourine and looking lame because he's the drummer and they didn't set up a drum kit for making that vid. Turns out he's just the designated tambourine player.

He plays the accordion, too, but they have the keyboard player taking care of that live.
Put me in your top friends
captainsnazz
~
50 IQ
Quote by snipelfritz

No, he comes off as awesome, purely because he's a designated tambourine player.