Page 2 of 3
Lizards.

Spiders? fine.

Snakes? Sure.

Lizards? Get me the hell out of the room.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
- Never getting laid or getting a girlfriend
- Losing items
- Forgetting to lock my door
- Alcohol
Daddy long legs. It's not just them touching me that weirds me out, it's the thought of accidentally pulling it apart as I try and swat it off.

Arrrgh, tiny bits of quivering legs, all over!
OUT OF ORDER
I have a healthy fear of losing.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by adamgur96
My only big fear is that one day depression will make me give up on life and my dreams.

I cry errytime.

On a more serious note, I can't say I have a fear, just things I don't want to go through. Being alone in my life would be one of them, but I'm perfectly aware that will probably be my life and I'll just have to deal with it
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Feb 3, 2013,
Dead animals. All make me shudder. I think it's from when I was walking my dog once near the river. There was a drowned rat that I didn't see and I stood on it. It kinda popped and all it's guts ran out everywhere and stuck to my shoe. Pretty damn disgusting.

I'm also terrified of guitar strings snapping and hitting me in the eye. I always tighten them facing away from me.
Quote by homeless-john
Old people. They're all in some kinda fucking cult or something, I'm sure of it.

EDIT: Chihuahuas too. I don't think they're in league with the old people or anything but they still scare the shit outta me.

My chihuahua is the only animal on the planet that I genuinely dislike.

Quote by whoomit
Animals. Like all animals. I can't touch most animals.

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by whywefight
most animals are adorbs whomz yer missin out

I know they are but I can't go too near a lot of them, and I can't touch them.

I'm getting better though. I had a mouse the other day in a box though, that freaked me out a little. It was super fast and could just almost 12".
That no matter how many times I shake, somehow there will still be some piss left to drip in my underwear.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
That my cats are covert agents that are employed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to spy on me.

If I leave UG anytime soon, assume it's because they've taken me away.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Black people
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
When I'm taking a dump I can't relax because I'm afraid a snake will come up and bite me in the ass :/
dogs

**** dogs
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
I put a hot dog up my ass before, ran around my house butt-naked looking for my cat, and shot the hot dog outta my ass at it. Myaw Myaw was never so pissed (Myaw Myaw is my cats name btw)

Quote by InFlamesForLife
dogs

**** dogs

You have an amazing sig btw.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Birds. I can't walk past birds without covering my face with my hands.

Yet I write poetry/lyrics about birds all the time. I don't even know :/
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by danielhasto
When I'm taking a dump I can't relax because I'm afraid a snake will come up and bite me in the ass :/

i used to be afraid of the same thing when i was younger, but instead of a snake it was an sewer alligator.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by whoomit
I know they are but I can't go too near a lot of them, and I can't touch them.
What about Mr. Wiggles

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by slipknot5678
Being sniped through windows. At night I run through a room if there are windows with no blinds/curtains (even if they have them I feel weird).

dumbest/most hilarious fear I've ever heard about.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash

everytime....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Wolfinator-x
What about Mr. Wiggles

Mr. Wiggles was one of the first steps. Being a hamster he's not too fast for anything. I'm absolutely fine w/ him. I'm fine w/ cats and dogs, and I'm not too bad w/ horses and donkeys now.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'm always afraid of elevators. Not being stuck in one, because I'm not claustrophobic. But rather afraid of the cord that pulls the elevator just snapping and the elevator falls and crashes to the ground. No idea why. Maybe it's because I got creeped out on this one elevator that was incredibly creaky.

Well, lifts are made to take about 5 times as much as their max weight, so you really have to try to make the cord snap.

I hate going alone outside in the darkness, especially in less populated areas. Even a branch breaking may make me lose it; I'm almost never in such a situation anymore. Also, I used to believe that a part of my home place is haunted; have kind of heard voices inside my head etc. there.

Also, excactly at that area, I dreamt that someone I went to school with (who was at that moment 1000-ish miles away, and have never been to that place showed up saying "I've been looking for you.*"

*It's a bit of a fuzzy memory because that dream occured about 13-14 months ago.

But I digress, in short; I have an irrational fear of the dark.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Feb 4, 2013,
Giving blood. I don't mind needles or stuff like that, but the whole thought of being harvested creeps me out.
Quote by JackalUK
Giving blood. I don't mind needles or stuff like that, but the whole thought of being harvested creeps me out.

That's a shame, it's great thing to do.

Plus you get a free cup of tea and some biscuits at the end!
Quote by JackalUK
Funny you mention that, I gave blood last thursday. I actually enjoy the prospect of letting vampires around the world live, but I loathe needles.

Quote by slash_GNR666

everytime....

oh god yes!

Quote by slipknot5678
Being sniped through windows. At night I run through a room if there are windows with no blinds/curtains (even if they have them I feel weird).

Wow, I've actually thought this before, but only at night. Like there is this window right over the sink in my kitchen so if I'm getting a glass of water or something I'll think of it a lot
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 4, 2013,
Quote by whoomit
Mr. Wiggles was one of the first steps. Being a hamster he's not too fast for anything. I'm absolutely fine w/ him. I'm fine w/ cats and dogs, and I'm not too bad w/ horses and donkeys now.

Im scared of rabbits
They look sweet and innocent but I always think that they are scheming and up to something. I think it was because I watched donnie darko when I was really young.
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Getting myself into a situation were i have to play Russian Roulette
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Smeghead64
Im scared of rabbits
They look sweet and innocent but I always think that they are scheming and up to something. I think it was because I watched donnie darko when I was really young.

Rabbits are creepy.

Great gravy though.
________ A
________C
________E
________!