46 and 2
87 IQ
Wow, I'm impressed. Sounds like Tool but with Pink Floyd - inspired chord sequences.
rybread3
92 IQ
I just checked out your band's music video. I love the swirling effects on the guitar. And each new riff blended into the last musical idea so effortlessly. Really good stuff. For the video, did you use stock footage or create your own visuals? The riffs in the song by itself kept getting better the longer it was on.

~Rybread~
CosmicCarbon33
21 IQ
Wow thanks for the kind words guys.. I expected it to get bashed lol.
We are definitely fond of Tool and Floyd so it is much appreciated.
CosmicCarbon33
21 IQ
Quote by rybread3
I just checked out your band's music video. I love the swirling effects on the guitar. And each new riff blended into the last musical idea so effortlessly. Really good stuff. For the video, did you use stock footage or create your own visuals? The riffs in the song by itself kept getting better the longer it was on.

~Rybread~

What we did was subscribed to different websites with Stock Footage to make the videos. Our bassist Joe is a video editor and put them together: http://www.facebook.com/joe.breckenridge1?fref=ts

If you like the music our entire EP is free on our website! Please go download it and tell your friends. Our website is: www.WithOurArmsToTheSun.com

We want to get into making our own visuals for live shows and whatnot, and we are working towards doing that.. We do everything ourselves, no outside collaborators. We record and mix our own records, maintain our own website, make our own merch and book our own tours..
CosmicCarbon33
21 IQ
Thanks! I am actually a big fan of Karnivool! Their last album Sound Awake was great. I "think" they are tuned lower than we are. I love how he uses his delays/reverbs on guitar and their drummer is ridiculous! If we could find a drummer like that we would be set!