Page 1 of 3
Philip_pepper
Banned
4,955 IQ
I have come to this conclusion.

I have worked in a few places and I noticed generally, that the more women there are in the workplace, the worse the atmosphere.

Where I was first there were about 5 older girls and it was a nightmare. Talking behind my back, trying to get me fired, rude, bitchy, etc.

When I worked with fewer female coworkers it was actually much better. I'm not saying they are all bad, but the more there are, the higher the chance of them ganging up with each other.

Anyway, that was my theory but I thought I had just been unlucky, until I talked to some other female friends of mine...

They generally felt the same. The more females they worked with the more they hated their job. I always thought my view was a but sexist but I was relieved that they felt the same way. I mentioned this to my mom and she also agreed with me.

So Pit, what's your take on this?
MakinLattes
fully retractable
1,097 IQ
All the male coworkers I have had were lazy, didn't do the job properly, and I was constantly having to cover for them.
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
It's cool, we got the glass ceiling so that we can continue being better than them
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
All the female coworkers I have had were lazy, didn't do the job properly, and I was constantly having to cover for them.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
All of my dog coworkers I had were drooley, slept all day and shat on the carpet. I was constantly having to clean up after them.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
MakinLattes
fully retractable
1,097 IQ
It's cool though. I thought I was sexist but I talked to some male friends of mine and they generally felt the same.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
It's cool though. I thought I was dogist but I talked to some dog whisperers and they generally felt the same.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,340 IQ
Quote by Philip_pepper
I have come to this conclusion.

I have worked in a few places and I noticed generally, that the more women there are in the workplace, the worse the atmosphere.

Where I was first there were about 5 older girls and it was a nightmare. Talking behind my back, trying to get me fired, rude, bitchy, etc.

When I worked with fewer female coworkers it was actually much better. I'm not saying they are all bad, but the more there are, the higher the chance of them ganging up with each other.

Anyway, that was my theory but I thought I had just been unlucky, until I talked to some other female friends of mine...

They generally felt the same. The more females they worked with the more they hated their job. I always thought my view was a but sexist but I was relieved that they felt the same way. I mentioned this to my mom and she also agreed with me.

So Pit, what's your take on this?

i find this to be true.

Quote by MakinLattes
All the male coworkers I have had were lazy, didn't do the job properly, and I was constantly having to cover for them.

and as a male, i find this to be very true.
#DTWD
Rockford_rocks
Z -> v -> ^+A
1,316 IQ
Maybe you're just ****ing up, TS. I work with mostly women and we're all good friends. Well, the assistant GM hates me and would love to see me fired I'm sure, but I have protection.

Edit: My female co-workers hooked me up with my current girlfriend (kind of, she was at a party at one of their houses). I would suggest being nice.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Feb 3, 2013,
frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
I've worked and work with lovely ladies. Some weren't too nice, but some guys have been douches to even it out. None of the jobs I'm thinking of had a lot of hours to them though. So I won't exclude that side becoming more apparent in more regular jobs.
mystical_1
Doomed
336 IQ
I've always got along better with women, never have problems, until AFTER the relationship ends.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

apmaman
pure mento basturt
1,058 IQ
Quote by CoreysMonster
What's a female coworker?

/programmer

Like the cleaner, but she's there all the time.

PSN ID: ArranP
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,656 IQ
Quote by apmaman
Like the cleaner, but she's there all the time.

I've never seen our cleaner. I don't even know if we have one, or if they just let the first semester students loose in the mornings with the promise of extra credit for cleaning the offices.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
733 IQ
Your co-workers give you rimjobs?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

supersac
Tab Contributor
650 IQ
ive never worked with women most of th ejobs ive had have either been in construction or butchery

but from the women i have talked to...women hate each other
and are crazy

but i wouldnt mind a few more girls around to talk to or look at when im at work cause looking at meat for 8 hours really give you some naughty thoughts....
adamgur96
Not caring no more
869 IQ
Quote by Cb4rabid
I blame periods

Plus a lot bitches be crazy even on a normal day.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
JustRooster
Professionally Crabby
7,261 IQ
Maybe just grow up and do your job better than everyone else regardless of gender. Problem solved. Capitalism oppresses equally, baby.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

kratos379
916 IQ
Quote by CoreysMonster
What's a female coworker?

/programmer

I appreciate this. I'm an engineer and actually my field in engineering has more women than most, but still there's a disparity in most of my classes.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
I work at a radio station. There are at least twice as many males as females. That being said, there is only one other female besides me that does what she is supposed to do. The rest of them either don't do anything (if they are board members; our GM is particularly guilty of this) and two of our female DJs break some very serious rules on a weekly basis (they should have been canned by now, but our GM doesn't ever do anything about it).

This is just my current situation though and is certainly not indicative of all females. In fact, many of the females that previously were involved did their jobs just fine and many males did not (actually, it's mainly just the GMs that don't do their job, so maybe that's why are current GM doesn't do anything).
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
869 IQ
Quote by ErnestoFidel
Is there a UG award for misread thread titles?

I know right?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
stratkat
IWTCIRD
3,672 IQ
**** shitty workers.

That being said what TS is describing is a group of girls that can't abandon that immature highschool phase of ganging up and causing drama for the sake of drama.

Where I worked, the worst workers were rarely put on schedule.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 3, 2013,
adamgur96
Not caring no more
869 IQ
Quote by Shotgunmerc
I only have one male coworker, it's my boss. All but one girl is 40 or older, and most are 55-60+. The only girl that's my age never works so I never see her.

Feels bad man.

Where do you work?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
1,559 IQ
i have a female coworker who hates working with other women too. there aren't a lot of women at my office though so i don't know really know what she's talking about.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
JokerGrin
Banned
10 IQ
Only my boss and best co-worker are male, rest are female. I guess I got lucky, they all do a great job.

There's only one pain-in-the-ass but no-one likes her so we are united together. All are 40+, but bitchiness doesn't have an age limit it seems.
Shotgunmerc
I Need Money
762 IQ
Quote by adamgur96
Where do you work?

CVS. It's a nation-wide pharmacy over here.

I just work the register usually, but as one of two people who can lift more than 20 pounds (the manager) I end up with a lot of shitty assignments. On top of working the register. Which usually just means selling Newport 100s to rednecks.

Also, your avatar
Extra Ordinary
Meh
197 IQ
I'm only one of two guys where I work and they're all nice to me. The other guy doesn't talk a lot and I'm possibly the oldest out of all of them (I'm not sure about two of them but they're rarely there). Most of the girls and the one guy are in high school.

This one girl that got me the job is a good friend and told me that some of the younger girls gush about me. That would explain their behaviour.
Overall, I like my job.