Page 1 of 2
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Free game that was made in a weekend by 4 guys and this is probably one of the funniest playthroughs I have seen of a game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWInvzbLPEY

Download link:

http://globalgamejam.org/2013/surgeon-simulator-2013
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
skylerjames13
Dude
2,068 IQ

soo good
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
raoooos
gaffer
291 IQ
The game is amazing, but really not that hard review's pretty damn funny though
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've seen this. It is pretty hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2F3ZWEEbF4

Thats the same one angusfan linked

It turns out that to complete this, all you need to do is to get the old heart out and the new one in. It doesn't matter if all the organs get chucked away so to save workspace, thats what I did

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,245 IQ
Quote by leony03

It turns out that to complete this, all you need to do is to get the old heart out and the new one in. It doesn't matter if all the organs get chucked away so to save workspace, thats what I did

I have actually played this game before and i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to attach the new heart to the patient. The guy bled to death long before i ever got to that point though. I like to use the saw to cut the ribs to pieces, but it just causes him to die.
Regarding the furry fandom from the man himself:
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Crazyedd123
Seeking electricity
2,158 IQ
I love Cr1tikal
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I have actually played this game before and i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to attach the new heart to the patient. The guy bled to death long before i ever got to that point though. I like to use the saw to cut the ribs to pieces, but it just causes him to die.

You just have to drop it in

After like 40 minutes of me and my housemate playing it, we decided to have a competition to see how much of the utensils we could fit inside his empty body

Quote by angusfan16
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,245 IQ
Quote by leony03
You just have to drop it in

After like 40 minutes of me and my housemate playing it, we decided to have a competition to see how much of the utensils we could fit inside his empty body

My strategy is to use the saw to cut through the ribs, throw the lungs away, then drop the circular saw inside the patient with the vain hope that it somehow severs the arteries. It usually kills the patient though. What's your strategy?
Quote by Axelfox
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
My strategy is to use the saw to cut through the ribs, throw the lungs away, then drop the circular saw inside the patient with the vain hope that it somehow severs the arteries. It usually kills the patient though. What's your strategy?

Normally the hammer to just smash open his rib cage and then use that to scoop/bash everything out of the way, attempt about 6 times to pick up the scalpel and then try and cut everything that way. Throw the old heart away and plonk the new heart in.

I mean...

It's not exactly brain surgery.

yay

Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by leony03 at Feb 3, 2013,
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,245 IQ
Quote by leony03
Normally the hammer to just smash open his rib cage and then use that to scoop/bash everything out of the way, attempt about 6 times to pick up the scalpel and then try and cut everything that way. Throw the old heart away and plonk the new heart in.

I mean...

It's not exactly brain surgery.

yay

I've tried to do it in the fastest time possible. The saw and the hammer are the only tools needed. The rest can GTFO.
Quote by Axelfox
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 3, 2013,
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
i downloaded this the other day with a friend

lulz were had
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've tried to do it in the fastest time possible. The saw and the hammer are the only tools needed. The rest can GTFO.

Pretty much. All the beakers are just there to be smashed My fast time so far is 2:35. Whats yours?

Quote by angusfan16
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
I can't stand that guy's voice in the video OP posted. That said, the game looks funny.
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Quote by leony03

Which, in turn, is also the same one everybody else was laughing at in the You Laugh You Lose thread on Friday night...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Which, in turn, is also the same one everybody else was laughing at in the You Laugh You Lose thread on Friday night...

I haven't been in that thread for a lonnnngg time haha. Might venture back in there at some point

Quote by angusfan16
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,245 IQ
Quote by leony03
Pretty much. All the beakers are just there to be smashed My fast time so far is 2:35. Whats yours?

That's pretty fast.

I managed to do it in 3:30. I reckon i can get it down to under 2 mins if i can dismember the heart just by dropping the saw into his body and i get lucky.
Quote by Axelfox
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
That's pretty fast.

I managed to do it in 3:30. I reckon i can get it down to under 2 mins if i can dismember the heart just by dropping the saw into his body and i get lucky.

I was literally going as fast as possibly on it. No slowing down!! My previous best was 6:30 when I finally worked out what to do to complete it hahaa

Quote by angusfan16
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,245 IQ
Quote by leony03
I was literally going as fast as possibly on it. No slowing down!! My previous best was 6:30 when I finally worked out what to do to complete it hahaa

I don't know what is really harder, removing the arteries in the fastest time possible, or doing it before he bleeds to death.
Quote by Axelfox
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I don't know what is really harder, removing the arteries in the fastest time possible, or doing it before he bleeds to death.

I got the drill saw thing stuck in his chest and the numbers just went down in the hundreds while I tried to get it out I just flail around with the scalpel until the heartbeat noise stops

Quote by angusfan16
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,245 IQ
Quote by leony03
I got the drill saw thing stuck in his chest and the numbers just went down in the hundreds while I tried to get it out I just flail around with the scalpel until the heartbeat noise stops

It's the only way. Either that or slit the guy's throat with the saw until he dies.
Quote by Axelfox
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
What ever happened to that German bus driver simulator? That shit was hilarious
..::fat
lard::..
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's the only way. Either that or slit the guy's throat with the saw until he dies.

I threw his ribs at him and yelled "om nom spare ribbsss!!!"

German Bus Simulator is amazing So bad yet so good!

Quote by angusfan16
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
How is this not advertising?

It's just a link to a hilarious 'free' game. If it's in the YouTube video description (which he isn't get paid to play), why can't I link it here?

Quote by angusfan16
Skullivan
EG Fan aka Bandwagoner
1,556 IQ
Quote by skylerjames13
*cr1tikal*

Best video commentator/gamer dude

Definitely. No matter how many Minecraft, CoD, or other game videos I watch, nothing brightens my day like a cr1tikal video
byob_soad2
ᕙ༼◕ 
492 IQ
You can play it without downloading on their website (linked in one of the videos).
I only tried (and failed) once, but it was pretty funny
Jon777
Assbender
1,137 IQ
Right now my strategy is bash his fucking ribs and lungs out with the hammer, cut out the heart with the scalpel, and then perform the transplant. Alternatively, instead of giving the guy a new heart, I drop the clipboard in his chest and be done with it.
ryan_nadon
ass brain
134 IQ
"I may have left my scalpel in there. Oh well what's the worst that could hap- he's dead."
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
What I'm trying to figure out is whether the creators of this game were trolling, or if they really wanted to make it as complex as shit. You'd think things like picking stuff up would be easier.