Page 4 of 9
Quote by JDawg
Murder and killing are 2 different words.

Yes, yes they are.

mur·der (mûrdr)
n.
1. The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

We have a justice system for that. Therefore killing your rapist is unlawful.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Alright, so I apparently posted this in the wrong time and wrong discussion.

On the topic of intervention: Look at Mali, America! Yep, France got it right in that you want the locals to LIKE you and you generally don't want to kill half a million of them! Good, good, you get it! Now try again in the world's asshole.

Really? Mali has a secular government and freedom of religion with a population that generally gets along other religions. Not to mention Mali has strong ties with France, making it a lot easier for the locals to accept the French. Iraq had a population of many different sects and tribes who were hellbent on killing each other and spreading their own ideologies. Not denying the US screwed up royally, but the two situations can't even begin to be compared.
Last edited by pugachev at Feb 5, 2013,
The aim is to drive islamists out, no? I mean, I don't know much about Mali other than recent history (from when Islamists took control), but in the end it's the same as driving out al qaeda

Quote by JDawg
Your gf killed her rapist. SHE'S A MURDERER!!!!!!!

Uh, yeah, she is. Murder is murder. As much as rape is abominable, murder is still unhealthy, immoral and illegal.

And this is the pit, I don't have a girlfriend.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
What about testing syphilis on your own population and blocking attempts to recieve treatment?

Because the US Govt has had to apologise for that.

The US can't enforce morality because it has a pretty shit record in moral behaviour and is therefore incompetent to do so.

Where are you from, A-train? I'm sure wherever it is, they've never done anything wrong.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Where are you from, A-train? I'm sure wherever it is, they've never done anything wrong.

the difference is I'm not claiming my government has the right to enforce morality on the world.

that difference should not be lost, even on you.

The UK.
Quote by Trowzaa
Yes, yes they are.

mur·der (mûrdr)
n.
1. The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

We have a justice system for that. Therefore killing your rapist is unlawful.

That's not murder. And I'm not playing this game with you. You know damn well I'm talking about self defense.
Quote by VanTheKraut

Even where I am they've never done an 800,000-dead-in-a-single-strike type wrong. Okay, fair enough, this was like 70 years ago. The half a million in Iraq was around ten years ago. I'm not really sure why they were necessary for whatever it is they were doing in there.

Maybe it's okay to kill large scores of people if you put a lot of distance between them and your people? Yeah, it's probably that.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The aim is to drive islamists out, no? I mean, I don't know much about Mali other than recent history (from when Islamists took control), but in the end it's the same as driving out al qaeda

Uh, yeah, she is. Murder is murder. As much as rape is abominable, murder is still unhealthy, immoral and illegal.

And this is the pit, I don't have a girlfriend.

So it's better to let your (let's pretend here) gf be raped?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

, murder is still unhealthy,

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JDawg
That's not murder. And I'm not playing this game with you. You know damn well I'm talking about self defense.

Actually, I thought you were talking about revenge. Fair play then, I still don't agree with murdering in self defence but

Quote by Trowzaa
Actually, I thought you were talking about revenge. Fair play then, I still don't agree with murdering in self defence but

That's pretty hardcore.

"Honey, I love you and all, but I'm gonna let him rape you... Killing is unhealthy!"
So because I don't kill the rapist, that means I will let him rape her? Are you ******ed? There's a way to protect yourself without murdering someone.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Even where I am they've never done an 800,000-dead-in-a-single-strike type wrong. Okay, fair enough, this was like 70 years ago. The half a million in Iraq was around ten years ago. I'm not really sure why they were necessary for whatever it is they were doing in there.

Maybe it's okay to kill large scores of people if you put a lot of distance between them and your people? Yeah, it's probably that.

None of those figures are accurate, especially the first one you just randomly invented for the sake of it. Japan started the war so we ended it, through starvation, invasion, or nuking them, they were fixing to lose...big time.

And the US didn't kill "a half million" Iraqis. It's up to 100k and 99% of the innocents were killed by fellow Iraqis and outside insurgents.

The US was responsible for the security and it failed, so we are responsible for the situation. But at least be man enough to make the distinction instead of spouting off that nonsense.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
the difference is I'm not claiming my government has the right to enforce morality on the world.

that difference should not be lost, even on you.

The UK.

I think most countries in the West argue that they have a RESPONSIBILITY, not a right, to help where they can. I follow German news (bi-lingual) sites fairly often and that shit comes up quite a bit. The US is not the only example of this.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Trowzaa
So because I don't kill the rapist, that means I will let him rape her? Are you ******ed? There's a way to protect yourself without murdering someone.

So, you're a woman. Man busts in and starts raping you. You know where a gun/knife is and can possibly reach it . You would let him rape you and possibly cut your throat afterwards rather than kill him and save your own life? What a little pussy....Sorry, but wow.
No, the only people with a responsibility to act are those who are elected by their own people.

Also, they are assuming a right to act if they say they have a responsibility. I don't understand why you can't grasp this.
Quote by pugachev
So, you're a woman. Man busts in and starts raping you. You know where a gun/knife is and can possibly reach it . You would let him rape you and possibly cut your throat afterwards rather than kill him and save your own life? What a little pussy....Sorry, but wow.

Well, you see, guns and knives are illegal here. And I'm not a woman so that's completely irrelevant. And now you're calling me a pussy? I don't even.

Quote by Trowzaa

Dead rapists are better then ones that sit in a cell and are released a few years later to go rape more people later. That actually happens more often then you think.
You two couldn't be more 'Murican.

Quote by Trowzaa
Well, you see, guns and knives are illegal here. And I'm not a woman so that's completely irrelevant. And now you're calling me a pussy? I don't even.

I was speaking hypothetically. But yeah, if you'd rather take a dick up your ass than defend yourself, then yes. You are a giant vagina.
I've just ****ing said, defending yourself doesn't have to result in murder.

Yes, it does, look at you, you're trying to argue that murder isn't murder and you're in the UG gun club. You're so stereotypical, it's actually funny.

Really? How are you going to defend yourself? Can a woman overpower a man? 99% of the time, not a god damn chance. Rapes often end in murder, why would I risk letting him murder me? What could you possibly due to fend him off?

And wouldn't you agree that in many situations they may have no alternative but to take their life to save their own or someone elses'?
Quote by pugachev
Really? How are you going to defend yourself? Can a woman overpower a man? 99% of the time, not a god damn chance. Rapes often end in murder, why would I risk letting him murder me? What could you possibly due to fend him off?

And wouldn't you agree that in many situations they may have no alternative but to take their life to save their own or someone elses'?
You seem to know a lot about violent rape.....
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Trowzaa
Yes, it does, look at you, you're trying to argue that murder isn't murder and you're in the UG gun club. You're so stereotypical, it's actually funny.

As are you. Typical European who can not see the difference between justified killing in self defense versus a real murder. What can you expect from the same country who arrests people for comments on Facebook...
I'm not a ****ing woman, why do you keep going on about that? If I was a woman, if there's the "gun/knife" near me then I could easily stab him in the leg/arm. If there wasn't a gun/knife near him then I wouldn't be able to defend myself and I wouldn't be able to murder my attacker.

You're basing all this on the fact that there'd be a weapon nearby, you could easily use that weapon to defend yourself without killing the guy. If you can't see how that's possible then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Murder is murder, regardless of circumstance.

Quote by element4433
You seem to know a lot about violent rape.....

Or just have common sense. You care to argue against any of that?
Quote by Trowzaa

Is that a bad thing? And murder is premeditated. Self defense isn't. You weren't planning on killing someone until they were threatening harm to you. So no, killing someone in self defense is not murder. The sad part is that I actually wasted time typing this out to explain it to someone on the internet that I clearly give no ****s about.... My life must really suck.
Quote by Trowzaa

Murder is murder. Murder can be justified in a way. Like rape. But that doesn't change the fact that someone was just killed.

I agree with you. Guns are stupid
Quote by pugachev
Or just have common sense. You care to argue against any of that?
I'm just saying, you're describing violent rape in a very graphic manner. Something you'd like to share with us?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by JDawg
Is that a bad thing? And murder is premeditated. Self defense isn't. You weren't planning on killing someone until they were threatening harm to you. So no, killing someone in self defense is not murder. The sad part is that I actually wasted time typing this out to explain it to someone on the internet that I clearly give no ****s about.... My life must really suck.

Murder isn't necessarily premeditated. I could just walk into a room and suddenly pick up a knife and throw it at someone for no reason. Still murder, wasn't premeditated.

Anyway, I'm done talking to murder-justifiers, bye guys

Quote by Trowzaa
I'm not a ****ing woman, why do you keep going on about that? If I was a woman, if there's the "gun/knife" near me then I could easily stab him in the leg/arm. If there wasn't a gun/knife near him then I wouldn't be able to defend myself and I wouldn't be able to murder my attacker.

You're basing all this on the fact that there'd be a weapon nearby, you could easily use that weapon to defend yourself without killing the guy. If you can't see how that's possible then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Murder is murder, regardless of circumstance.

Do you know what speaking hypothetically means? Apparently not, go look it up and come back.

If you stab the guy in the arm, he's not going to surrender to you. He's going to take it from you and use it on you. And good luck aiming for a limb when he's ready to **** your world up. It's not that easy. Real life isn't call of duty, you get one chance so you aim for the center mass to ensure you take them down.
Quote by element4433
I'm just saying, you're describing violent rape in a very graphic manner. Something you'd like to share with us?

Maybe he is just trying to make a point? Or are you just trying to be funny?
Quote by Trowzaa
Murder isn't necessarily premeditated. I could just walk into a room and suddenly pick up a knife and throw it at someone for no reason. Still murder, wasn't premeditated.

Anyway, I'm done talking to murder-justifiers, bye guys

Run away little bitch.
Quote by element4433

Merely describing what the situation would be like and why killing a rapist in self defense isn't murder. What are you insinuating?
Quote by JDawg
Run away little bitch.

There is no need to be upset.

Quote by JDawg
Run away little bitch.
Leave to a conservative to act like a ****ing child on the internet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Leave to a conservative to act like a ****ing child on the internet.

Spare me. I've seen my fair share of liberals on this site acting like a bunch of babies.