Poll: Should I stay or should I go?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I stay or should I go?
Stay
314 89%
Go
37 11%
Voters: 351.
Page 4 of 5
Quote by theguitarist

theguitarist is competent with photoshop. Fun fact.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I voted stay. Really, I never notice you doing anything in particular... your just the "chick licking an ice cream cone avatar" guy. That's not to say you don't put in work or anything like that, I'm just saying you've never rubbed me the wrong way before.

Also, don't close the Awesome Gifs thread........... ever....................for any reason.....................seriously, under no circumstance should you ever close that thread.................period.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
ftfy

lies. total lies.

Quote by FrenchyFungus
theguitarist is competent with photoshop. Fun fact.

absolute lies. I can't even get photoshop at work. explain that.

totally not running gimp portable either
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I know your game.

A "bribe" between those two would take slightly longer than one minute.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
Also, don't close the Awesome Gifs thread........... ever....................for any reason.....................seriously, under no circumstance should you ever close that thread.................period.

If people spend more time chatting than posting Awesome Gifs, then why shouldn't a mod close it for a short time? I mean, really...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If people spend more time chatting than posting Awesome Gifs, then why shouldn't a mod close it for a short time? I mean, really...

Seriously every "only" thread has chatting

It's practically unavoidable
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 6, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils

Seriously everyone "only" thread has chatting

It's practically unavoidable

Ok, fair enough. I did mostly want to hear opinions. For a lot of threads, it really doesn't matter. But, for certain threads, they have specific rules. Iirc, Awesome Gifs isn't one of those threads with specific rules.
Quote by Vauxite
Meh, I've never had a problem with your modding. We appreciate the effort you put in.

This
How do we edit poll results? I've been trying to figure that out for years. ;_;
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
How do we edit poll results? I've been trying to figure that out for years. ;_;

Isn't there an "Edit Poll" option just underneath the poll? If not, it could be in the thread tools options at the bottom of the page.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh yeah, you can change the amount of votes, but can you change the votes to who voted for you?

Not that i'd do that of course... >_>

Quote by Carmel
You can just delete the user.

Not that i'd do that of course... >_>

It's the one they call Carmel

I'm scared
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
I thought FrenchyFungus left for good?
I usually get the "cop" reaction and run away when mods are posting but this many and it's kinda cool.
Why isn't Whoomit a mod yet?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by captaincrunk
frenchy never left dude, just stopped being an admin. still posts in politics thread at least

Oh ok, I never go into the politics thread cos it's all America and UK/Europe centric.

No one wants to know about Australian domestic politics, hilarious as it is.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Feb 6, 2013,
if i was a sm id rig da shit outa these results so u gotta stay
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Please stay. It is by your will and vigilance alone that we have a YLYL that is actually (mostly) filled with funnies that haven't been posted 12 times on the same page.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by strait jacket
Why isn't Whoomit a mod yet?

Most of the mods demonstrated that they were worthy of being mods by starting off in something else, like being a very solid poster in a particular subforum. (Except the Pit; no one's a good poster in the Pit. ) Or they started off as CCs. Whoomit's cool and all, but I wouldn't vote him as mod material yet. Not that it's up to me or anything.
i voted get the **** out because if you have more interesting things to get done go do them, otherwise if Ug pays you or some shit keep it up.
you seem like a cool guy never done anything wrong to me personally so i think you should stay... tho i would like to know why you are even considering leaving? is t consuming to much of your time?, not getting along with another mod? or what??

really tho it comes down to what YOU want. this is just a website, like you said your doing this out of the kindness of your heart. feel free to leave when you want. you shouldnt have to worry about what will happen if you decide to leave. its your choice man. im sure if you change your mind they would let you back anyways(assuming you didnt piss anyone off)

i voted stay. so you gotsta stay ok? ok
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Dude, ffs, you are literally the best and coolest SMod we have right now. We've lost every cool guy we had as SMod so far, are you really going to leave us?

I mean, just think about it. You'll be leaving us with theguitarist.

ORSON! All alone! To rule over us as he sees fit! I wouldn't be surprised if he just mass-banned everyone from the forum to make sure he wouldn't have to read another stupid thread again!

EDIT: Holy shit, old mods that have been MIA for years now O_O

Clearly you can't stop if you've summoned the elders, Nelsean.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 7, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster

I mean, just think about it. You'll be leaving us with theguitarist.

Seriously, don't do this to us. That guy closes threads like he's on commission for it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Without Orson I wouldnt have been a CC though. So your logic precedes itself. I'm not going anywhere yet. Unless in 30 days the poll turns in favor of those who want me outa here.

*unstuck*

Quote by Nelsean
Without Orson I wouldnt have been a CC though. So your logic precedes itself.

"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master."

Remember who said that?

That's right, the greatest hero that ever lived. This is you. Orson is old and weak. Now it is time for you to take his place!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 7, 2013,

I lol'd hard.

Quote by VillainousLatin
She' s like a shiny pokemon.

Did you just compare Carmel to a "shiny" pokemon?

Wow...that wasn't very nice.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Did you just compare Carmel to a "shiny" pokemon?

Wow...that wasn't very nice.

What? Shiny pokemon are rare but when you find one you shit your pants in amazement... nothing bad about it. >_>
Quote by VillainousLatin
What? Shiny pokemon are rare but when you find one you shit your pants in amazement... nothing bad about it. >_>

Pokemon are a step away from animals, so you basically were a step away from calling her an animal.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Pokemon are a step away from animals, so you basically were a step away from calling her an animal.

wowowowow

I did not call Ms. Carmel an animal, or at least that was not my intention.

You want to get me in trouble?

I think I' m gonna go now....