Page 5 of 6
Quote by bradulator
What do you think the gay pride parades do to impressionable young kids? What do all of these gay support groups do to kids? Not to mention that we are teaching them that we should "accept" a lifestyle that leads to disease and the like. We don't go around telling them that it's OK to be a child molester do we? We don't go around saying it's OK to marry your dog if you want do we? It just sends the wrong message, a message that kids would never have heard before then.

There's just as many diseases you can get from a heterosexual relationship as a homosexual relationship. There's only one thing you can't get from a homosexual relationship, and that's pregnant. Pregnancy isn't always a bonus.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
There's just as many diseases you can get from a heterosexual relationship as a homosexual relationship. There's only one thing you can't get from a homosexual relationship, and that's pregnant. Pregnancy isn't always a bonus.

Don't take him seriously, he's not being serious.

Brad, you're not being serious.

Shut up.
Quote by OddOneOut

Oh so now a miraculous creation resulting from pregnancy is a bad thing?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by OddOneOut

Pregnancy is the disease.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Shut up.

Hey **** you fag. Go back to your Sharia Law. One day there will be a flaming gay country and they will waterboard you so hard.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Shut up.
So when you guys are trolling, it's all nice and daisies, but when poor Brad tries to troll, all by himself, it's suddenly an atrocity.

Hypocrite!

Go on Brad, you can play just like the big, mean boys :3
Quote by lncognito
So when you guys are trolling, it's all nice and daisies, but when poor Brad tries to troll, all by himself, it's suddenly an atrocity.

Hypocrite!

Wow you should reread this just to see how gay you sound
Quote by lncognito

Hypocrite!

It's because I'm not sure if he's trolling. It's worrying.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's because I'm not sure if he's trolling. It's worrying.

He is, you can tell cos he's trying too hard.

Quote by bradulator
Wow you should reread this just to see how gay you sound

I am currently touching a man's penis. I'm very much aware of my own gaiety, even if the penis is my own.
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but Ann Widdecombe is disgusting.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by bradulator
If more gays were in the closet then they wouldn't be publicly influencing the youth to follow their example and we wouldn't have aids.

/the politically incorrect truth
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Trowzaa
He is, you can tell cos he's trying too hard.

I bet you wish I was hard sicko. If I was gay I wouldn't go for guys who look like Jack Osbourne anyway.
Quote by bradulator
I bet you wish I was hard sicko. If I was gay I wouldn't go for guys who look like Jack Osbourne anyway.

You ****ing know you would.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Oh hold up, according to the BBC this was passed. Hooray UGAY!

fixed
Congratz britfags
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bradulator
Oh so now a miraculous creation resulting from pregnancy is a bad thing?
100% of LGBTQ people came out of vaginas as a result of heterosexual intercourse. FACT.
Quote by psyks
100% of LGBTQ people came out of vaginas as a result of heterosexual intercourse. FACT.

So you mean processes such as IVF are the only way to guarantee that a child will be born straight? We need to put an end to heterosexual intercourse to ensure that heterosexuals don't die out!
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
wow, good for you guys if this goes into law. didn't think yr backwards country had it in itself, will.
Quote by psyks

But they only become homosexual when their innocence is perverted by gay pride and tolerance.
Quote by magnus_maximus
bt thn where did the first gay com frm?

the devil
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by magnus_maximus

Scotland

(that's why they wear skirts)
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
the devil was gay?
and i thought he cool
Quote by ErikLensherr
Scotland

(that's why they wear skirts)

Quote by Hydra150
So you mean processes such as IVF are the only way to guarantee that a child will be born straight? We need to put an end to heterosexual intercourse to ensure that heterosexuals don't die out!
Precisely, but it'll never happen. Rather, we should destroy this technology. For when the world is like 99.9% homosexual - which is only a few decades away - they will have to allow us to continue to breed to ensure their survival. We will hide our precious straight children from the prison camp wardens like a cow hides her calf from the farmer. Clandestinely feeding them and protecting them from being brainwashed by out of the closet homosexuals and gay married against their will.
Last edited by psyks at Feb 5, 2013,
Quote by magnus_maximus

Ever heard of Morrissey?
So how can the UK criticize Americans about our oppression of fags when they're doing the same thing?
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
So how can the UK criticize Americans about our oppression of fags when they're doing the same thing?

Except we're not.
Okay, TBH, I didn't quite fully understand what happened today, but; Cool, I guess.
Yay UK or, Gay UK or U-Gay or, whatever... I think it's alright; though the way it was explained to me, I can see why many straight couples get married too; a lot of legal mumbo jumbo and stuff.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
you guys quit with the 'anti-gay' trolling. like in what universe is that still funny
it was a bit funny
Quote by Hydra150
Except we're not.

Can you explain the differences to me? I honestly thought queers were allowed to marry in the UK already.
Quote by due 07
you guys quit with the 'anti-gay' trolling. like in what universe is that still funny
lolfag
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Can you explain the differences to me? I honestly thought queers were allowed to marry in the UK already.

Currently gay people are allowed to enter Civil Partnerships. Which legally is exactly the same as a marriage, however it cannot be carried out by a Church and of course isn't called 'marriage'.

The bill today allows Churches that wish to, to offer same-sex marriages. There is no compulsion in doing so however. And even if you're a minister in a Church that has opted in, you can still personally refuse to carry out a marriage.
I liked that they spoke about Elton John in the debate in Parliament today.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Feb 5, 2013,
Quote by willT08
Currently gay people are allowed to enter Civil Partnerships. Which legally is exactly the same as a marriage, however it cannot be carried out by a Church and of course isn't called 'marriage'.

The bill today allows Churches that wish to, to offer same-sex marriages. There is no compulsion in doing so however. And even if you're a minister in a Church that has opted in, you can still personally refuse to carry out a marriage.

So in some states, America's actually doing better with gay rights than the UK. Good to know! If a Civil Partnership isn't legally the same as a marriage, was it just made as a political move to save face?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42
So in some states, America's actually doing better with gay rights than the UK. Good to know! If a Civil Partnership isn't legally the same as a marriage, was it just made as a political move to save face?

No, Civil Partnerships are legally the same. That's the point of them.
Why gays would want to get married in a church that despises them I will never know. Frankly I don't support churches having to marry gay couples, I think it'd be much easier to eradicate them if they clung to their archaic bigoted bullshit.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Why they wasn't equal to straight marriages when it came to red tape, I'd never know.
But now it's legal; Again. 'Thought it happened 8 years ago'.
Quote by laid-to-waste
So America was founded on freedom from Great Britain while recently in the United Kingdom a same-sex marriage vote passed 400 to 175 surpassing many of the states who are stuck in the 1950s and the government as well not repealing an unconstitutional "definition of marriage".

Remember how "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States". Then again, choosing what parts of the constitution and Bible to listen to while ignoring social progress is not a new custom for my country.